PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Plan

Rob Oplawar
April 15th, 2007, 10:10 PM
I put up an article in the new wiki section and while it's not strictly related to Halo 2, I think it's very important for all members of this forum to have a zombie plan (http://www.h2ek.com/wiki/index.php?title=Zombie_Plan). I'd have spent my time writing a useful article, but I don't really know what I'm doing- I'm just figuring it out as I go along, so I wrote one that I hope won't offend the admins because of its serious off-topicness. Anyway, that's why it's in the off topic forums. Anybody got a zombie plan they'd like to share? I'd tell you mine, but the I don't want anybody to figure out the bit about the dog biscuits, lest they become a zombie and use it against me.

k4is3rxkh40s
April 15th, 2007, 10:32 PM
I barricade myself in small armory room with one door which is blocked off and a small window which I can stick some sort of big machine gun through and blast away at the zombies :D /toomuchcss

Neuro Guro
April 15th, 2007, 10:50 PM
I actually already thought of a plan if it happens , I'm getting my shotgun out and heading to my highschool down the street. Im going to take control of it by myself and going to use the welding torch in the shop class to weld all the desks and tables to make a large frame / barricade to block all possable entrances , going to set up rain collectors on the roof and live off of the food in the huge freezer in the cafeteria. I'll be by myself , and I'll probally live in there for about a month untill the zombies have no more food , decompose and die. There may be some people who come by wanting to get in , but im only going to be excepting chicks.

(Well no, no fat / ugly chix though.)

Kornman00
April 15th, 2007, 10:58 PM
am i r chix :(?

rossmum
April 15th, 2007, 11:06 PM
I proceed to throw my posts at them with an internets cannon. Since I post faster than I'd shoot the cannon, I'd have a never-ending ammo supply! :haw:

ExAm
April 15th, 2007, 11:08 PM
I'd live in a giant steel fortress. When I have to go out, I'd do so in a fusion powered tank.

Neuro Guro
April 15th, 2007, 11:10 PM
I proceed to throw my posts at them with an internets cannon. Since I post faster than I'd shoot the cannon, I'd have a never-ending ammo supply! :haw:

Ahhhhh , now I can sleep tonight in peace knowing that rossmum is out there , and will protect the human race.

Kornman00
April 15th, 2007, 11:15 PM
Ahhhhh , now I can sleep tonight in peace knowing that rossmum is out there , and will protect the human race.
what if he get virii :(?

rossmum
April 15th, 2007, 11:22 PM
I can post from another computer, or even through the power of my mind! :awesome:

n00b1n8R
April 15th, 2007, 11:48 PM
when did we get a wiki?

also, ross, that is the best post ever.

my plan is to stick with ross and fanboy him to even higher postings!

AND IF YOU AMERICANS PLAN TO JOIN ME, THEIRS A LARGE TRACT OF WATER BETWEEN US.

SWIM, SWIM MA PRETTIEZ!!

Rob Oplawar
April 16th, 2007, 12:06 AM
Friend of mine still plans to entrench himself in one of the campus buildings, dig a 20 foot wide moat around it, and survive off the food in the vending machines, even though I told him that'll never work. He won't have enough quarters.

Kornman00
April 16th, 2007, 12:26 AM
You all act like being a zombie is a bad thing http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Agamemnon582bc/Guessing/28.gif

ExAm
April 16th, 2007, 12:59 AM
when did we get a wiki?

also, ross, that is the best post ever.

my plan is to stick with ross and fanboy him to even higher postings!

AND IF YOU AMERICANS PLAN TO JOIN ME, THEIRS A LARGE TRACT OF WATER BETWEEN US.

SWIM, SWIM MA PRETTIEZ!!
I plan to join Ross and his internet cannon. I don't feel safe with you. For all I know, you could be the one who ruins everything.

