PDA

View Full Version : So I've got bacterial conjunctivitis

Ifafudafi
July 30th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Just in time for my Dad's birthday (hai from Middle of Nowhere, New Mexico btw), my eye gets infected with this shit. I don't have a camera, but in essence, the edges of my left eye have swollen and turned yellow. My doctor perscribed some antibiotics which should get rid of it in a day or two, but for the time being, I'm constantly emanating tears and I can't close my bottom eyelid.

Bleh ._.

Rentafence
July 30th, 2009, 11:43 PM
So how will you sleep?

BobtheGreatII
July 30th, 2009, 11:44 PM
AGH, searched for images on Google. Do not suggest!

Cojafoji
July 31st, 2009, 12:39 AM
You mean conjunctivitis? Not that bad, but feel better man!

Limited
July 31st, 2009, 12:41 AM
TL;DR - He has cooties!

Get better soon man, if the antibiotics are strong, watch out your intestines dont bleed, make sure your pee is regular colour too.

PopeAK49
July 31st, 2009, 01:32 AM
Always wash your hands after a dump. lawl.

Okay but seriously, That really sucks. Hope it goes away soon.

ICEE
July 31st, 2009, 01:55 AM
wow thats pretty lame...

Heathen
July 31st, 2009, 02:23 AM
sounds kinda sexy.

BobtheGreatII
July 31st, 2009, 02:37 AM
sounds kinda sexy.

:smugghost:

That isn't used enough.

Llama Juice
July 31st, 2009, 02:54 AM
Well that's no good sir. Did you try just using crayons to color it back to the color it should be?

Bodzilla
July 31st, 2009, 02:59 AM
cry baby.

i think i've got swine flu. Fella at tafe came down with it.

Sel
July 31st, 2009, 03:09 AM
oh poor ifafudafi!!!

:(

Xetsuei
July 31st, 2009, 03:30 AM
cry baby.

i think i've got swine flu. Fella at tafe came down with it.

And what could be worse than swine flu. :downsdance:

Ifafudafi, remember to always use the antibiotics for the amount of days the doctor has told you! I hate it when people stop using them when *whatever they have* goes away and then because they didn't use the antibiotic as long as the doctor told them to it comes back.

Bodzilla
July 31st, 2009, 03:59 AM
was gunna post a link to my camwhore pic where i had what he had as well as pneumonia.
but Poo bear broke the link.

couldnt be fucked to edit it.

Cortexian
July 31st, 2009, 08:58 AM
Heh this is almost as bad as my pneumothorax, oh wait no you don't have to be admitted to the hospital for two and a half weeks...

Want trade defects? I've got a lovely surgery lined up for late August that you can go to!

Ganon
July 31st, 2009, 11:17 AM
God I feel so bad for sick people its unreal

paladin
July 31st, 2009, 12:01 PM
Who farted on your pillow....

Con
July 31st, 2009, 12:04 PM
AGH, searched for images on Google. Do not suggest!
Yeah, that's gross. Get better soon~

Ifafudafi
July 31st, 2009, 02:34 PM
Well, it's getting a bit better (my eye's still puke-yellow, but it's not too swollen anymore).

I'm currently at some mountain lodge in Rioduoso (I think that's how it's spelled) and the wi-fi here sucks; this is one of the few opportunities I've gotten it to work. I've had to stay away from my family for their own safety (shit's contagious), but I'll be visiting them tomorrow. Ugh.

And yeah, it's "conjunctivitis," but like the Englishfaggot I am, my mind instantly jumped to "conjunction."

FRain
July 31st, 2009, 02:34 PM
Yeah, that's gross. Get better soon~
AW, WTF DUDE. Get well soon.

ExAm
July 31st, 2009, 03:02 PM
Fixed that title for ya

Jean-Luc
July 31st, 2009, 03:13 PM
And yeah, it's "conjunctivitis," but like the Englishfaggot I am, my mind instantly jumped to "conjunction."

"Conjunction junction, what's your function?"

...sorry.

Anyways, hope that clears up, I've seen it and it looks less than pleasant :smith:

cheezdue
July 31st, 2009, 03:17 PM
GAH, looked it up as well. Hope you feel better.

paladin
July 31st, 2009, 05:04 PM
Seriously, who farted on your pillow

/Knocked Up

Siliconmaster
July 31st, 2009, 07:11 PM
Feel better!

Cojafoji
July 31st, 2009, 08:25 PM
THANK YOU TO WHOMEVER CHANGED THE TOPIC NAME!

Needles
July 31st, 2009, 08:36 PM
Agh, hope you get better.

A big yellow and red eye oozing bacteria isn't good (yes, I saw pictures of it) :smith:

ExAm
July 31st, 2009, 09:17 PM
THANK YOU TO WHOMEVER CHANGED THE TOPIC NAME!

Fixed that title for ya

:downs:

rossmum
August 2nd, 2009, 10:16 PM
Heh this is almost as bad as my pneumothorax, oh wait no you don't have to be admitted to the hospital for two and a half weeks...

Want trade defects? I've got a lovely surgery lined up for late August that you can go to!
i want sympathy give me sympathy please guys come on come on i went to hospital please

conjunctivitis isn't pretty, at least you should be right fairly soon. make sure you don't touch it and then rub your other eye though, i did similar when i had an ear infection and smartened up real fucking quick

Ifafudafi
August 2nd, 2009, 10:21 PM
I'm back from New Mexico (Probably contains the highest concentration of illegal immigrants in the country) and it's almost gone. Eye is back to normal size, just a slight yellow tinge left, no watering.

It didn't hurt, but it was annoying as hell.