PDA

View Full Version : Tombstone & Derelict

Snaver
April 18th, 2007, 08:10 AM
So since these maps were released yesterday, I was wondering if anyone had any plans to put these maps into H2V, since i'm under the impression they're not going to be released with H2V.

So i was wondering how much interest there would be in converting these maps, and if anyone had already started on them.. If not I may well as start converting these in preparation for the release.

http://img483.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tombstonebsp17042007203md3.jpg

Reaper Man
April 18th, 2007, 08:34 AM
Don't bother trying to convert them to H2V just yet. Wait for H2V to come out first. Logic helps. :eng101:

Snaver
April 18th, 2007, 08:59 AM
Converting these maps won't be simple, it will take time to prepare the bsp in 3dsmax for it to be ready to compile. Then the tag work will start when H2V is released, which will take some time also if i want to get all the game spawns etc correct.

But yes, logic does help doesn't it.

DaneO'Roo
April 18th, 2007, 10:07 AM
uh...actualy converting these maps WIL be simple seeing as EVERYTHING is allready made for you. :spin:

also, don't bother, people much more capable then yourself are allready working on it, I believe.

shade45
April 18th, 2007, 11:13 AM
I will try and convert them. But first I want to convert Uplift and District to the xbox :D
(http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1918)

Pred1ator
April 18th, 2007, 11:51 AM
^ i would die to see that

Masterz1337
April 18th, 2007, 12:02 PM
uh...actualy converting these maps WIL be simple seeing as EVERYTHING is allready made for you. :spin:

also, don't bother, people much more capable then yourself are allready working on it, I believe.
You obviously don't know who you are talking to.

MereCatfish
April 18th, 2007, 12:20 PM

L M F A O

I haven't laughed this much for a looooong while. :lol:

PlasbianX
April 18th, 2007, 02:20 PM
You obviously don't know who you are talking to.

I thought the same thing. At first i didnt remember the name, until i saw the sig, then i was like, OH ITS j0000!!!

Btd69
April 19th, 2007, 12:30 AM

:lol:

Reaper Man
April 19th, 2007, 03:50 AM

Don't get too cocky, dane.

OriGinaL
April 19th, 2007, 08:01 AM
Yea, go ahead and do it Snave. I know a lot of people will be requesting it so if you can get it prepped in time for the release it would make for a very nice "expansion".

DaneO'Roo
April 20th, 2007, 07:31 PM
yeah, cuz I know everyone on the internet :/ IM SO COOL YO OMG I KNOW PEOPLE HAHA I AM THE BEST FUCK YEAH ANYONE WHO DOESNT IS A LOSER LAWL

fuckheads

I thought it was another n00b thread, jeez, weve had so many of these I figured it was another one. Sorry Snaver, don't know you. But now I kinda do know your abilitys judging by the responses, so yeah, go ahead.

Hotrod
April 20th, 2007, 07:41 PM
I would really like to see District and Uplift on Xbox. You would probably need a modded Xbox though...

Snowy
April 20th, 2007, 07:51 PM
I'd like to see these come to H2V :)

shade45
April 21st, 2007, 02:18 AM
I would really like to see District and Uplift on Xbox. You would probably need a modded Xbox though...
Yes you would need one. Luckily I do :D

Limited
April 21st, 2007, 08:36 AM
yeah, cuz I know everyone on the internet :/ IM SO COOL YO OMG I KNOW PEOPLE HAHA I AM THE BEST FUCK YEAH ANYONE WHO DOESNT IS A LOSER LAWL

fuckheads

I thought it was another n00b thread, jeez, weve had so many of these I figured it was another one. Sorry Snaver, don't know you. But now I kinda do know your abilitys judging by the responses, so yeah, go ahead.
Hes "Snave" old skool modder that was at halomods when halomods was good :)

And the ripping has started =\=\

I_Am_Error117
April 21st, 2007, 10:19 PM
Uhhh yeah, The best part of the new maps is the M6D's return next to the crates..........

Terry
April 23rd, 2007, 03:50 PM
Too bad its just scenery :rolleyes:

Hurrvish
April 23rd, 2007, 03:58 PM

also, don't bother, people much more capable then yourself are allready working on it, I believe.:ohsnap::shake:

@Terry:http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3968/tombstoneed1.jpg