PDA

View Full Version : Ponyo Movie? Japanese Anime converted by Disney?

Advancebo
August 2nd, 2009, 05:14 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponyo_on_the_Cliff_by_the_Sea

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/ponyo/

Disney? I dont get it.

ultama121
August 2nd, 2009, 05:19 PM
Disney localizes all of Ghibli's movies aimed at children... there isn't anything surprising here.

Advancebo
August 2nd, 2009, 05:21 PM
Disney localizes all of Ghibli's movies... there isn't anything surprising here.

oh ok.

Gwunty
August 2nd, 2009, 07:25 PM
Disney is fucking gay
fuck

Alwin Roth
August 2nd, 2009, 07:32 PM
yeaa-no.

Ganon
August 2nd, 2009, 07:52 PM
ok lets all hate disney now!

Roostervier
August 2nd, 2009, 08:39 PM
it's okay i hate you more

kid908
August 2nd, 2009, 09:18 PM
I love Disney. Just non of their live action, 3d bullshit, and imported stuff. Their ORIGINAL Cartoons are pretty good

Lateksi
August 3rd, 2009, 12:30 PM
I love Disney. Just non of their live action, 3d bullshit, and imported stuff. Their ORIGINAL Cartoons are pretty good

Pixar's old stuff is great.

Corndogman
August 3rd, 2009, 01:23 PM
pixar shouldn't be considered a part of disney, its its own company really.

English Mobster
August 3rd, 2009, 03:29 PM
Well.
Miley Cyrus' younger sister voices the girl in the film, while the youngest Jonas brother voices the guy she falls in love with.

I now know Disney is going to capitalize on every damn thing now. I doubt it's what Walt would have wanted...

k4is3rxkh40s
August 3rd, 2009, 05:53 PM
Well.
Miley Cyrus' younger sister voices the girl in the film, while the youngest Jonas brother voices the guy she falls in love with.

I now know Disney is going to capitalize on every damn thing now. I doubt it's what Walt would have wanted...

You mean they haven't yet :raise:? Have you ever walked into a disney store?

Let's see:

Music that has every teeny bopper wetting their panties, yet preaching about God? Check
Panties for the little girls to wet? Check
Bras to go along with said panties? Check
Generic teen drama about a girl? Check
Generic cartoon about a girl larger than life that can do whatever she believes she can do all the while saving the world and going to prom? Check
Ditching their origins and giving it to the children in forms hardly recognizable? Check
Generic game with spiky haired-hero? Check
Cameos in said game by more spiky haired, Japanese, belt-wearing heroes? Check at the very least I do have to give credit for KH being awesome

Not even getting at half of it...