PDA

View Full Version : Check it out!

Elite Killa
October 11th, 2006, 05:49 AM
http://h2v.halomaps.org/

There might not be maps now but there will be in the future! Check this place out!

Agamemnon
October 11th, 2006, 05:52 AM
Wonderful, wonderful; gotta change the FAQ now. Oh, and for that banner picture, is that the Halo 3 Master Chief with recoloring? :confused:

thehoodedsmack
October 11th, 2006, 06:09 AM
Yeah, I think it is. I'm liking the brown and red. Good colours.

Elite Killa
October 11th, 2006, 06:13 AM
Wonderful, wonderful; gotta change the FAQ now. Oh, and for that banner picture, is that the Halo 3 Master Chief with recoloring? :confused:

It kinda does. But I don't like the blue visor. Itdoesn't look good with that red in my opinion.

Rescudo
October 11th, 2006, 08:36 AM
Sweet, we are going to need this soon enough. :)

Nic
October 11th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Yup =]

Cool looking too =p

Boo Diddly
October 14th, 2006, 11:11 PM
ya, that blue visor don't look good.

I wonder who will have the first H2V custom map on it?

Stealth
October 15th, 2006, 12:15 AM
Never know about Out side of Bungie, But I do know that Bungie will be the first to make one or two with the H2EK, and I hope that CMT will be the first Team out side of Bungie to make one and get it out, I know Mine will be a long time before I can get my own map in the works, I'm going to play Halo 2 Vista to get a feel for it, that way I can get the best Game play out of my map.

Atty
October 15th, 2006, 01:46 AM
Why would you want CMT to have the first map out? :?

The blue Visor is terrible imo. Does not fit it at all.

Stealth
October 15th, 2006, 02:00 AM
hey I said I would like to see them have the First Team made map, I didn't say who I would like to see have the first map out.

Atty
October 15th, 2006, 03:30 AM
Well still why them?

Elite Killa
October 15th, 2006, 07:23 AM
CMT did say they were going to make things on the Halo 2 Vista. Hey Stealth, are they remaking the single player just like they did on Halo: Custom edition?

When it comes out, btw, I'm going to make a Halo 1 mod out of it. (imagine your self on the level Outskirts holding an SMG in one hand and a M6D pistol in the other).

TheGhost
October 15th, 2006, 12:32 PM
h2v.halomaps.org is the place to host maps!

h2vista.net will also be hosting some maps, but only the featured ones, etc.

Good job, UXB!