PDA

View Full Version : oh gee look at this

Donut
July 1st, 2009, 06:17 PM
so i dont even have halo 2 vista. i just came across this video on youtube and thought it would be good to share it with you guys
KXw0e63Ykm0

so if the video isnt self explanatory enough, the guy has a bunch of hacking apps that hes selling. im not sure if you can tell what his name is, but if you look at the comments on the video, he seems pretty sure that his apps will defeat any anti-cheating devices out there.

i just thought i should shed some light on this for anyone who has a h2v server

Inferno
July 1st, 2009, 07:07 PM
Just goes to show that some people are so fucking pathetic that they would cheat in a video game.

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
July 1st, 2009, 07:29 PM
That's epic, as if no one would catch onto that.

Heathen
July 1st, 2009, 07:56 PM
Damn. Post a link to it. I can't wAtch the vid on my iPhone.

StankBacon
July 1st, 2009, 08:46 PM
people still play this game?

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
July 1st, 2009, 08:48 PM
Lmao, yeah funny that? I got it and played it like.. twice?

Inferno
July 1st, 2009, 08:58 PM
It's impossible to find servers with good ping and NOT fags using controller auto aim. Oh and half of the servers are shit 2snipers zombies on foundation and stunts.

Con
July 2nd, 2009, 01:00 AM
That's sad, and what's sadder is nothing's going to get done about it.

Heathen
July 2nd, 2009, 01:10 AM
Saddest part is, he is gonna annoy the other 3 people that play h2v.

Then its gonna be just one asshole playing.

StankBacon
July 2nd, 2009, 02:31 AM
na i think the saddest part is some fucking pathetic morons are actually gonna buy this shit.

Donut
July 2nd, 2009, 03:13 AM
the guy said he sold 10 copies of his hacks lol

also he called all of us modacity guys "ignorant shitheads" when i said theres a reason nobody here plays halo 2 vista. i find this rather amusing

Heathen
July 2nd, 2009, 03:39 AM
Hahahah. Hey buddy. Post. Stop reading the thread and post. We will all be swayed by your point of view.

And NOT think you are some pathetic loser selling hacks to kids.

Bodzilla
July 2nd, 2009, 05:38 AM
Everyone go there and thumbs down his ratings
or flag if you feel nasty >:3

that'll fuck him, his video will never reach the top of the board.

supersniper
July 2nd, 2009, 06:14 AM
That's sad, and what's sadder is nothing's going to get done about it.Too people are hard at working making a hack detection program...
http://www.monstrmoose.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=835

Inferno
July 2nd, 2009, 11:30 AM
Yeah dude. I want to know how revolutionarily (spell check won't fix that word <_<) amazing your ideas are. Pathetic little kids buying hacks from a even more pathetic programmer.

We are so ignorant. You are our savior.

InnerGoat
July 2nd, 2009, 12:58 PM
Where can I buy this

cheezdue
July 2nd, 2009, 01:40 PM
OMG can sum 1 tell me wer to get it 4 free??? plzzzzzzzz i can show how to get on roof without hacks or glitches!!! P.S add me COOLBANNANNA

I lol'd.

supersniper
July 2nd, 2009, 03:25 PM
Yeah dude. I want to know how revolutionarily (spell check won't fix that word <_<) amazing your ideas are. Pathetic little kids buying hacks from a even more pathetic programmer.

We are so ignorant. You are our savior.
what the fuck did you just say?

Inferno
July 2nd, 2009, 04:22 PM
What huh?

Disaster
July 2nd, 2009, 06:41 PM
Where can I buy this
Yeah, right here. Just send me all your private info including your credit card info and I'll send you the app dl link.
:mech2:

Siliconmaster
July 2nd, 2009, 07:34 PM
I bought that game just so I could play anything cool that got released. And I did this only 5 months ago, long after we all decided the game failed. Lol. Guess that makes me a hopeful fool.

I did get to test Glass Horizon with Bean though. ;)

Jean-Luc
July 2nd, 2009, 07:42 PM
I lol'd.

That's about 60% of all the users on youtube right there. :(