PDA

View Full Version : 4/20

Neuro Guro
April 16th, 2007, 09:58 PM
-

Atty
April 16th, 2007, 10:02 PM
I don't know what I'll be doing that day but I can tell you what I won't be doing, smoking pot. :)

legionaire45
April 16th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Im sure that those druggies from Birmingham High will be trying to sell us pot like usual. I go here (http://www.hthla.org/hth/) just so you know.
http://www.hthla.org/hth/templates/rhuk_solarflare_ii/images/header_short.jpg

PlasbianX
April 16th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Skipping school, going to grindhouse, then driving to your house neuro, and getting high with ya.

Neuro Guro
April 16th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Skipping school, going to grindhouse, then driving to your house neuro, and getting high with ya.

:ssh:

rossmum
April 16th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Absolutely fuckin' nothing.

Leiukemia
April 16th, 2007, 10:34 PM
Well I wanted to go with my cousin somewhere but I don't think that'll happen. Maybe hangin out with a bud for it.

Hurrvish
April 16th, 2007, 10:36 PM
certainly not smoking pot

DaneO'Roo
April 16th, 2007, 10:38 PM
smoking pot

Well I wanted to go with my cousin somewhere but I don't think that'll happen. Maybe hangin out with a bud for it.

Oh, I'll also be hanging out with buds (http://www.abc.net.au/sa/stories/m673561.jpg)

Rob Oplawar
April 16th, 2007, 11:02 PM
Lol, my roommate turns 21 on 4/20, so we're going over to the bar to get him drunk. Good times.

Kornman00
April 17th, 2007, 01:04 AM
.OH HOT SHIT! SHAUN OF THE DEAD FTW! HOT FUZZ FTW

I'll be busy cursing the fact that the day before was the last day I saw 18 -_-. Since all the family is thousands of miles away I will probably be spending first day of year 19 on the computer...o hai h2v.net forums

can't smoke pot, tis more illegal than if i was a civilian.

mR_r0b0to
April 17th, 2007, 07:10 AM
hai korn
4/20- sleep

Cortexian
April 17th, 2007, 08:27 AM
Wow... All the respect I had for anyone who just opted to go get high on 4/20 just lost it ALL, and then dropped a lot below zero. I'm sorry but all non-perscription drugs are bad, no matter what anyone says.

Tell me how fucking with brain chemistry is good at ALL!

DaneO'Roo
April 17th, 2007, 09:41 AM
Wow... All the respect I had for anyone who just opted to go get high on 4/20 just lost it ALL, and then dropped a lot below zero. I'm sorry but all non-perscription drugs are bad, no matter what anyone says.

sounds like SOMEBODY needs to let loose and have a dutchee in a van down by the river.

also, cocks

Con
April 17th, 2007, 09:44 AM
Absolutely fuckin' nothing.

rossmum
April 17th, 2007, 09:44 AM
sounds like SOMEBODY needs to let loose and have a dutchee in a van down by the river.

also, cocks
You forgot Poland :fail:

DaneO'Roo
April 17th, 2007, 09:48 AM
no me

btw Con, nice avy! I always wondered what Stealth might look like.

hey.....what DOES stealth look like ??????

I demand pics now. Also, I demand Llama pics too

itszutak
April 17th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Well, it really helps with those who are bipolar, schisophrenic, ADD, chronically depressed, paranoid, or just plain insane.

I'm sorry but all non-perscription drugs are bad, no matter what anyone says.
Cough drops are non-perscription, and so are many other pills that you've probably taken when you've had a headache, or medicines for a cough or a bad stomach, and in fact, many perscription drugs do much more harm than non-perscription ones. :)

rossmum
April 17th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Well, it really helps with those who are bipolar, schisophrenic, ADD, chronically depressed, paranoid, or just plain insane
Why wasn't I informed of this earlier?! :mad:

Limited
April 17th, 2007, 11:16 AM
This friday? Well no college so thats cool, so I could be doing any thing. I'm not really a guy that plans stuff ahead, I would like to, but alot of what I do is spare of the moment kind of thing.

Hot Fuzz is hilarious btw, cracking good laugh :)

Is 20/4 some kind of special date in calender or some thing?

