PDA

View Full Version : Well what about psychadelic sorts of pets, that you may have had?

Neuro Guro
July 14th, 2009, 06:18 AM
I think, guys... That in my personal opinion... is that pet mushrooms can be the most psychedelic pet, IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE!. I know this because of science, and experimentation with many concepts above keeping this pet.

You see, the best of them originate from moisture in old scraps of funky hippy books about zen and such.

And you can eat them too, just like chicken, but not quite as tasty as KFC.

In fact, gentlemins, it is more similar to chicken... then one may think.

You see, as chickens usually have their heads remove, some fungus have heads too. With many brains that give you fun things to think about and story books full of mad water color skills with ink, that you can share with you and your friends.

:tehlag::heraho::lock::goat::frogout2::pcgaming::c aruso::lock::hay::CN3089post::spam::downsdance::do wnsdance::downsdance::downsdance::downsdance::down sdance::words::words::words::words::words::words:: words::iia::smugoff::smugoff::smugoff::smugoff::sm ugoff::smugoff::smugoff::smugoff::smugoff::smugoff ::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::woop::woop::w oop::woop::sick::words::sick::words::sick::roflwtf ::words::sick::eekdance::frogwords:Oh sweet jesus. Look at this god damn things. These are pictures my friends, and they're fucking animated? Are you seeing this? This is me recently.

mR_r0b0to
July 14th, 2009, 06:22 AM
you misspelled :caruso:

Neuro Guro
July 14th, 2009, 06:25 AM
you misspelled :caruso:

:smugghost:: Oh :fuckoff:! I'll design these programs.. HOWEVER I PLEASE!