PDA

View Full Version : Sending Out Lockerz Invites

Saggy
October 21st, 2009, 10:12 PM
So, I'm giving out Lockerz invites for anyone who wants one. All you have to do is either post your email here or PM it to me so I can send you an invite.

If you don't know what Lockerz is, then you must be living under a rock. Here's part of their FAQ from the site to get you up to speed.

1. What is Lockerz: Lockerz is an invitation-only website created to connect members through commerce, content and community. Watch exclusive video, discover new music, play games, connect with friends, and get rewarded for it. The more often you visit, the more opportunities you have to earn PTZ (or “Pointz”), Lockerz’ own form of currency. Lockerz was founded in March, 2009.

2. What types of products can be purchased at Lockerz: Members will be able to purchase a wide range of products from apparel, accessories, electronics, games, sports equipment and other products from hundreds of well known brands. Members will also be able to purchase digital assets such as music, videos, art, and decals.

3. Is Lockerz a scam: Lockerz is a real company. It is funded by Liberty Media, one of the largest media companies in the US. The Chief Executive Officer of Lockerz is Kathy Savitt, a former executive at Amazon.com and American Eagle Outfitters.tl;dr
Basically, you get invited, earn points by just signing in, inviting people, and answering the question of the day. You then redeem your "PTZ" for prizes (eg. Xbox 360's, PS3's, iPod's, games, etc.). Due to high traffic though, Lockerz is only able to restock prizes once a month. So save up your points, and be ready for the next "Redemption Day".

Also, if this is breaking any rules or anything, could a mod/admin please PM me.

Ganon
October 21st, 2009, 10:16 PM
not this again :[

English Mobster
October 21st, 2009, 10:16 PM
Oh god.
I'm boycotting Lockerz for the sole reason that they have been spamming the fuck out of 4chan for months now, even the "good" boards (the ones which aren't /b/).
888chan's /i/ had a raid going against them, but the board got wiped a while ago. Thanks for reminding me to get it going again.

Timo
October 21st, 2009, 10:17 PM
Pyramid scheme y/y

Pyong Kawaguchi
cormund@gmail.com

Saggy
Pyramid scheme y/y
Pyramid scheme?

E:

cormund@gmail.com
Invite sent, it'll probably take a little bit to get to you though.

Cojafoji
October 22nd, 2009, 12:03 AM
Pyramid scheme y/y
BOOM.

n00b1n8R
October 22nd, 2009, 02:38 AM
viral marketing itt

neuro
October 22nd, 2009, 07:15 AM
this needs to die tbh

Alwin Roth
October 29th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Pyramid thingy ma-bob I heard about before...

Advancebo
October 29th, 2009, 07:29 PM
advancebo@yahoo.com

Disaster
October 29th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Pyramid scheme y/y
I redeemed an ipod case just for a test and I got it :downs:
pm me if you want in invite

/thread jack

STLRamsFan
October 30th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Speaking of ordering, some kid apparently ordered a skin and got it. Only thing I'm wondering is whether/when they'll be back in stock. :downs:

Lockerz Order by a Kid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIFSSSFIQRQ

STLRamsFan
October 30th, 2009, 10:51 AM
"9. How many accounts can I have: Members are entitled to one account per person. Each person within a household can have their own account."

Now this gives me an idea. Looks like my mom, dad, and brother are going to have accounts in a bit. *wink* *wink*

STLRamsFan
October 30th, 2009, 10:56 AM
If anyone needs/wants an invite lemme know. Trying to get a HDTV or Macbook so anything helps haha.

blind
October 30th, 2009, 11:12 AM
I want the wii sports package, 250 points for a wii ;D

Timo
October 30th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Sounds pretty tempting now that I hear people are actually getting stuff. Is it avaliable to non-americans? D:

STLRamsFan
October 30th, 2009, 02:53 PM
7. Will Lockerz ship internationally: Once Lockerz begins selling products this fall, we will ship to many countries outside the US (check back at launch time for a complete list).

Yes sir, PM me your email and I'll send you an invite.

n00b1n8R
October 31st, 2009, 02:25 AM
so much viral marketing itt (and i've had a neglected account for over a month if anybody is interested lol)