SnaFuBAR
April 16th, 2007, 01:33 AM
I plan to join Ross and his internet cannon. I don't feel safe with you. For all I know, you could be the one who ruins everything.
i will also be joining ross. for all i know, n00b1n8r is the source of the infection:beating:

rossmum
April 16th, 2007, 02:58 AM
Yay, I feel loved :3

Bodzilla
April 16th, 2007, 03:19 AM
Knowing the way Ross fires that CAnnon i'd be the Cannon fodder :moan:

RvB has a great Zombie Plan Ep :D

n00b1n8R
April 16th, 2007, 03:52 AM

i will also be joining ross. for all i know, n00b1n8r is the source of the infection:beating:

yew are all so meeny http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-saddowns.gif
not to all sleeper cells. they know to much. BEGIN THE INFECTION NOW. REPEAT DO IT NOW BEFORE THEY ALL HIDE IN THE ARTIC AND WE FREEZE TRYING TO ATTACK THEM!!

Rob Oplawar
April 16th, 2007, 10:42 AM
^lol awesome

Dole
April 16th, 2007, 02:52 PM
In the instance of a zombie epidemic, I have planned to establish a ragtag urban excursion troupe, subsequently followed by a community-wide confederacy after the threat is either exterminated, quarantined, or minimalized.

After the island is secured, extemporaneous checkpoints will be set up at the Verrazano Bridge, Bayonne Bridge, Goethals Bridge, Outerbridge, and the Staten Island Ferry Terminal. The checkpoints will take root, mature, and be organized into a project to isolate the bridges along several intervals stretching across each bridge to Brooklyn, Bayonne, Elizabeth, and Manhattan, respectively. Attempts to institute and maintain communications with the cities across the bridges will be made to ensure that those cities follow similar protocols as well. If the zombies are capable of walking along across the bay and river floors, the outskirts of the island will be walled in many times over and fortified, hopefully with barricades based both inland, and after a long term infestation, out into the water.

Assuming some of the cities have steady control of their domain, efforts will be made to consolidate them, and joint attacks will be sent out to recapture other counties, and to sanitize our own. Migrants seeking asylum on our island will be conducted through the various screening points along the bridges. If something goes awry, local community refuges will be ready to hold. On our island, the Mall and a Costco are located in the same mass-commercial area in the center of the island, and will function as the primary command post of the borough.

Costco being a warehouse, is the preferable sanctuary, stocked to the brim with food, commodities, and also aisles of vertical storage racks. In the case that the island is permeated and Costco is breached, zombies can't climb up shelves, and the uppermost racks will serve as temporary apartments while the warehouse is purged. Worst comes to worse, escape routes through the ventilation shafts are eaasily accessible by these racks. The fortresses will be retaken, and then order (local at the very least) will be restored.

And that's just my large-scale plan. ;)
<3 The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. Best book ever.

teh lag
April 16th, 2007, 02:58 PM
I plan on standing on a corner with an axe and a paranoid look on my face, swinging at anything that moves.

scribbsi
April 16th, 2007, 03:05 PM
id tame a zombie for a personal :hump:

teh lag
April 16th, 2007, 03:06 PM
I think even though it's the reanimated dead, that would still count as necrophelia D:

scribbsi
April 16th, 2007, 03:08 PM
lol the world would be in chaos

a lil necro wont be bad

I_Am_Error117
April 16th, 2007, 03:15 PM
I would use the interwebs to leech everyones bandwith and use it for rossums cannon for more power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheSaintlyAlphonse
April 16th, 2007, 03:27 PM
this
http://www.randomhouse.com/crown/zombiesurvivalguide/

Pooky
April 16th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Yay, I feel loved :3

In ways you don't even want to understand...

TheSaintlyAlphonse
April 16th, 2007, 04:18 PM
In ways you don't even want to understand...
...?... wait... EWWW!!!

ExAm
April 16th, 2007, 09:51 PM
this
http://www.randomhouse.com/crown/zombiesurvivalguide/
I own that book.

Rob Oplawar
April 16th, 2007, 11:55 PM
http://www.spacebrick.net/pictures/blog_gallery/ZombieKitty.jpg

Oh noes I forgot to factor in the kitty zombies... we're all doomed!

