PDA

View Full Version : Xfire Game Downloads

Bhamid
October 7th, 2009, 03:05 PM
New feature, anyone think it could challenge steam? It doesn't have any Valve games (obviously), MS games or any of the COD games (???) but it has more EA games (Shift, FIFA etc).

Amit
October 7th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Nothing challenges Valve on the same level. The Xfire platform is primarily for finding servers to play on, while doing it with friends. It just doesn't have what it takes to whole communities together with the same quality of communication that Valve provides as a gaming platform.

ThePlague
October 7th, 2009, 03:14 PM
As long as they don't ban you for having someone else use your account for a day, i'm good with it. Yeah, I got banned from Steam. What of it? You wanna fight about it? Yeah, didn't think so...

Amit
October 7th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Yeah, I got banned from Steam. What of it? You wanna fight about it? Yeah, didn't think so...

Who does that? Why ninja that piece of work?

I let my friend use my steam account countless times and they didn't ban me. You must have somehow managed to alert Valve as to what you were doing. How one does that, I wish to know.

StankBacon
October 7th, 2009, 05:41 PM
i call bullshit on getting banned, you morons must have been trying to play at the same time.

Rook
October 7th, 2009, 06:43 PM
i call bullshit on getting banned, you morons must have been trying to play at the same time.

You don't even get banned for that, I used SluGGz account way back when and it kicked me from the game when he connected to his account to play CSS.

Amit
October 7th, 2009, 06:45 PM

They don't ban you for that. Many times my friend would try to log onto the account while I was in a game. I got kicked form the game and told to re-login. No other problems, though.

StankBacon
October 7th, 2009, 07:25 PM
then his buddy used cheats lol.