PDA

View Full Version : just asking

_asylum_
September 20th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Does anyone know if there is a portable version of imvu?

if so point me in its direction

teh lag
September 20th, 2009, 04:32 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=imvu+portable

Aerowyn
September 20th, 2009, 07:21 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=imvu+portable

That has to be the coolest fucking thing I've ever seen. I will be using that site in the future.

oh and I don't mean google, I know how to use that. :v:

_asylum_
September 20th, 2009, 08:23 PM
That has to be the coolest fucking thing I've ever seen. I will be using that site in the future.

what portable imvu??

Saggy
September 20th, 2009, 08:32 PM

Please don't tell me that was the first time you've ever been linked to "Let me Google That For You", otherwise I will feel obligated to cunt punch you...

Aerowyn
September 20th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Please don't tell me that was the first time you've ever been linked to "Let me Google That For You", otherwise I will feel obligated to cunt punch you...

Well I can't help the fact that I know how to Google things for myself, thank you very much.

Wakeboy1337
September 20th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Well I can't help the fact that I know how to Google things for myself, thank you very much.

ZING!:golfclap:

_asylum_
September 20th, 2009, 09:28 PM
and besides i know how to google but then i had to look at all the results so thanks for being a smart ass :)

Saggy
September 20th, 2009, 09:33 PM
As do I, but knowing that this isn't your first time on the internet, you should have stumbled upon a lmgtfy link a helluva lot earlier than now. Just sayin'...

not trying to start anything <3

Sever
September 20th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Hell, it's the first time I've seen it as well. The internet is a big place.

Siliconmaster
September 20th, 2009, 09:54 PM
Same here. That is cool as hell.

Horns
September 20th, 2009, 11:17 PM
I've seen lmgtfy atleast 10 times here on modacity. :\