PDA

View Full Version : Uplift and District Gameplay Video!

DaneO'Roo
April 18th, 2007, 05:32 AM
http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=3162

HD or standard res vids. Looks great but....as said allready in other threads, the game seems to lack "glow" The colour seems washed out looking, most possibly because he PC they were using has its contrast or monitor settings fubar'd

thehoodedsmack
April 18th, 2007, 06:16 AM
Man, the District map still looks too much like Chronopolis to me. I can't place why, though. Probably the multi-level parking complex.

Xehsin
April 18th, 2007, 07:49 AM
Nice, this link was posted in another topic, but its a good find. I just wanted too see a longer trailer. :(

someone
April 18th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Cool. The gameplay on both maps looks like fun.

Kornman00
April 18th, 2007, 10:48 AM
I'm not sure if it was just me or what but SP seemed to have more quality to it...which is weird because I doubt they touched any of the textures in SP ;x

Man, the District map still looks too much like Chronopolis to me. I can't place why, though. Probably the multi-level parking complex.
I can see how the multi-level parking garage reminds you of it, but other than that it looks nothing like it.

From what I remember, they actually don't have many high end PCs around the office...I hope I'm not quoting a personal message from a HG but I remember that being said somewhere. Maybe they fuxed up the upgrade to SM2.0, or maybe thats just a capture from the Beta...

who knows, I still have mine pre-ordered no matter what.

Snowy
April 18th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Hmm.. the video just kinda seemed "meh"... Wasn't Hired Gun bragging about how good the game looked a few months ago?

Xehsin
April 18th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Yo Snowy, i think it differs in the map your playing on.

And the GAMEPLAY (like where u can see the crosshair, ammo, grenades etc) seems to have some of the "flash" in it.

Varmint260
April 20th, 2007, 10:24 AM
As far as I am concerned, the graphical improvement is enough from looking at the HD versions. I mean, I was SURE that the game did not look that good while I was playing it on my friend's XBox 360. Maybe Hired Gun was saying it looks amazing only in that it has passed H2X's quality, which they already figured was amazing?

Con
April 20th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Cool. The gameplay on both maps looks like fun.

I agree, looks sweet :D

TheSaintlyAlphonse
April 20th, 2007, 02:55 PM
yes, it does look like fun!