PDA

View Full Version : 7 yr old leads police on car chase to avoid church

FreedomFighter7
July 30th, 2009, 04:45 PM
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=14827435&ch=4226713&src=news

This is me (not really). Or what I would do to avoid church.

MetKiller Joe
July 30th, 2009, 04:53 PM
This would have made a hilarious episode of Cops.

Dwood
July 30th, 2009, 05:00 PM
How does that kid know how to drive that well?

e: okay then what driving game do you think?

ICEE
July 30th, 2009, 05:09 PM
theres got to be more to it than a video game. I sure as shit didn't learn to drive from games, and i don't buy that this kid did. His dad probably let him hold the wheel or something, or at least explained to him how it works. Sounds innocent and possible enough, but who would have thought of this consequence?

Rosco
July 30th, 2009, 05:37 PM
How the fuck could he reach the pedals being that small.

Glad he didn't smash the car up though :)

TVTyrant
July 30th, 2009, 06:17 PM
Only in Utah.

TomClancy
July 30th, 2009, 07:04 PM
The cop said the kid got grounded from a racing game. The lady immediately assumed it was GTA, hah.

teh lag
July 30th, 2009, 07:05 PM
that damn gta, stealin our kids from church and makin em drive cars and not even put on turn signals neither :cheeseargh:

Roostervier
July 30th, 2009, 07:12 PM
atheists caused this

SnaFuBAR
July 30th, 2009, 07:34 PM
The cop said the kid got grounded from a racing game. The lady immediately assumed it was GTA, hah.

JThompsonism of the day.

kid908
July 30th, 2009, 07:38 PM
It's prob PGR or Grid with an actual steering wheel and peels kit.

Cojafoji
July 30th, 2009, 07:57 PM
That is the major LOLZ.

Pyong Kawaguchi
July 30th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Maybe its LFS (Live for speed) And he has a pwn computer setup!

kid908
July 30th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Maybe its LFS (Live for speed) And he has a pwn computer setup!

yeah every parents have that kind of money to give a 7 year old who is still in the destructive stage...

Roostervier
July 30th, 2009, 09:46 PM
lately now its not a question of if they have that kind of money, but of whether or not they would buy it anyway :v:

Alwin Roth
July 30th, 2009, 09:49 PM
Well, one thing for sure, it wasn't burnout, or else there would be aloooot of blown up cars -_-

Heathen
July 31st, 2009, 01:07 AM
because gta is a racing game :eng101:

Reaper Man
July 31st, 2009, 03:25 AM
This is what you get for forcing religion upon people, namely children. hth~ :allears:

Kornman00
July 31st, 2009, 06:32 AM
This is what you get for forcing religion upon people, namely children. hth~ :allears:
I blame the parents for this...just like parent's neglect to regulate the games their children play with how mature they are and their state of mind. :saggy:

Just typical that an American would find something not related to them to use as their scapegoat. Ignorant fucks, I'd rather have immigrants poluting the country than them.

Cortexian
July 31st, 2009, 08:51 AM
7 years old isn't that young to know how to drive... If he had a family that was into motorized outdoor stuff like off roading he could already know how to drive cars plus quads or bikes... There are plenty of young kids I see out doors on mini-quads and bikes when we go off roading, I wouldn't be surprised if daddy let's them try their truck every now and then... I know I first took a car for a drive around the block when I was around that age.

rossmum
August 2nd, 2009, 10:00 PM
unless his car is propelled by a giant w key or thumbstick i somehow doubt gta had a single thing to do with it, people are idiots

TomClancy
August 2nd, 2009, 10:10 PM
unless his car is propelled by a giant w key or thumbstick i somehow doubt gta had a single thing to do with it, people are idiots
Precisely what I was thinking. The only similarity GTA has to this is the fact that you can drive car in it. News caster was probably just being a "JThompson" like SnaF' said.

rossmum
August 2nd, 2009, 10:12 PM
'yo guys i heard about this game where you steal cars and murder people, never played it or anything but i bet that's the reason this happened'

Hotrod
August 3rd, 2009, 01:31 AM
7 years old isn't that young to know how to drive... If he had a family that was into motorized outdoor stuff like off roading he could already know how to drive cars plus quads or bikes... There are plenty of young kids I see out doors on mini-quads and bikes when we go off roading, I wouldn't be surprised if daddy let's them try their truck every now and then... I know I first took a car for a drive around the block when I was around that age.
Same, I used to always sit on my parents' laps when I was younger, and I controlled the steering wheel. Then, when I was a bit older (around 10), and could finally reach the gas pedal on my own, they let me actually drive without their help. Of course, I probably wasn't the best driver, but still, it's something.