PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Highlights - my montage

zakaria
November 14th, 2009, 07:48 AM
This is my latest Halo 1 movie, it takes me so long to get it ready, it contains some multikills and grenade sticks filmed in the public servers and lan parties. well, i hope you enjoy it, because i think that this one is really different than my first movie, and i'm looking forward to your feedback, and finally thanks for watching.

http://www.filefront.com/15072289/Highlights_x264.mp4

etRAnuee7cg

tythespy
November 14th, 2009, 10:57 AM
It's pretty good,but needs more yoyorast

Ganon
November 14th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Some decent shots and good quality footage, but I hate pub clips on stock halo maps. The song was alright, but it got pretty slow at times... you kept the editing simple, which I love to see in halo videos rather than footage with a bunch of frosting on it. The intro past the h3f part sucked, it looked like you added small boring text to a template you found. Overall it was nice but i'm wondering what this may of looked like with a faster paced song and less slo-mo.

zakaria
November 14th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Some decent shots and good quality footage, but I hate pub clips on stock halo maps. The song was alright, but it got pretty slow at times... you kept the editing simple, which I love to see in halo videos rather than footage with a bunch of frosting on it. The intro past the h3f part sucked, it looked like you added small boring text to a template you found. Overall it was nice but i'm wondering what this may of looked like with a faster paced song and less slo-mo.

you're right, the intro wasn't as satisfying as i have hoped but it was fine, also in th first time i was working with a faster song, actually it was "pendulum - blood sugar", but i don't know how! i just found myself in the guitar fusion that's all.

ZeRk`
November 14th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Blehhh I hate pub clips, it makes montages so boring.

The decent shots and beautiful graphics made it watchable though.
Sanctuary looked amazing, especially the needler.

Lateksi
November 14th, 2009, 04:05 PM
The flow of the video was unique, I liked the quality and color correction a lot. Some of those quick snipes were really sick, good job man!

zakaria
November 14th, 2009, 04:41 PM
thank you! :iamafag:

`CaSs!~
November 15th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Download link?

UnevenElefant5
November 15th, 2009, 11:30 AM
I love the guy at 1:06
"omg u hacker"
lol

zakaria
November 15th, 2009, 04:20 PM
I love the guy at 1:06
"omg u hacker"
lol

you saw it! lol

EvilLilElmo
November 17th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Most of the shots were good and the sticks were usually really good. I just would of liked to have seen more custom maps.

zakaria
November 17th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Most of the shots were good and the sticks were usually really good. I just would of liked to have seen more custom maps.
Thanks man! and sorry if i disappointed you, because my coustom maps's liste is so short,and i got only my favourite ones. :downs: