PDA

View Full Version : Ed Edd N Eddy weekend!

FreedomFighter7
November 5th, 2009, 06:38 PM
I just tuned into CN and started watching the show, recorded what was left (didn't even expect for it to be on, just turned the TV on) and checked my recordings. That new Ed N Eddy show is coming out on sunday, and all weekend there will be Ed Edd n Eddy reruns!

I love that show, but I find it pretty boring when something hilarious isn't happening.

Starts at 11:00am or 11:30am, I don't remember which and goes maybe an hour or two past 6, just check your tv guide into the future.

flibitijibibo
November 5th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Wait, what, new EEE? Whole weekend of the show?

What the fuck college

k4is3rxkh40s
November 5th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Wait, what, new EEE? Whole weekend of the show?

What the fuck college

It's not new episodes, it's just a "new" movie. Was released in Scandanavia and a couple other countries earlier this year

Spoiler ahead:
You finally see Eddy's older brother

Yoko
November 5th, 2009, 07:29 PM
I'm 19. I'm actually excited to see the new EEE movie. Even though I've seen the end of the movie on YouTube, and eddy's brother :\

Advancebo
November 5th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Damit, I dont have cable anymore :|

FreedomFighter7
November 9th, 2009, 03:53 PM
How did you see the ending on youtube? Was there a leak? Same for MW2 I read a comment on youtube somewhere that this guy already had MW2.

CabooseJr
November 9th, 2009, 03:54 PM
I would watch it, but Comcast decided to change Cartoon Network's channel for me, so now I can't watch it at all.

Horns
November 9th, 2009, 10:21 PM
I didn't think it was that good tbh.

FreedomFighter7
November 10th, 2009, 07:21 PM
I loved the ending!

Neuro Guro
November 10th, 2009, 09:49 PM
-

DrunkenSamus
November 10th, 2009, 09:55 PM
This show is simply the best.

FreedomFighter7
November 11th, 2009, 07:14 PM
SPOILER:

I feel bad for Johnny. He just got mixed up and didn't deserve that. Given the ending with The Gorge or whatever he calls himself and the fact that it looks like the Ed's won't be scamming anymore I predict a new tv show on the way, with the evil Gorge attempting to carry out evil revenge plots and the other kids thwarting him. God I hope there's a new show!!