PDA

View Full Version : RAPE TUNNEL!!!

Dwood
October 6th, 2009, 03:46 PM
So the guy's going to Rape everyone who goes into the "rape" Tunnel. (http://www.artlurker.com/2009/09/the-rape-tunnel-by-sheila-zareno/)

:ohdear:

sdavis117
October 6th, 2009, 03:58 PM

wat

Arteen
October 6th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Do you have any limitations on the kind of person you’ll rape? None whatsoever. It could be men, women, old, young, fat, thin… anyone.
So he's perfectly fine with raping children?

That guy is an asshole and a waste of oxygen. I hope someone crawls through the tunnel.

With a knife.

Inferno
October 6th, 2009, 04:06 PM
There is a point at which art is to weird. I like weird art. I listen to the weirdest music there is. But seriously... These artists must have some really good drugs.

Rentafence
October 6th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Why are we berating him? All he is doing is defending his property.

Limited
October 6th, 2009, 04:11 PM
What on earth is this shit? He calls this art, there is nothing artistic about it. Oh good job you built a tunnel using some wood and covered it in black cloth?

Is he being 100% serious? I'm pretty sure some people will go in with a knife or some massive dude will go in and fuck him up.

Why are we berating him? All he is doing is defending his property.
With his cock?

Cojafoji
October 6th, 2009, 04:12 PM
sounds like a bullshit cry for attention. i say we give it to him, in the form of a brick.

Rentafence
October 6th, 2009, 04:13 PM
With his cock?

Yes, why is that a problem? You would rather he shot any trespassers? What is wrong with you?

Limited
October 6th, 2009, 04:16 PM
As it turns out, I ended up breaking the nose of the third person to crawl through the tunnel, an aspiring model. She went to the hospital and eventually sued me. Her modeling career was put on hold. The civil case was long and drawn out and the matter still hasn’t been resolved. To this day she still has unpaid medical bills. The point of this long aside is that all this took place two years ago, and I’m still having an impact on this young lady’s life, something not many other artists could claim about their work.
What an absolute prick.

This is total bs, right?

annihilation
Hope he puts a sign at the entrance.

teh lag
i am an attention whore of the highest degree and call what i do to get it art

come back when you're ready to contribute something of substance to society. no, what you are doing now is not a contribution.

annihilation
October 6th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Someone should set his faggy wooden tunnel on fire.

Limited
October 6th, 2009, 04:22 PM
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8669/ssiggq8xr5.jpg

Inferno
Too bad a boomer didn't climb through the tunnel.

Dwood
Yes, why is that a problem? You would rather he shot any trespassers? What is wrong with you?

I wonder what would happen if I did the same thing... Except I promised to shoot the person who came in? I'll promise not to aim for anything vital!!!!

Arteen
As soon as someone enters the tunnel, it's conspiracy to commit rape, and the man should be handcuffed and locked up.

Sel
Hahahahha, this guy is a true artist.

Ganon
October 6th, 2009, 04:39 PM
man what a great idea

Donut
October 6th, 2009, 04:45 PM
this guy is the most professional troll ever. hes got you beat inferno

Rob Oplawar
October 6th, 2009, 04:48 PM
',:\

wtf, seriously.

Cortexian
October 6th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Q: What if a police officer crawls through the tunnel?

A: Then I will probably go to jail. But before that I’ll try my very best to sexually assault him or her. The tunnel is constructed in such a way that it gets smaller the closer you get to the project room. The bigger you are, the more difficult it is to comfortably crawl out. And trust me, I have a lot of secrets up my sleeve to ensure that I can overpower anyone that comes through the tunnel.
I hope they send a tactical unit in right away, hilarity would ensue.

I'd buy a chastity belt just for this and go through his tunnel, I'd love to see what would happen.

Horns
October 6th, 2009, 04:52 PM
SWEET! Where is this tunnel at? I must go in it.

Inferno
October 6th, 2009, 04:54 PM
this guy is the most professional troll ever. hes got you beat inferno

Quiet down. I'm trying to finish the rape tunnel in yoyov2.

Dwood
October 6th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Quiet down. I'm trying to finish the rape tunnel in yoyov2.

Not in Delta Halo?

