PDA

View Full Version : I honestly don't know what to say.

JDMFSeanP
April 2nd, 2007, 08:37 PM
http://boards.ign.com/halo/b5240/139517014/p1

I was just looking through halo 3 stuff and run up on this, this kid had been going around IGN arguing with everyone, and I for one found this hilarious, what an idiot.

Limited
April 2nd, 2007, 08:44 PM
I assume your talking about asorlon (http://club.ign.com/b/about?username=asorlon&which=boards) ?

" i like the m6c better becuase its more realistic."

Yeah because aliens using banshee's and fuel rods is really realistic isnt it.

Halo's style and storyline is all futuristic and not realistic in this time of age.

That dudes retarded :O

legionaire45
April 2nd, 2007, 08:49 PM
I love the post below his.

Roostervier
April 2nd, 2007, 08:53 PM
That bastard child is ignorant =p. A 13 year old who speaks his mind and does not use grammar or punctuation. Yes, I am sure some one will take him seriously. If Big show was not doing that as an april fool... then he needs to get a life. No use in trying to impress us with well thought out responses and a well described halo experience. It means absolutely nothing. What he pretty much says is, "Despite the fact that there are aliens, slip space engines, alien tech, plasma weapons, a fricken big ass suit you wear with shields, a giant halo, and some annoying ass Monitor AI... I still found my self immersed in an extremely realistic playing field." Those weren't his real words, but that is how I saw what he was saying. It made no sense, it was so self contradictory. Well, that is all for my essay on those two =p. I really need to go to bed, lest the boogey man finds me again... and... Oh T3h No3S! Thar h3 g03s! >_> <_<

oh wait, that is just pacman eating vista (all in good humor, eh?) =p.

Limited
April 2nd, 2007, 08:53 PM
I love the post below his.Haha yeah :D

"You can't spell IGNORANCE without IGN."

That made me laugh too, hes a member of IGN too...duuuh

flyin, BIGSHOW was being sarcastic.

JDMFSeanP
April 2nd, 2007, 09:12 PM
Bigshot asked for his freaking credit card number, and if the kid had one he most likely would have given it to him.

Bodzilla
April 3rd, 2007, 06:57 AM
R
O
F
F
L
M
A
O

HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH hahahhahahaha hah hah hah ah hA HADch ahsc ahx hhafhh hah asdf hashf hasfhas fhasf hashf hafsha sfha sh[[a's hjuasd jhsaj hjH isdhf iaJ HiH SWEET JESUS!
:D:D:D:DD::D )D :) : ) : ) :) : SDA D:KNS XD!
hahaha

Emmzee
April 3rd, 2007, 07:37 AM
That guy's freaking loony.

Btd69
April 3rd, 2007, 07:41 AM
He makes people like Stealth intelligent .. in comparison of course.

TheGhost
April 3rd, 2007, 12:23 PM
Any more warnings to give out today?

Keep it constructive and stop the flamebait!

Rosco
April 3rd, 2007, 12:33 PM
Any more warnings to give out today?

Keep it constructive and stop the flamebait!

Well, judging by the point of the topic, the stupidity of that guy who wants gun realism in Halo, BTD's more or less just giving his honest opinion on a comparison scale.

That's the way I see it anyway. :p

Hotrod
April 3rd, 2007, 05:51 PM
As far as I can see, the M6D was a lot more realistic than the M6C, seeing as the game is set 545 years in the future. I even thought that all the human weapons in Halo were underpowered considering the year that they are in, so I don't think anybody should be complaining that any Halo weapons are too powerful.

Btd69
April 3rd, 2007, 10:02 PM
TheGhost, I was using comparison, SIF LIEK WNAR ME WAI!

Pooky
April 3rd, 2007, 10:40 PM
I'm glad that the realism of a pistol is of paramount importance to you. Its nice to meet someone who finally sees the forest through the trees, so-to-speak. You can ignore the cursory issues of aliens, plasma weapons, time travel, warps, etc and get to the core problem of realism in the Halo series; the pistol.

Now, one would think that in a series as grounded in reality as the Halo games, that Bungie would have realized the glaring problem with the pistol. It totally throws you out of the experience. I was enjoying Halo immensely until I happened upon the terror known as the pistol. I was completely immersed in the Halo universe, and felt as if everything in it was completely plausible and even within our technology's close reach, when suddenly, I fired the pistol. The experience totally ruined my perception of the series. No longer was it a believable, factual, and completely realistic experience; no, it was now a farce, a joke, a meaningless shamble of its pre-pistol glory.

Know this, my friend, when you cry out against the ruination of Halo at the hands of the pistol, you wont stand alone. I, for one, will stand at your side, clamoring with brazen voice against the defiler of Halo realism.

You should make an online petition.

http://kaiser.dreamhost.com/OT_stuff/own3d%20on%20toilet.jpg

<3

Elite Killa
April 3rd, 2007, 10:48 PM

<3
This is inappropriate content I'm looking at here, Little Jimmy. Another spanking for you?

Dole
April 4th, 2007, 12:46 PM
That kid is one dumb fuck.
The sarcasm is jumping right off the page and he can't see it.

As George Costanza put it, "People this stupid shouldn't be allowed to live."

n00b1n8R
April 4th, 2007, 04:17 PM

what's so owned about that kid^?

http://rofl.wheresthebeef.co.uk/ROFL%20Class.jpg

rossmum
April 4th, 2007, 06:31 PM
n00b, where the fuck did you find that? :lmao:

n00b1n8R
April 4th, 2007, 06:36 PM
i think i was looking up lmao or something.. found it a while ago.

feel free to rep me if you enjoy my posts :/

Bodzilla
April 5th, 2007, 06:07 AM
just for that your getting negative repped into the ground >: D

:P

edit: omg harsh warning i was simply stating My enjoyment in reading the topic at hand D:

R
O
F
F
L
M
A
O

HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH hahahhahahaha hah hah hah ah hA HADch ahsc ahx hhafhh hah asdf hashf hasfhas fhasf hashf hafsha sfha sh[[a's hjuasd jhsaj hjH isdhf iaJ HiH SWEET JESUS!
:D:D:D:DD::D )D :) : ) : ) :) : SDA D:KNS XD!
hahaha
:(

Dragonpurr
April 5th, 2007, 01:04 PM
LOL!

this goes into my bookmarks right along with the cowbar :)

Amit
April 5th, 2007, 08:54 PM
I'll go down to the Bungie studios tomorrow and see what I can do. If you want I can ask Frankie to mention you in his next update.

Is this the sarcasm?

sorry this might sound dumb but who is frankie??

ROFLMFAO :suicide:

What kind of idiot says that? He tries to make it look like he knows so much about the Halo 3 updates but wait, "Who the Hell is Frankie?" :lol:

This may seem mean but that kid deserves to be slapped. Why is he talking about leaked videos that he searched for? Another thing i found funny is when that guy, bigshow i think, said that he was having a great experience with the game until he fires the pistol for the first time. LOL, I was literally rolling on the ground for this one, the pistol is the FIRST freakin weapon you get to fire in the entire history of Halo. I guess his experience was short-lived.

Rep me for my awsome explanations and Pwning people behind their back. Man this would be sweeter if they only knew.

Bodzilla
April 6th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Omg!^

He Missed The Sarcasm As Well

Rofl!!!!!!!! Ahahahahhahaha

Fucking Hilarious!

Pooky
April 7th, 2007, 11:27 PM
LOL!

this goes into my bookmarks right along with the cowbar :)

+rep for saying cowbar.