PDA

View Full Version : You can lock this if you feel like you need to.

Trulife8342
November 10th, 2009, 12:56 PM
I know this is the internet, and we aren't supposed to have feelings since nothing is to be taken seriously but we all are people that have lives and feelings.

I'm losing one of the most influential people in my life to cancer, saying good bye to him has been the hardest thing God has put me through.
I regret moments when I would put off seeing him because I felt as if I had other important things to take care of.

We get so tangled up in our daily lives that we forget to tell the ones in our lives that truly matter that we love them. I'm not trying to give you guys a sob story,
all I want to say is make sure that everyone in your life that matters knows you love them, Never put someone off when you don't have to, because you never know
when will be the last time you see them.

I remember my grandfather leaving my house and I was playing firefight, me thinking he would be there the next day ran down stairs gave him a quick kiss and told him
i loved him just as if I was brushing him off. MY grandfather passed into a coma that night, and is still not awake and is being placed on life support. I put off my
grandfather for a video game... Most of you are blessed to still have your family intact, next time your mom or dad leave just tell em you love em and to be safe on
the drive and that they matter.

Its a lesson that I have to learn the hard way, all I can do now is pray to God that he wakes up even for just an hour so I can tell him how much I love him and needed
him in my life and how without him I wouldn't be the man I am today. Please, I'm not speaking to you as a troll, or as a member. I am speaking to you as a person, do not
take time for granted, cause nothing is ever promised.

I hope this has touched someones heart and they will let they people the love know it. God bless.

-Mauro.

TeeKup
November 10th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Even though the day has darkened, there are still sources of light. We must never forget the ones who've passed, but allow the pain to disappear, and for the ones that have been lost, to know that they have been found.

Remember these words when any of your loved ones pass on. 8 years ago I lost my grandmother to stroke complications. My grandmother was my best friend and I loved her more than anything.

When we die, God takes us, and guides us into his kingdom. Remember your loved ones for who they were. Don't suffer remembering only their deaths, they wouldn't want that.

Peace be with you my friend, and peace be with your grandfather.

Cojafoji
November 10th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Be thankful for the fact that you even got to meet at least one of your grandfathers.

Trulife8342
November 10th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Thank you both for your words.

Siliconmaster
November 10th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Losing someone you love is always very hard. My grandmother passed away last year, and although I didn't know her all that well, it was still hard on my mom. I send you my best condolences.