PDA

View Full Version : [Halo 2 Vista - Call of Duty 4]

Dedicated
July 8th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Hey guys! Nice to meet you all. =)

This is like the only forum I've found for Halo 2 Vista. xx;

It's a HUGE disappointment to see that Halo 2 was a complete failure for the PC.. I had high hopes back when I was hearing about it a few years ago, but I'd still like to try it!

I was a huge fan of it on X-Box, and spent well over 12+ hours a day online. xD

I think I've been out of every map atleast 10 times, and my favorite MM was Team Slayer. Was a BEAST, got up to rank 38 or 39 (been so long since I played, I forgot). Then I sold my X-Box after playing Halo 2 non-stop for about a year. =(

Anyhow, I played Halo 3 and thought it wasn't anything to 2, and that made me look for Halo 2 for PC. =o

I got it, but I don't have a product key and was wondering if someone who does -NOT- play Halo 2 much anymore would be interested in trading their product key for a Call of Duty 4 CD key.

CoD4 is a great game on PC, and I was addicted to it for a while, but I don't really play it anymore (Been playing this game called GunZ: The Duel and WC3: FT's Dota lol)

If you still like playing Halo 2, then perhaps we could switch off and share the CD keys/product keys. I have Left 4 Dead for PC as well, and if someone would like to, I'd have no problem sharing. =)

Please contact me on MSN at: darth_fluffy1@yahoo.com

Yes, that's @yahoo.com and not @hotmail.com

Appreciate it! ^_^

ODX
July 8th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Hey guys! Nice to meet you all. =)
Anyhow, I played Halo 3 and thought it wasn't anything to 2, and that made me look for Halo 2 for PC. =o

I got it, but I don't have a product key and was wondering if someone who does -NOT- play Halo 2 much anymore would be interested in trading their product key for a Call of Duty 4 CD key.Uuuuuuhhh...if you bought the game, you should have a product key sooooooo....

jcap
July 8th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Well, he could have gotten a copy of it from a friend. He wants to make it legal, though.

Dedicated
July 8th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Well, he could have gotten a copy of it from a friend. He wants to make it legal, though.

Whoops, sorry I wasn't more specific. =) Yes, my cousin owns it and he let me borrow it but he doesn't know where his product key is. He said I could find one online if I looked around hard enough, and I thought others might be interested in some of the other PC games I have. ^^'

sdavis117
July 8th, 2009, 09:05 PM

Then all he has to do is spend the $20 to $30 to make it legal.

Edit: I don't know the viability of trading one game for another.

jcap
July 8th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Or he could offer a good deal for it. Taking trash off of someone's hands and giving you a good game in return sounds good.

Dedicated
July 8th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Then all he has to do is spend the $20 to $30 to make it legal.

Edit: I don't know the viability of trading one game for another.

I would gladly buy the game if I could find it anywhere around here in my small town. I don't have a job at the moment, and although I've applied at several places here, no one is hiring because of the state of the economy.

The reason I posted this is because I know there are also others who've maybe gotten tired/bored of playing Halo 2 and are looking for other top games. =)

I assure all of you who havn't played CoD4 or L4D - they are amazing games!

Ki11a_FTW
July 8th, 2009, 09:14 PM
some to do it, cod4 beats the shit out of h2v

Dedicated
July 8th, 2009, 09:16 PM
some to do it, cod4 beats the shit out of h2v

Is it really that bad? I don't see how they could fail that hard on such an amazing game.

Yes, you're absolutely right though; CoD4 was awesome. I even unlocked the Golen AK47. It's pretty cool. Never did get the golen camo though. =(

MetKiller Joe
July 8th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Is it really that bad? I don't see how they could fail that hard on such an amazing game.

Yes.

Neither can we.

Dedicated
July 8th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Yes.

Neither can we.

Well I guess the only way I'll know is when I try it out myself. Is there any of you that are interested? I think CoD4 is better than L4D, but with the latest L4D patch, it's pretty close. Both have great graphics (I think, but I'm not a graphics whore) and in the newest L4D patch - players can create custom maps (good ones) and other content. There's servers with more than 4 people (I've played in servers up to 16. It was pretty fun.)

Inferno
July 9th, 2009, 12:46 PM
If you get a H2V product key you will pretty much be sitting in a online server alone. With no one to play with.

Completely.

Fucking.

Alone.

Dedicated
July 9th, 2009, 05:51 PM
If you get a H2V product key you will pretty much be sitting in a online server alone. With no one to play with.

Completely.

Fucking.

Alone.

Say it isn't so..! =(

Sel
July 9th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Say it isn't so..! =(

It isn't.

Though, h2v has about 50 people online playing at any given time, which is pretty pathetic, and most of the games are all rockets/snipers.

The game itself is riddled with glitches. If you have the xbox one, stick with it, h2v is not worth getting.

Dedicated
July 9th, 2009, 07:22 PM
I still wanna give it a shot! Please someone compromise with me. =O

AAA
July 9th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Why don't you pre-install it? no CD key required. It's right there on the disc. Pre-load it and give it a shot. Then you'll know whether or not you really want to own it.

Pyong Kawaguchi
July 9th, 2009, 07:36 PM
I think he wants to try out mp...
Its not as fun though, less people, and then less friends :s

Dedicated
July 9th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Yes, already have it installed. I was never a fan of SP, didn't really like it much. I'm a MP hardcore fan when it comes to H2. :P

AAA
July 9th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Well, what everyone's telling you here is true. I've been through it. It's not a very uplifting road.

Resinball
July 10th, 2009, 11:06 PM
If your down for non-stop CTF check out the MonstrMoose servers, someones always playin, nuff said.

CodeBrain
July 11th, 2009, 12:15 PM
I actually have two CD-Key's, one from Microsoft, and one from the CD Case.

Do you still need a CD Key?

t3h m00kz
July 17th, 2009, 01:39 AM
I wouldn't say H2V is really BAD, as long as you have a computer that can run it. I'd say it's just... not great. Nothing outstanding.

25 snipers is pretty fun, it's not like you'll be stuck with a crappy starting weapon while everyone else has rockets and sniper and all the good stuff. Controllers are extremely unbalanced though, they improve accuracy at least 150%. It doesn't feel as good with the mouse and keyboard.

At least the netcode is more refined than Halo CE's.

BobtheGreatII
July 17th, 2009, 02:08 AM
This thread smells fishy to me... :raise:

Am I the only one?

Llama Juice
July 17th, 2009, 03:38 AM
^Nah, me too a little bit... but at the same time... do we really care if someone doesn't support terrible ports?

Captain Pakundo
July 17th, 2009, 05:55 AM
I wouldn't say H2V is really BAD, as long as you have a computer that can run it. I'd say it's just... not great. Nothing outstanding.

25 snipers is pretty fun, it's not like you'll be stuck with a crappy starting weapon while everyone else has rockets and sniper and all the good stuff. Controllers are extremely unbalanced though, they improve accuracy at least 150%. It doesn't feel as good with the mouse and keyboard.

At least the netcode is more refined than Halo CE's.

^ This.
The only reason why I paid for a 360 (wireless) Controller.
It was almost impossible without it.