PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] [Machinima] Operation O.C

Caboos001
June 3rd, 2009, 05:17 AM
The following is a trailer for my first Machinima, “Operation Outcry” (a title in the works). The story is a bit different from a lot of the Halo machinima out there in that it does not follow one or one group of heroes; nor does it take place within the Halo universe. This story is set in the year 2152. The planet earth has seen great feats accomplished within the scientific universe over the past 132 years. An end to the energy crises, world hunger and homelessness nearly obliterated, war isolated into small and short skirmishes. Humanity had entered a golden age. That golden age however was short lived. It seemed as though prosperity was no match for human greed. On the year of 2141 all hell broke loose when a small group of revolutionaries simply known as “Separatists” assaulted, captured, and dismantled a key power corporation with the soul intention of grasping power within South America.

This act of terrorism successfully flung the world into a state of chaos. The energy crisis arose once again, quicker, and harder than ever before hitting the nations of earth full swing. Isolated incidents quickly spiraled out of control developing into full fledged wars throughout the world. The armed forces of the world were strained allowing the “Separatists” to quickly expand. With their expansion came further brutal acts of terrorism plunging the world deeper into a state of no return.

Now 11 years after the first Separatist attack we follow the soldiers of what remains of the United Nations and the soldiers of the Separatist army as they wage war for control of earth and her strained resources. This Machinima will not follow the story of one hero or one group of hero. This Machinima will follow the points of view and stories of several soldiers and groups of soldiers on both sides to give the viewer a broader view of the story as it unfolds.

So without further delay I give you the trailer for my first Machinima, “Operation Outcry.” (feel free to suggest new titles.)
mX5iqPZocJg
Be sure to rate, comment, and give some suggestions.
You can also contact me by E-Mail at Recon_V17@hotmail.com or though XBL. My gamer tag is Recon V17. (if you're going to send a friend request add text or voice stating who you are otherwise I won't take it.