PDA

View Full Version : Pandorum

PopeAK49
September 10th, 2009, 07:22 PM
I don't know about you guys but I'm excited for this movie. I'm the type of guy who is a uber fan of scifi horror films like aliens, the thing, etc. It comes out the 25th of this month. Here are some trailers.

Trailer 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMEhkTxs3_E

Trailer 2 (shows the aliens)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC0-TbnOzxI

Con
September 10th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Like the youtube comments say, it makes me think of event horizon, dead space, and sphere. I'll probably rent it. It's too cookie cutter to see it in the theater.

hey im scary and stuff
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2033/capturexf.png

Higuy
September 10th, 2009, 08:04 PM
I hate horror films :gonk:
they freak me out, even if there not that scary..

TeeKup
September 10th, 2009, 08:12 PM
The moment I saw the trailer I was like ".......Dead Space?"

PopeAK49
September 10th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Ya well cyber mutant things that are faster and stronger is pretty scary. Although I'm not really interested in being scared. I watch Aliens and the thing over and over again only because the aliens interest me a lot. It's more of a fantasy biological learning experience instead of trying to search for things to scare me. Call me weird.

annihilation
September 10th, 2009, 08:16 PM
When I saw those aliens on the first video 1:15 seconds in on TV I thought it was some Gears of War movie.
Now it seems like Doom meets I Am Legend.

It looks good though, I might see it.

Ganon
September 10th, 2009, 08:18 PM
I hate horror films :gonk:
they freak me out, even if there not that scary..

thats how I felt till I watched them. all of them.

jngrow
September 10th, 2009, 09:45 PM
This looks unbelievably unoriginal and cookie cutter and as soon as I saw it I was like "what is this alien rip off, the ship they are in even looks the same"

PopeAK49
September 10th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Your face is a rip off. :allears:. Which alien film are you talking about the fourth one? I don't really see how this is a aliens rip off.

Ganon
September 13th, 2009, 05:25 PM
I really hate when people complain about things being ripped off something or "milked". If it's good, it's good. If it's bad, it's bad. Unless its copyright infrigment, stop crying. It's not like you probably care anyway.

PopeAK49
September 26th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Saw this movie last night. It was pretty good, but not exactly great. My rating for this movie is stuck between 2.5-3 out of 4 stars. Not as scary as I though it would of been. I jumped during some parts that surprised me but not enough to make me crap my pants. Their were parts that surprised me a lot through out the movie, which made the movie great. I like how the humans were weak compared to the aliens, which is shown greatly in some scenes. The action was a bit weird and not as common as I thought it would of been. It was worth my $20 for a friday night movie. But if you are more of a wait and rent type of guy, then it is worth the rent.

Corndogman
September 27th, 2009, 12:03 PM
$20 for a movie?

FFFFFFF

Alwin Roth
September 27th, 2009, 01:07 PM
I saw the Pandorum trailer and thought "dead space?"

I played dead space and i thought "point horizon?"

I watched point horizon and thought "Pandorum?"

Repeat*

PopeAK49
September 27th, 2009, 03:42 PM
$20 for a movie?

FFFFFFF

$10 for the ticket and $10 for popcorn and soda.