PDA

View Full Version : So...Fringe...

Cortexian
September 23rd, 2009, 12:48 PM
Who saw the season premiere of Fringe? I did, I enjoyed it but it wasn't one of the best Fringe episodes... Almost like their funding got cut since last year...

Cojafoji
September 23rd, 2009, 12:59 PM
dude...

what the fuck.

Kornman00
September 23rd, 2009, 01:17 PM
I haven't watched the new season yet, waiting until about half the season is played before I watch it so I don't get caught up in too many find-out-in-the-next-episode things :ugh:

I remember one of their facebook things saying they're doing something a little different, something along the lines of "figuring out what exactly fringe is" or some shit like that. I think they're even suppose tell that one skinny black dude to go fuck 'emself because they're the ones running the show (NPI).

This and Lie to Me have got me excited for the new tv season D:

Limited
September 23rd, 2009, 01:32 PM
Fringe? Isnt that the one with the blonde main actress and theres like storms and whirl winds

Lol I just went to the store, and the dudes at the cashier place were talking about it, season 2 starting on channel 5 they said.

Cortexian
September 23rd, 2009, 02:08 PM
storms and whirl winds? this is no mere nature show!

Limited
September 23rd, 2009, 05:08 PM
storms and whirl winds? this is no mere nature show!Oh, I might be thinking of Eureka.

Wait I know what you mean now, yeah I saw a preview and some dudes face was getting sucked out of his head.

Cortexian
September 23rd, 2009, 05:43 PM
I saw a preview and some dudes face was getting sucked out of his head.
That sounds more like it http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-science.gif

TheGhost
September 23rd, 2009, 08:02 PM
Yeah I was surprised. They didn't talk about like anything that happened like last season, so if that was the first episode you saw you would be completely lost.

Also, I can't believe they killed that guy! and now it's that bad dude

Cortexian
September 23rd, 2009, 08:17 PM
Yeah I was surprised. They didn't talk about like anything that happened like last season, so if that was the first episode you saw you would be completely lost.

Also, I can't believe they killed that guy! and now it's that bad dude
Yea seriously Ghost, he was one of my favorite characters.

Huero
September 23rd, 2009, 10:55 PM
His imminent death was obvious the moment the chase led underground.

tHaPuPpEtMaStEr
September 24th, 2009, 09:24 AM
awful show watch the mentalist instead

Cortexian
September 24th, 2009, 04:37 PM
awful show watch the mentalist instead
I hate that show, god it's boring.

tHaPuPpEtMaStEr
September 25th, 2009, 01:24 AM
well i can see how it wouldn't entertain an adhd retard who posts on modacity :realsmug:

blind
September 25th, 2009, 01:34 AM
he spikes his hair

Cortexian
September 25th, 2009, 02:46 AM
Get nigga flipped.