PDA

View Full Version : Did your audio get raped on youtube and you want it back?

Rook
August 24th, 2009, 12:14 AM
_lVVZsJNfDE

Pyong Kawaguchi
August 24th, 2009, 01:15 AM
p cool nice find

Cortexian
August 24th, 2009, 01:17 AM
I've been using something similar for awhile, though I have a dispute method that will also allow video issues to be resolved.

Not spreading it around though, I'm sure that if to many people start using it they'll eventually just ignore it. If you search for it though you should find it after a bit of digging.

Anyhow, all you do is dispute the video, with the following Copyright Disclaimer:

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Siliconmaster
August 24th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Beautiful. I have a dispute in progress for Roadtrip Redux (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNjUoFRKoG8). Hopefully I'll be able to get the audio back.

Rook
September 10th, 2009, 12:00 PM
The other day the sound got nuked on this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yo55XrYn8g) I made about 3 year ago. Used this method lastnight and the audio is back already.

Siliconmaster
September 10th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Roadtrip has the audio back, but now it doesn't work with HD. Ah well. Better than nothing.

Cortexian
September 11th, 2009, 05:23 AM
Roadtrip has the audio back, but now it doesn't work with HD. Ah well. Better than nothing.
May take a while longer for the HD version to work.

Siliconmaster
September 11th, 2009, 10:30 AM
May take a while longer for the HD version to work.

Yeah, I suppose. Seems like it's taking reeeeally long though. Like, weeks long.

p0lar_bear
September 13th, 2009, 05:09 AM
Just did this with a video that got MUTED WHILE PROCESSING. Audio came right back, WMG can fuck right off.

Shit is so cash.

Cortexian
September 13th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Yeah, I suppose. Seems like it's taking reeeeally long though. Like, weeks long.
I've had disputes go on for a month and a half before the audio was back for both the normal and HD versions of the video.

Siliconmaster
September 13th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Ok. Thanks for the tip.