PDA

View Full Version : Need some ideas

Snowy
September 7th, 2009, 07:05 PM
So hay guys,
It's my senior year, and I'm taking this class called "Special Topics in Social Studies". In the broad sense, it's kind of like a time-management class, but it's all done through facebook. We meet for first period, two days a week, when we talk about our assignments, government stuff, technology stuff... whatever's relevant really. Anyway, our teacher tags us in notes that has our assignments in it. We can chose to do the assignment whenever we want, as long as it's (usually) done by midnight of the day it's assigned (since we're not in class 3 days a week, it's really up to us when it gets done).

So anyway, this weekend's assignment is below:

All of you will be responsible for your own project involving technology. You may accomplish it as a group, groups or individuals...your call!
Sam is going first with his Fantasy football league on Tuesday. Sam - be ready to present with details and procedures. If you want to put it on a jump drive we can project it through my computer. Or you can post instructions on Facebook and I will project that. Either way you must use technology in your presentation. It better be good and fun.

Your assignment is to think of a "tech project". Bring the ideas Tuesday and when Sam is finished we will discuss and assign the ideas.

Uhm yeah, so as you may guess, I can't think of anything, and I'm calling upon modacity for help.

Cojafoji
September 7th, 2009, 08:07 PM
This isn't a homework help forum. This isn't your personal research section either.

*Edit: I'm not trying to be insensitive, I'm just saying that this isn't something that anyone should help you with. You need to be able to generate your own unique ideas.

Dwood
September 7th, 2009, 08:07 PM
3d graphs. Getting more than 2 sets of info into charts.

Snowy
September 7th, 2009, 09:35 PM
This isn't a homework help forum. This isn't your personal research section either.

*Edit: I'm not trying to be insensitive, I'm just saying that this isn't something that anyone should help you with. You need to be able to generate your own unique ideas.

Nothing wrong with having other people to bounce ideas off of. I find a lot of times that I know what I want by finding out what I don't want. The issue right here is I don't know either one right now.

Bodzilla
September 8th, 2009, 02:47 AM

y0

i do happen to agree, where getting more and more homework threads D:?

n00b1n8R
September 8th, 2009, 04:05 AM
Make a generic "Post your homework questions V2 thread". :downs: