PDA

View Full Version : any idea if?

_asylum_
September 20th, 2009, 10:43 PM
they have a portable steam? that would be tight and since my other thread got locked because of terrible reasons lol i found out the problem and i am gonna buy the game so happy modacity i will not pirate the game hahah we know how yall are against that so im doing this for yall whoop whoop. but yea portable steam??

flibitijibibo
September 20th, 2009, 10:49 PM
I have no idea what you wrote, but I'm just gunna go with your first and last sentences.

No, there is not. Steam is pretty small anyway, isn't it?

_asylum_
September 20th, 2009, 10:51 PM
I have no idea what you wrote, but I'm just gunna go with your first and last sentences.

No, there is not. Steam is pretty small anyway, isn't it?

yea true that and its a long story about the in between of the whole getting locked thing so just go with it.

ultama121
September 20th, 2009, 10:55 PM
What... I don't understand... your posts... are you literate? :gonk:

_asylum_
September 20th, 2009, 10:56 PM
What... I don't understand... your posts... are you literate? :gonk:

um don't you mean alliterate lmao and that means laughing my ass off just so you know because it seems like noone on this site can read.

TeeKup
September 20th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Stop typing like a jackass.

Amit
September 20th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Is there not a cloud service within steam that allows you to take your configs with you wherever you go and needs no installation? I swear I saw an announcement about it a good while ago by Valve themselves.

Jean-Luc
September 20th, 2009, 10:59 PM
um don't you mean alliterate lmao and that means laughing my ass off just so you know because it seems like noone on this site can read.
"Um, don't you mean illiterate? Lmao, I'm laughing my ass off right now because it seems like nobody on this site can read."

THAT is how you should be conveying your posts.

ultama121
noone
Who the hell is noone? Do you mean this duder (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmie_Noone)?

_asylum_
Stop typing like a jackass.

dude OK OK learn how to read OK because one thing is y'all are computer nerds on here right so your probably sitting there unplugging and re-plugging your flash drive and getting off to it so yea take an English class ass hole.

_asylum_
September 20th, 2009, 11:00 PM
Who the hell is noone? Do you mean this duder (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmie_Noone)?

No one

Con
September 20th, 2009, 11:00 PM
I think he needs a time out.