Sel
October 6th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Not in Delta Halo?

its cuz delta halo got rocked by revelations~

Dwood
October 6th, 2009, 05:59 PM
its cuz delta halo got rocked by revelations~

Revelations trapped Delta Halo in its Rape Tunnel?

flibitijibibo
October 6th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Are you shitting me? This forum is filled with artists (visual, music, etc.), and nobody got it? Well then.

flibit's Top 3 Reasons Why Everyone Complaining Is A Retard (and Likely Didn't Even Read the Article)!!!

#3! Your whining about the rape is exactly the point. The controversy is what inspired him to make this, and so far it's doing a pretty good job. (Yeah, it does count as trolling I guess)

#2! There will be a sign with a disclaimer at the entrances. The guy is not a retard, unlike the aforementioned group of people this list is for.

#1! It may not be the soft, weak kind of art every Beatles fanboy is accustomed to these days, but it is still art. It has the potential to impact people's lives and portrays a message that words cannot create. "BUT FIBILTSJHF WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO BE RAPED?!" Well, ask the people who intend on going in the tunnel.

If it weren't for artistic purposes, I would suggest some of you morons be first in line.

Edit: Oh, and before I have to say it later: If it's really that bad, nobody will go see it. Problem solved.

Ifafudafi
October 6th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Basically, he's saying "If you come in here, I will rape you." He's not offering a reward, he's not holed up in a public building; he's just saying that if you enter his tunnel, you'll get raped. If you don't want to get raped, don't enter his tunnel. If somebody came up to you and said "Say 'MONKEYTESTICLES' and I'll cut your face off," you probably wouldn't say monkeytesticles. I think of it as a test of common sense, and in some ways, a social experiment. Will people walk into that tunnel just out of curiosity, in the face of the very real possibility they'll get assfucked?

You guys (and pretty much everybody) are all getting trolled hard.

Dwood
October 6th, 2009, 06:16 PM
I would call it more of a Social experiment than a piece of art, Flibit.

FreedomFighter7
October 6th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Read the comments at the bottom, apparently its a hoax. I didn't read pages 2,3, so if you guys already know this, whatevah.

BobtheGreatII
October 6th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Um... wow...

Inferno
October 6th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Are you shitting me? This forum is filled with artists (visual, music, etc.), and nobody got it? Well then.

flibit's Top 3 Reasons Why Everyone Complaining Is A Retard (and Likely Didn't Even Read the Article)!!!

#3! Your whining about the rape is exactly the point. The controversy is what inspired him to make this, and so far it's doing a pretty good job. (Yeah, it does count as trolling I guess)

#2! There will be a sign with a disclaimer at the entrances. The guy is not a retard, unlike the aforementioned group of people this list is for.

#1! It may not be the soft, weak kind of art every Beatles fanboy is accustomed to these days, but it is still art. It has the potential to impact people's lives and portrays a message that words cannot create. "BUT FIBILTSJHF WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO BE RAPED?!" Well, ask the people who intend on going in the tunnel.

If it weren't for artistic purposes, I would suggest some of you morons be first in line.

Edit: Oh, and before I have to say it later: If it's really that bad, nobody will go see it. Problem solved.

Oh cool by that logic trole'n is a art. Cool I'm a artist.

flibitijibibo
October 6th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Of course. Trolling is a art, Inferno, you should know that.

cheezdue
October 6th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Time to pull out my metal trunks then.

Abdurahman
October 6th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Yeah, It's a hoax. otherwise we'd be hearing it out ov every news outlet.

PopeAK49
October 6th, 2009, 06:59 PM
Time to pull out my metal trunks then.

Would you like to borrow some of my chains and locks. :realsmug:

annihilation
October 6th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Of course. Trolling is a art, Inferno, you should know that.

Don't you mean "an art"?

Warsaw
October 6th, 2009, 07:15 PM
He trolled the one who thinks he's an artist at trolling by duplicating his bad grammar, which may have also been intentional, in which case we've been trolled...:downs:.

blind
October 6th, 2009, 07:16 PM
I like this idea.

Mass
October 6th, 2009, 07:36 PM
honestly, much better than punch you in the face tunnel, which was my current nomination for best creative work of man to date.

I really just find this trollin' article amusing.

cheezdue
October 6th, 2009, 07:44 PM
honestly, much better than punch you in the face tunnel, which was my current nomination for best creative work of man to date.

