PDA

View Full Version : Love

Atty
July 25th, 2009, 01:03 AM
Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love

BobtheGreatII
July 25th, 2009, 01:09 AM
In before shit fest.

Sorry dude. Sucks if this was personal. :saddowns:

I'm happily still dating my girlfriend. 1 year on the 29th. Still very much in love with her, and as far as I'm aware she still is very much in love with me.

English Mobster
July 25th, 2009, 01:27 AM
Things are falling apart for me... Or are going to, very soon.
I haven't told her I'm moving yet, and she keeps going on about how she's so excited about how much time we'll spend together next year.
I'm going to tell her I'm not going to be there on Wednesday... Hope it doesn't hurt her too much. :saddowns:
And Atty:
*Hugs*

Con
July 25th, 2009, 01:37 AM
Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love
you write poems?

SnaFuBAR
July 25th, 2009, 01:50 AM
-pats atty's back- did your gf call it off? i know the pain of love, but i also know the joy of it.

ultama121
July 25th, 2009, 01:53 AM
No... its impossible that you hate love. Otherwise you wouldn't feel this pain. The damages will heal with time, as does almost everything else. Stay strong.

n00b1n8R
July 25th, 2009, 02:00 AM
baaaw
Is this over that last chick or somebody new?
I've only just fallen in love for the first time around 2 months back. It's an amazing feeling being with her, at time maddeningly so. I go stupid, I go goofy, I go passionate, so does she.

I was going to quote Boba to bring me to my next point but somebody deleted his post right as i pressed the quote button so I'll just paraphrase his message:

You don't need love to live.Truefact, I almost went 17 years without it.
BUT
It's shit, it's boring and you get all the moments of "i'm so ronery :smith:". Being with my girl is always the highpoint of my day, wheather it's a few minutes at lunch or a few hours alone somewhere. It does however, start to affect you. You miss them randomly and for no apparent reason, you hate it when you have to leave them and it makes it hard to concentrate when they're not there (and even moreso when they are).

If you've never known love, you don't know what you're missing so it doens't bother you. Once you do though, it's inside you and you just can't forget it. Quite honestly, I don't want to.

Best and worst thing to happen to me, ever. I feel like I've gone female. :sick:

E: incase it made it a little confusing in that second part, we're most defiantly still together. I'm just not looking forward to the inevitable crash.

Warsaw
July 25th, 2009, 02:20 AM
^What he said. I'm still trying to get over the last one, and am thus very prickly on the subject. =| You'll get through it duder.

MetKiller Joe
July 25th, 2009, 02:25 AM
Yeah, had somewhat the same thing happen here. I had been in love with a girl for like 3+ years, and we'd see each other every other summer for like 5-6 years. Last summer, we went to a club, and I was too nervous to grind with her (we were with friends, but I also just am usually too nervous to put moves on a girl). So, she picked a dance partner and within minutes they were passionately kissing; that killed a part of me.

I really hate my shyness sometimes.

Heathen
July 25th, 2009, 02:26 AM
it sucks

Warsaw
July 25th, 2009, 02:27 AM
Then it's all "I don't like you that way. I like you as a friend, hurf durf" and so you're all

=|

and she's all

O_O

and you're like

DX and T.T

Ja?

rossmum
July 25th, 2009, 03:04 AM
love sucks nihilism is the way to go

Reaper Man
July 25th, 2009, 03:17 AM
Fuck nihilism, existentialism is the way to go.

Love hurts (well, lack thereof), but it's the only downside of something that is otherwise awesome.

k4is3rxkh40s
July 25th, 2009, 03:34 AM
Fuck nihilism, existentialism is the way to go.

Love hurts (well, lack thereof), but it's the only downside of something that is otherwise awesome.

Fuck both of those, Cynicism covers all the grounds :realsmug:

n00b1n8R
July 25th, 2009, 03:38 AM
realism represent~~

Bodzilla
July 25th, 2009, 03:56 AM
only had one girl i truely cared about.
had a stalker at the same time that messed shit up between us and that was after years of me trying to get her. She then moved away and when she came back she was a born again christian and she wasn't the same girl i fell for.

still messed up over it and it was a long long time ago.

ExAm
July 25th, 2009, 04:07 AM
love sucks nihilism is the way to goGive us the money, Lebowski!

Also, that sucks man :smith:

Kornman00
July 25th, 2009, 05:21 AM
I find it funny how when anyone else posts a thread detailing something like this, they get flame-boiled by everyone active on the forums.

Don't worry Alex, you'll grow into it one of these days.

ultama121
July 25th, 2009, 06:02 AM
^Actually Korn, it started with flames that were later deleted. :v:

Heathen
July 25th, 2009, 06:19 AM
this

Bodzilla
July 25th, 2009, 07:04 AM
^Actually Korn, it started with flames that were later deleted. :v:
Bingo

Llama Juice
July 25th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Mine lives 1500 miles away, so getting to see her is always a boost. Only see her about every other month :/.

Syuusuke
July 25th, 2009, 09:52 AM
5fnEdEvNc0w&fmt=18

Oh disabled?

Sucks man, try not to think to hard about it.

cheezdue
July 25th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Don't worry, you'll get through this. You know what they say,"theres plenty of fish out in the sea".

paladin
July 25th, 2009, 12:57 PM
I have been for the past four years. Thats why I am engaged.

Rob Oplawar
July 25th, 2009, 01:11 PM
I don't know what else to say but *hugs*

Gamerkd16
July 25th, 2009, 06:37 PM
You know what they say,"theres plenty of fish out in the sea".
The worst saying in the world. When you are in a certain mind set and you want only one person you are not going to believe that. That saying rarely makes you feel better.

Pyong Kawaguchi
July 25th, 2009, 06:42 PM
While yes, there may be plenty of fish in the sea, your not nearby the sea, you are in the DESERT

Gamerkd16
July 25th, 2009, 07:14 PM
While yes, there may be plenty of fish in the sea, your not nearby the sea, you are in the DESERT
Recent events have put me in an emo mood so I'm going through my Baw folder. Pics related.
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/507/1240360754235.jpg
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/7958/am006.jpg

rossmum
July 25th, 2009, 10:11 PM
I find it funny how when anyone else posts a thread detailing something like this, they get flame-boiled by everyone active on the forums.

Don't worry Alex, you'll grow into it one of these days.
hey that's my name!!!