PDA

View Full Version : Two New Halo 2 Vista Game Vids

bfett9
April 14th, 2007, 11:53 PM
I found these videos at http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3150491&type=game&sec=VIDEOS
the first one is just cine footage. the second one is actual campaign gameplay. I know the audio is bad, but thats how the original one was.

GDC: Halo 2 PC 'Cinematic' HD (http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/9840)

VHz2I1OOE2g

GDC: Halo 2 PC 'Helljumpers' HD (http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/9839)
you can tell its vista gameplay because when the player goes to pick up a gun it says E not an xbox control.
UKasdWmcv94

Note: if you want to download the video so that you can see it in HD you can just click on the name of the vid here it will send you to the original page, and theres a link to download each of them there.

Hotrod
April 15th, 2007, 12:03 AM
I noticed the the framerate is a lot better than on the Xbox version.

bfett9
April 15th, 2007, 12:04 AM
it better be if they've had a freakin 3 years to re-do and improve the game!

InnerGoat
April 15th, 2007, 09:48 AM
I like how he switches between keyboard/mouse to the controller. Its obvious because he turns so damn slow. :-3

m13120
April 15th, 2007, 09:52 AM
Lol Q is going to be the Dual Wield button

InnerGoat
April 15th, 2007, 09:56 AM
Not once I remap it. :rolleyes:

P-Thunder.
April 15th, 2007, 11:09 AM
I like how he switches between keyboard/mouse to the controller. Its obvious because he turns so damn slow. :-3

Why doesnt he just increase the senseativity?

Snowy
April 15th, 2007, 12:07 PM
These aren't new, but in the second vid, you can definitely tell that the textures are re-done.

OriGinaL
April 15th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Eh this vids are making me not want to buy h2vista.

TheSaintlyAlphonse
April 15th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Eh this vids are making me not want to buy h2vista.
yeah... but these are crappy quality youtube videos

AeonSlayer
April 15th, 2007, 06:45 PM
i can't even find the freaken d/l button

bfett9
April 15th, 2007, 06:46 PM
yeah... but these are crappy quality youtube videos
Next time why dont you try reading the first post. i said the audio was bad. the picture though is alot better if you download them in HD.

i can't even find the freaken d/l button
to d/l you have to click on the name of the mvoie on the first post it will take you to gdc and then you simply select to download wmv or mov to the right of the movie.

Snaver
April 15th, 2007, 07:54 PM
The gameplay looks awesome! So smooth.. So pretty... Can't wait :)

Xehsin
April 15th, 2007, 08:13 PM
I dunno when u posted this, but its very old now.

Check out the HD version, and you'll love this game even more ;)

TheGhost
April 15th, 2007, 08:28 PM
SMG is a stupid gun. I can't watch this person running around killing things with a single SMG. Seriously, any map I release for Halo 2 Vista will have no SMG's in it, at least not as a starting weapon. And if there's one on the map it will be right next to a dual-wieldable pistol or something.

Neuro Guro
April 15th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Oh goosh , i tink i loik pee'd a little.

Snaver
April 15th, 2007, 08:37 PM
I guess it didn't help that he didn't quite know which way to go, as he ended up back at the start of the level. :p Also, what's up with all the people who play in these video's, they suck :rolleyes:

DaneO'Roo
April 16th, 2007, 12:28 AM
SMG is a stupid gun. I can't watch this person running around killing things with a single SMG. Seriously, any map I release for Halo 2 Vista will have no SMG's in it, at least not as a starting weapon. And if there's one on the map it will be right next to a dual-wieldable pistol or something.

I fucking love you. +rep for Ghostie

Stealth
April 16th, 2007, 12:38 AM
the best dual wielding combo that I can think of for the SMG is the SMG + Plasma Rifle, Plasma rifle to drop the shields, and the SMG to put holes in your target.

yomatobert
April 16th, 2007, 12:58 AM
Yes, i wish they had the AR in halo 2, instead of the stupid, plain boring SMG. The AR is the #1 weapon that helped halo franchise!!! Ontopic: SMG + Plasma Rifle is one of the most tactically advanced dual wieldable combos in halo 2. No, not advanced but useful. Stealth is right, PR drop shield, SMG cuts through like knife and butter. I wish just someone who at least has some or a lot of gaming experience plays in those gameplay videos, it just is a shame for those people. Running around with SMG, get a useful weapon like a BR, Sniper Rifle or a Needler mb even two. Those are weapons that will get kills, guaranteed. Those vids still look better than the gameplay vids of halo 2 for Xbox. Three years makes a difference in the graphics engine for Halo 2.