I really just find this trollin' article amusing.

Being punched in the face would hurt more than being raped. I think...

Con
October 6th, 2009, 07:46 PM
It's not rape if you consensually climb in.

Phopojijo
October 6th, 2009, 07:48 PM
It's not rape if you consensually climb in.I was going to say this... if you're over 18 (or whatever your jurisdiction determines to be age of consent)... it's not rape o.O

ultama121
October 6th, 2009, 07:48 PM
@Con
Loophole. :tinfoil:

Huero
October 6th, 2009, 08:03 PM
I was going to say this... if you're over 18 (or whatever your jurisdiction determines to be age of consent)... it's not rape o.O

Yeah but that's nullified the moment they say something like "stop it"
either way it's their fucking fault if they go in the tunnel
just don't do it
it's a bad idea

cheezdue
October 6th, 2009, 08:07 PM
just don't do it
it's a bad idea

Not unless your asking for it! :iamafag:

Warsaw
October 6th, 2009, 08:38 PM
just don't do it
it's a bad idea

Toss a grenade in first.
:realsmug:

kid908
October 6th, 2009, 09:03 PM

hth

It would seem that what you are proposing to do will not technically constitute rape for the obvious reason that whoever enters into the tunnel is acting of their own free will, therefore making the act consensual. If you aren’t really raping anyone, doesn’t that undermine the credibility of the project?

First of all, I want to make it clear that I plan to make the experience as unpleasant as I possibly can to anyone who dares to crawl through the tunnel. I will try to the best of my ability to make them regret their decision.
Secondly, rape is not always a black and white issue. The definition is argued almost everyday in courtrooms around the country. The woman who gets too drunk one night and regrets having sex the next morning, was she raped or not? There is no easy answer. I hope some of that ambiguity will manifest itself in this project.

If this guy is for real, He will be IDOLIZED!

Heathen
October 6th, 2009, 09:19 PM
It isn't illegal if they consent to climb into the "RAPETUNNEL"

Would you climb into that?

thehoodedsmack
October 6th, 2009, 09:27 PM
If two people consent to sex, it's legal, provided they're within the ages set out by local legislation.

But if one of them says that they want it to stop, that should make it unconsentual, and any action taken by the offender thereafter could be counted as rape, don't you think?

He's explicitly mentioning that he hopes the grey-area legality of something like that would protect him, but seeing as he's planning to abuse the system from the get-go, any court would probably be biased against him.

Cortexian
October 6th, 2009, 09:31 PM
So if this were being done in a location that has no problems with people killing in self defense... I could crawl into the rape tunnel with a gun on me, and as soon as RapeTunnelMan touched me I could shoot him to death?

I foresee this being a very entertaining tunnel to visit.

Heathen
October 6th, 2009, 09:43 PM
Actually, RTM said he wanted to break the laws outright.

Meaning he doesn't care if that grey area protects him.

leorimolo
October 6th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Maybe hes just trying to not make anyone go through it?

Con
October 6th, 2009, 10:00 PM
The rape tunnel is about consequences. This idea of "baww i got myself raped in the rape tunnel someone please do something about this tunnel" is the same as "McDonalds made me fat".

Pyong Kawaguchi
October 6th, 2009, 10:06 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
idiots.

kid908
October 6th, 2009, 10:07 PM
Best compliment to give a person is the willingness to go to jail just to get a brief chance of being in them.

TVTyrant
October 6th, 2009, 10:08 PM
ART I'm not sure if this classifies as that...

Gwunty
October 6th, 2009, 10:23 PM
ATTN: Inferno
You are not a troll.
if you are you suck at trolling.

kid908
October 6th, 2009, 10:24 PM
Do NOT Trole!

Vid proof or it didn't happened. no need for the children portion. the supermodels will do fine as proof.

legionaire45
October 6th, 2009, 10:52 PM
My Response?

Send someone in with this (http://www.hammeruncut.com/pics/rapex-condom.jpg).

MetKiller Joe
October 6th, 2009, 11:00 PM
"...and whether or not he's convicted of it, just don't let your kids go to Michael fuckin' Jackson's house," - Ron White

Sel
October 6th, 2009, 11:08 PM

^

Everyone whose hatin on this guy needs to shut up.

