PDA

View Full Version : DJ Morgoth

Kornman00
July 21st, 2009, 05:56 AM
DJ Morgoth (http://www.djmorgoth.com/) is the best German who've I never met...and I haven't met a lot of Germans :downs:

Here is just a taste of the awesomeness:

NN75im_us4k&autoplay=1

and best of all, "his" music (or Mash-Ups) his naturally free :iamafag:

Ganon
July 21st, 2009, 06:01 AM
Listening to some of his stuff, pretty good so far, and there is a lot of it lol. Pretty big fan of mash ups too, he does a nice job.

Bodzilla
July 21st, 2009, 07:01 AM
i love nirvana.
i mean honestly. Was a good mash up. saw this vid a couple days ago, but i've seen rick so many times it's lost all meaning for me :(

also
Thread jack :/

was watching smells like teen spirit after this and came accross this little beauty of a comment.

You guys just don't quite get it--these guys killed the hair bands. The big record companies thought they knew what was going on and then these guys put grunge on the scene. MTV quit playing music videos not long after. This was rebellion--I really haven't seen anything like it since.

And then i died from the inside with this one.

holy butt fucking ballsack!!! you are so true, but you forgot to mention that nickelback is like the unsung hero of metal and grunge re classification, everyone gives fall out boy so much credit(most of its deserved) when nickelback is really the true voice of generation x not nirvana, kurt cobain ripped off chad kroeger's(nickelback) vocals,and now kroeger has to live in cobain's shadow forever even though kurt ripped him off, man finally someone else who knows the truth
:smithicide:

odseraphim
July 21st, 2009, 07:56 AM
Downloaded all 4 albums, loving them. ^_^