PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 10

Limited
October 10th, 2009, 06:40 PM
Considering this is the fastest selling sports game of all time, and holds the records for most demo downloads, surely someone on here also plays this game :D

Oh by the way, for the Northern Americaner's, its FIFA Soccer 10 for you :D

So yeah, dont make this a "omg I hate soccer" thread.

Love FIFA 10, improvements are great, love the fluidity of the gameplay, passing is great, theres still a few issues though, goalies are now crazy hard to score against.

My created dude is already at 77 :D

CrAsHOvErRide
October 11th, 2009, 02:41 AM
They don't play this in America. It's barely on the shelves...for them it's Madden NFL :P

ultama121
October 11th, 2009, 02:56 AM
FIFA's always pretty fun. Sports games in general though feel a little monotonous for me. :v

Either way, I look forward to trying it.

If I do try it. ;v

Limited
October 11th, 2009, 07:28 AM
FIFA's always pretty fun. Sports games in general though feel a little monotonous for me. :v
Its basically like a Sim, like Flight Simulator, you cant really go out and fly a plane any time, FIFA is more like, you probably won't be playing in the world cup for your country, therefore you can pretend to be some one else.

Bhamid
October 11th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Not much has really changed from '09, they really should have put the 'new stuff' in 09 in the first place. Over-hyped IMO :(.

ultama121
October 11th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Its basically like a Sim, like Flight Simulator, you cant really go out and fly a plane any time, FIFA is more like, you probably won't be playing in the world cup for your country, therefore you can pretend to be some one else.
True... it also might be the fact I never got good at them, lol.