ICEE
October 6th, 2009, 11:23 PM
My Response?

Send someone in with this (http://www.hammeruncut.com/pics/rapex-condom.jpg).

heheheh, If he wants impact this is exactly what would provide it.

Corndogman
October 7th, 2009, 08:20 PM

Sorry, that's not the safeword,

Cortexian
October 8th, 2009, 01:06 AM
the safety word is banana.

t3h m00kz
October 8th, 2009, 04:46 AM
who needs safety words?

:haw:

p0lar_bear
October 8th, 2009, 06:19 AM
Is dat sum social darwinism I see coming here?

Llama Juice
October 8th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Whether it's a hoax or not, it's still an interesting experiment or work of art.

I mean... some of his points were a bit fucked (about how he's still impacting that model's life and such) but the actual idea of this whole situation is pretty interesting.

Imagine this situation... nearly all of you people are saying you'd go in with intent to harm him... that's part of the experiment.

Donut
October 8th, 2009, 07:03 PM
guys we do all understand that this is fake right? they posted another article on that same site explaining how they meant to put up a disclaimer that it was fake, but their site got too much traffic, which caused server problems. the article explaining how its fake is up now. (trying to find links...)
/moodkill

but i suppose ill post in spirit of the thread. if we start justifying rape, like this guy does, by calling it art, cant we all pass off your common rape as art? the guy said he wants to have a lasting effect on people, and thats the artistic idea behind it. it blurs the line between art and just flat out rape to the point where nearly every rape could be argued in court as art. all the lawyer would have to do is reference the fact that this rape tunnel is excused as "art" (assuming they rule that the rape tunnel is art).

Aerowyn
October 8th, 2009, 07:41 PM
If they have a disclaimer saying that if you go in you'll be raped, why would you actually do it?

Ganon
October 8th, 2009, 07:58 PM
If they have a disclaimer saying that if you go in you'll be raped, why would you actually do it?

I want to get raped

Alwin Roth
October 8th, 2009, 08:53 PM
I wouldn't call this art...

Heathen
October 8th, 2009, 09:49 PM
I wouldn't call this art...

the definition of art is questionable now.

I wouldn't call a lot of art "art."

I wouldnt even call some of the shit made of normal materials art anymore.

Ganon
October 8th, 2009, 11:47 PM
90% of what I see called art isn't fucking art anyway.

Gwunty
October 9th, 2009, 12:10 AM
what if we send a nasty ass mother fucker in there
like hasnt showered in months, smells like shit, fat, hairy.

or we can just send chains in there, same shit :-3

rossmum
October 9th, 2009, 12:36 AM
what if we send a nasty ass mother fucker in there
like hasnt showered in months, smells like shit, fat, hairy.

or we can just send chains in there, same shit :-3
Yeah I was wondering what the outcome of this would be, or if someone incapable of reading the warning (blind, illiterate, kid, whatever) just decided to climb in

ICEE
October 9th, 2009, 12:40 AM
How about someone with aids? lets send someone with gonorrhea in there. That should impact his life pretty significantly

sevlag
October 9th, 2009, 01:20 PM
you'd be surprised by a person's stupidity

anyone read the part about what if its a cop?...priceless

FreedomFighter7
October 9th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Going into the rape tunnel knowing that you could get raped is not consensual sex. Just, no.

Inferno
October 9th, 2009, 03:54 PM
If you climbed in his hole I'm pretty sure you consented to be in his hole.

Oh shit double meanings.

.Wolf™
October 9th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Yeah I was wondering what the outcome of this would be, or if someone incapable of reading the warning (blind, illiterate, kid, whatever) just decided to climb in
Person raping would probably go insane.

Donut
October 9th, 2009, 05:16 PM
How about someone with aids? lets send someone with gonorrhea in there. That should impact his life pretty significantly
yes. let us battle his art with art of our own. by executing his art on mr. gonorrhea, he unknowingly has somebody else's art executed on himself, art that not only will have psychological effects, but also physical effects.

OUR ART IS SUPERIOR.

Rosco
October 11th, 2009, 10:28 AM
lol, hoax!

killer9856
October 12th, 2009, 03:42 PM
lmfao