PDA

View Full Version : [UNREAL] Steam UT3 Free Weekend

sdavis117
September 17th, 2009, 07:45 PM
For this weekend, Steam is letting YOU play UT3, FOR FREE. Undecided about whether or not you want to buy the game that your local Gamestop may or may not be selling for $10? Want to know what the quality of mods are for this game with a strong modding community? Want to just have fun while being a cheapscape? Well look no further.

Just grab Steam (or maybe you are like the rest of the world and already have it), click the giant ad on the home page of the store that is advertising this free weekend, and then download the game. After you do all of those steps, you will be able to play UT3 with cool people who own the game, like me.

So why not come over to Steam and grab your free copy of UT3 today!

You can find us across the Walmart by the park. That's 3825 You Drive.

Note, free copy of UT3 only good for this weekend and any future free weekends that may or may not happen in the future, so get off your ass and buy this game if you like it.

Pyong Kawaguchi
September 17th, 2009, 08:15 PM
And, while you're at it, why not check out Inferno's Unreal: Combat Evolved mappack, with the crucible weapons pack?

cheezdue
September 17th, 2009, 08:24 PM
My computer is too crappy to play this. :saddowns:

t3h m00kz
September 19th, 2009, 07:04 PM
And, while you're at it, why not check out Inferno's Unreal: Combat Evolved mappack, with the crucible weapons pack?

A MILLION TIMES THIS.

Crucible Weapons:
http://www.runestorm.com/

Combat Evolved Map Pack:
http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17716

Also look around and check out some custom player models.

Pyong Kawaguchi
September 19th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Crucible Weapons + WH40k Playermodels + UCE = WTF?

Inferno
September 19th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Crucible weapon is sexy. I jizzed in my pants when I heard the firing sounds. It's like RATATATATATT BAM BAM BAM KABAAANGGG GRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOMMM.

Those guys know how to make weapons appealing.

Pyong Kawaguchi
September 19th, 2009, 09:17 PM
They are also overly complicated!

t3h m00kz
September 19th, 2009, 11:51 PM
which ups the level of bad assery.

Their old mod for UT2004, Ballistic Weapons, was the SHIT when it was in developement.