PDA

View Full Version : Nice.

Good_Apollo
July 12th, 2009, 04:05 AM
Getting an infraction on these forums classified as a retard retort? Classy.

"There is absolutely no proof that smoking causes cancer.

That being said, there is an extremely high correlation between smoking and cancer. What does that mean? We can't 'prove' that smoking causes lung cancer, but we can observe that you are much more likely to get lung cancer if you are a smoker.

Your statistics are off. Far more than 10% of lung cancer patients are smokers or former smokers. I think the number is more like 60% or higher."

Cancer can certainly lead to it and give a higher percentage, but there is no concrete proof between the two. I knew somebody would bite that and rage. Think before you post please.

And it never expires, bonus. Please review your moderators. :)

rossmum
July 12th, 2009, 04:18 AM
I believe a retard retort would be flatly denying something and not providing any of that crazy evidence stuff.

Please review your posting.

Good_Apollo
July 12th, 2009, 04:23 AM
Some people can't play nice. Why did I even bother.

SnaFuBAR
July 12th, 2009, 05:26 AM
If you want to say something that asinine, you're going to get infracted with a retard retort. If you're going to say that that it's ESSENTIALLY IMPOSSIBLE to link smoking and cancer, you need to review your post and your mental processes. There are multiple carcinogens in cigarettes that are known or infered to cause cancer through meticulous scientific processes.

All infractions are no decay. Read the AUP and get to know the rules.

Do not reopen this thread for a response.