PDA

View Full Version : 1.09 is laggy as shit?

Donut
December 4th, 2009, 08:07 PM
i usually get pings around 67 or 100. i just updated to 1.09, and now my internet is going out of its mind, my pings are 170 and 200, i keep randomly dropping out of servers, and i cannot maintain an xfire connection.

is this 1.09 or is this a fluke

InnerGoat
December 4th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Halo's version wouldn't affect xfire... Your internet is dying. RIP :(

Cortexian
December 4th, 2009, 08:18 PM
It's all you man, 1.09 is fine.

sleepy1212
December 4th, 2009, 10:01 PM
actually, i've been having the same shit ever since the change.

Maniac
December 4th, 2009, 10:19 PM
omg, you had "the change"? and thats probably the reason you have been having the same shit.
Is it like groundhog day where you literally have the same shit over and over?
Or is it like a never ending shit?

Donut
December 4th, 2009, 11:32 PM
i have no idea how to respond to the above. all i can say is halo is the only thing thats having/causing an issue. im on live right now and everything is fine

SnaFuBAR
December 4th, 2009, 11:52 PM
halo has always had reeaaaally bad ping. hth.

well, cya!

t3h m00kz
December 4th, 2009, 11:55 PM
You keep dropping out of servers because that HTP.Com or w/e server with all the annoying ass kill messages is a piece of shit and drops half the server out.

Cortexian
December 5th, 2009, 12:17 AM
You keep dropping out of servers because that HTP.Com or w/e server with all the annoying ass kill messages is a piece of shit and drops half the server out.
What can you expect from a server run by a retard?!

t3h m00kz
December 5th, 2009, 01:57 AM
true the eff out of that.

Hey guys horrible long drawn out gametypes and inf betrayals and annoying ass kill messages that sound like they were written by a retarded 12 year old every time someone gets a kill sounds like fun rite?

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu279/m00kz/annoyingasshit.png

The only reason anyone would go to that guy's vent is to bitch about how annoying the fucking kill messages are. I'd put money down on the fucking kill messages probably overloading the server or some technical shit like that and wind up kicking half the people.

You're only getting kicked because of the server. Other servers work fine.

sleepy1212
December 5th, 2009, 12:30 PM
omg, you had "the change"? and thats probably the reason you have been having the same shit.
Is it like groundhog day where you literally have the same shit over and over?
Or is it like a never ending shit?

yup. in fact i have no idea how halo runs anymore because i never leave the bathroom. i've just been writing my replies on toilet paper and passing them under the door.