PDA

View Full Version : Why I Watch

Rob Oplawar
October 9th, 2009, 03:15 PM
http://www.whyiwatch.com

I watch because I love the characters, especially Topher. I like shows with good characterization, especially when that characterization involves flaws, and that's no more clear than with Topher.

Cojafoji
October 9th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Show is meh.

Rob Oplawar
October 9th, 2009, 03:34 PM
I disagree. According to Masterz it started off slow and picked up, but I disagree. I liked it from the beginning.
It really gives you a lot to think about, and you just have to be willing to expend the effort to do so. I think that's the real reason the show is doing so poorly now- most people, especially those who watch Fox, are too lazy to think. :/

Dwood
October 9th, 2009, 03:43 PM
I think that the idea behind the show is awesome. I hope it doesn't turn into the next Firefly.

Cojafoji
October 9th, 2009, 04:47 PM
I disagree. According to Masterz it started off slow and picked up, but I disagree. I liked it from the beginning.
It really gives you a lot to think about, and you just have to be willing to expend the effort to do so. I think that's the real reason the show is doing so poorly now- most people, especially those who watch Fox, are too lazy to think. :/
I only watched a handful of the first episodes. They didn't do it for me, but if it DOES pick up like you say it does, I'm gonna have to check it out.:ohdear:

Corndogman
October 9th, 2009, 05:04 PM
That is a really cool site, I really like the music. I think I'm gonna start watching this show.

Siliconmaster
October 10th, 2009, 04:34 AM
I'm hoping the show can make it past the Firefly stage of "oh, that was cool, but..."

The best episode so far wasn't even aired, but I'm still watching to see where it goes. Personally, I enjoy it.