Rob Oplawar
April 17th, 2007, 11:24 AM
^ I didn't know this until my roommate told me, but apparently 420 is the American police radio code for posession of drugs or something.

I personally don't do and probably never will do drugs, but I don't think it's right to say flat out "drugs are bad, m'kay?" lol as they say, there's a time and place for everything, and it's called college.

rofl you gotta love south park.

but skeriously, both my parents did drugs in college- my mom tried it once and hated it, and my dad did it a lot and learned his lesson- admittedly he had a close call, but look at him now- he's a famous aerospace engineer. Drugs can't do you any good, but it's not like they're the devil they're made out to be.

lol srry for throwing the thread off topic, back on topic we go...

Limited
April 17th, 2007, 11:28 AM
"Drugs can't do you any good"

Yes they can be.

Drugs, medicine?

I know you mean illegal drugs, they can ALSO help you. Some women here in my county is facing jail because she demands the right to be able to smoke majanawanana (SP???) as it helps her manic depression. She smokes in like 4 times a day lol.

I think in those cases it should be allowed, shes not harming any one, shes in control, not like other druggies who have to get it and go crazy. Shes like 78, shes not likely to go out and stab some people.

Kornman00
April 17th, 2007, 11:54 AM

While I've long since stopped seeing Mary, but I see her as a casual thing, something to do in your free time with your friends at home. Its no different from drinking except you don't generally kill people. I've never drank and don't ever plan on it.
Its a personal choice of what I do with my body and I really don't like how people are quick to jump the gun on it when there are more pressing drug problems that are LEGAL and\or PRESCRIPTION'd (which are not the ONLY things legal today that fuck with your brain or body chemistry). No offense but I have no respect for people who like to get all up in other people's shit saying what they view as right or wrong.

Never said it was good which is why I don't use it anymore. But you only live once, then you re-incarnate :cool:.

But you have to admit, I'm here so some good has to come from it :P. In quite a few ways its what shaped me into what I am\do today...(no I'm not saying I was high and accidentally walked into a recruiting station b/c I thought it was Pizza Hut)

If they allow tobacco and booze then allow MJ, fucking politics. But I digress.

SnaFuBAR
April 17th, 2007, 12:43 PM
.............working.

Kornman00
April 17th, 2007, 12:49 PM
.............working on km's bday kookie kake ^_^.

also, poland
ftfy

Dole
April 17th, 2007, 04:30 PM
I'll probably go moviehopping from Hot Fuzz to something else. How's Pathfinder?
It looks god awful, but I'd rather hear if it's worth watching before I make a decision.

RaVNzCRoFT
April 17th, 2007, 04:42 PM
4/20 is fucking stupid as hell.

Kornman00
April 17th, 2007, 05:11 PM
4/20 is fucking stupid as hell.
you're fucking stupid as hell :eyesroll:

rossmum
April 17th, 2007, 09:20 PM
In quite a few ways its what shaped me into what I am\do today...(no I'm not saying I was high and accidentally walked into a recruiting station b/c I thought it was Pizza Hut)
That explains a fucking LOT.

You make a good point, though.

Neuro Guro
April 17th, 2007, 09:50 PM
-

Kornman00
April 18th, 2007, 12:32 AM
That explains a fucking LOT.

Meh I was weird before I did it (I've only had probably 20 total joints in my life).

But I do remember that smell...oooo that smell...I could smell that smell...back when I was a kid, thinking my step-dad was actually smoking cigars in the back of the house (still does it today afaik)

:lmao: man that musta been wierd for him when I came out back (of our house) looking for him and sat down to ask him a question. Like say, I didn't pay no mind to it, I thought he was smoking cigars and I didn't mention it to my mom (though I know for a fact she knows, but I'm pretty damn sure its not medical) because I thought he was trying to had that from her...and I was 7 :botman:. His job is PERFECT for fucking growing that shit without getting caught though, I bet hes mad some high quality shit (he wouldn't sell though, hes not dumb).

I'm not as korny IRL though, <3 internet avatars :)

cls
April 18th, 2007, 12:55 AM
On the subject of Medical marijuana and ADD here is a video I found about it.yj72e5q61Fs

Con
April 18th, 2007, 01:08 AM
lol @ video

pot as treatment for ADD delinquents