PDA

View Full Version : utility costs?

Cojafoji
October 19th, 2009, 07:40 PM
i was wondering if i could poll some of the people here who are currently renting apartments about utility prices. i found a two bedroom apartment to move into with two of my friends, and we're really trying to hammer out the expenses, like power, gas, water etc. i was digging around, and found that Pennsylvania has pretty average power prices 11 cents per kilowatt hour. so yeah, just wondering what you guys pay etc.

paladin
October 19th, 2009, 08:17 PM
~$300 for electricity, natural gas, water/sewage, garbage

plus $65 for cable/internet

Rob Oplawar
October 19th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Add an actual poll.

@paladin: damn, $300? Is that USD? I pay about $90/month at my current place (with 3 people living here), and at my old place (just me living there) I was managing just $30/month.
$65/mo for cable/internet seems pretty much standard.

paladin
October 19th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Its for the entire house. What can I do when our Governor says shes not going to raise taxes, but then and goes an raise our electricity by 10%, sewer by 20% over 3 years, and our garbage 7.5% FUCK CHRISTINE GREGIORE AND HER FUCKING LYING LIBERAL CUNT

Limited
October 20th, 2009, 06:46 AM
I live in the UK, so it wont really compare, but heres how much I pay:

All these are split 3 ways ~~ These prices seem way too low to me, these are guesses I'll find out later how much really it is.

About £300 ($500) a year for water/sewage, its not metered so sewage works out more than the water.

Electric and gas probably about £400 ($600) a year, gas is SO expensive, we hardly have it on because of it.

We have a deal with our TV company (Sky), so we get phone, broadband and tv for £56 ($92) a month.

Bills are expensive, and they do go up and down (like gas is hardly used in summer, where winter its harder to heat up the shower hot water, along with any heating you turn on.

Kornman00
October 20th, 2009, 08:02 AM
An arm and a leg

Because those are the limbs you'll most likely lose when injured in the Army :haw:

In all seriousness, I pay nothing for my utilities.

FUCK CHRISTINE GREGIORE AND HER FUCKING LYING LIBERAL CUNT
You live in the west...what were you expecting :raise:

Cojafoji
October 20th, 2009, 08:33 AM
ah yes, the west. home of pelosi, the true cancer of america.

anyway. thanks for the input gentleman, and if there are any others out there that have renting stories/info, don't be bashful, invade the topic.

paladin
October 20th, 2009, 02:27 PM
An arm and a leg

Because those are the limbs you'll most likely lose when injured in the Army :haw:

In all seriousness, I pay nothing for my utilities.

To bad she cheated her way into office. Dino Rossi won the first election. She demanded a recount. He won again. After the 3rd recount, she won by 125 votes. It was later discovered that over 200 felons voted for her, along with another 75 dead people :raise:. When Dino Rossi's campaign confronted her. It was 150 days past the election and basically the state said they didnt have the money to do another recount. SHES A FUCKING LYING CUNT.

CrAsHOvErRide
October 20th, 2009, 02:29 PM
What you expect...you have the most stupid person one could elect from Austria as governor as well.

Also, "Democratic Election System"

Cojafoji
October 21st, 2009, 12:27 PM
What you expect...you have the most stupid person one could elect from Austria as governor as well.

Also, Democratic Election System
lol way to drop your fucking stupidity into a thread about utilities. closed.