Dole
April 17th, 2007, 07:45 PM
I own that book.
ALL of the cool people own that book. ;)

rossmum
April 17th, 2007, 08:58 PM
ALL of the cool people own that book. ;)
I want to be cool too :saddowns:

Rob Oplawar
April 17th, 2007, 09:01 PM
^ yeah, crap, I guess I'm not cool :(

ExAm
April 18th, 2007, 08:51 AM
I believe it suggests shotguns and machetes as the best weapons for dealing with zombies.

SnaFuBAR
April 18th, 2007, 03:37 PM
i thought it was records and other miscelaneous items in the shed, along with shovels and other blunt objects, demonstrated by shaun of the dead :saddowns:

guess i'll go return this spade and buy a 12gauge....

Rosco
April 18th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Lol.

Pretend to be one of them.

Then when they're not looking get ur broadband out and blast those basterds back down to 56K !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dole
April 18th, 2007, 10:26 PM
I believe it suggests shotguns and machetes as the best weapons for dealing with zombies.
Carbines as the best multipurpose rifle, AK-47's as the most reliable assault rifle, and 9mm's as a blessing in disguise for close-quarter combat (if you are cornered by a zombie, the low-caliber round may ricochet within the zombie's cranium, increasing the likelihood of a fatal blow).

The most effective melee weapons are mentioned as katanas, Shaolin spades, and trench spikes for immediate close-quarters.
A crowbar is listed also listed as a valuable melee weapon because it can be swung, jabbed through the eye socket for an deadly head shot, or it can double as a vital tool if you ever need to pry open a door or something similar.

Sever
April 18th, 2007, 11:01 PM
A battle-axe, a katana, a magnum with extra rounds, and most importantly a...

FLAME-TRACK!!!

For those of you who do not know what a flame-track is, it's just a half-track (front half armored car, back half tank) with a flamethrower instead of a cannon/
chaingun.

...Also with a wireless connection for in-field refueling and maintenance of the internet cannons.

[EDIT]

...And the Banhammer to deal with any noob zombies who double post.

ExAm
April 19th, 2007, 12:06 AM
...Also with a wireless connection for in-field refueling and maintenance of the internet cannons.

[EDIT]

...And the Banhammer to deal with any noob zombies who double post.
Win

Rob Oplawar
April 19th, 2007, 01:20 AM
chaaaaange... can you spare some chaaaaange? i need chaaaaaange...

now the dog buscuits are starting to make sense, aren't they? lol JKJK
i used to live in evergreen. shame to see the zombies, er, homeless destroyed it.

Teroh
April 19th, 2007, 01:49 AM
I think I'll have fun with step 7.

stalker 4589
April 20th, 2007, 07:18 AM
hhahhahahahahah. chaaaange .. chaaange spare chaaaange "No fuck off"
great episode.

me there a abandoned 30 story building near me soooo.
we all get eventually to a freinds house steal his nextdoor nighbours hummer drive to the local air gun store ( we live in england guns/bad)
steal loads of weapons then across the road to the martial arts store. and. now we have two options.

1. take control of the town center which isnt much further away maybe like 300 steps. once inside sucurer the local gamestore which has a food store one side of it and a sofa shop the other side. thus granting us access to sleeping areas and food (and the rest of the twon center) via the rear access ways.

2. barricade up in titan house ( the 30 story building) making trips for food ect .

3. the school could work but its further away.

Varmint260
April 20th, 2007, 11:33 AM
My zombie plan is to strap into my motorhome (it's fuelled up and stocked!) and get to my school. It is easy to fortify and includes many yummy foods in the vending machines and Home Ec department. There are garages for storing and fortifying vehicles, and the woodwork office is surrounded by bullet proof glass (and contains many carpentry implements that could serve as weapons). I swear the teacher was afraid students would throw hammers and blocks of wood at him (not unwarranted, since he used to throw hammers and blocks of wood at his students). I'd also have to rescue a few of my buddies that are more well-versed in survival (the guys with their own sharpened swords and .22 rifles).

When food seems to be getting low, it's to the airport in a fortified vehicle. From there, fly to a major centre that appears to be successfully repelling the zombies. Probably through some means of an internet cannon. Just don't shoot us down, we're bringing POTATO CHIPS! ('Cuz those aren't too heavy for the plane).