PDA

View Full Version : Ban "ban freelancer" posts/threads/comments.

Cortexian
December 9th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Alright guys, the stop posting sign was funny and all but it's time to drop this. It's been absolutely run into the ground and I'm just getting aggravated by all the shit now.

Jean-Luc
December 9th, 2009, 02:48 PM
I get tired of Kyon being a professional trole sometimes, but I don't complain about it. Seriously, take it up with the people who are annoying you in private or just ignore it.

Making a "bawww" thread (and that's exactly what this one comes across as), will only make you look like a wuss.

Saggy
December 9th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Alright guys, the stop posting sign was funny and all but it's time to drop this. It's been absolutely run into the ground and I'm just getting aggravated by all the shit now.
Pretty sure that was the point of it all. I guess their shit worked.

Anyways, what Jean-Luc said. Take it up with the people offending you, or take it up with an admin or mod.

ICEE
December 9th, 2009, 02:54 PM
k, see trolling is when you do something specifically to get an enraged reaction out of someone. The only way to counter this trolling is to not react. See this thread? It is a reaction.

The trolls are feeding off this thread.

NullZero
December 9th, 2009, 02:57 PM
inb4 BAN FREELANCER comments

The joke will wear off soon, though your posting habits are a bit overkill, perhaps you need to take a little break?

FreedomFighter7
December 9th, 2009, 03:11 PM
k, see trolling is when you do something specifically to get an enraged reaction out of someone. The only way to counter this trolling is to not react.

Wow, really? I never knew that, I thought it was supposed to be about being funny (hilarious).

Amit
December 9th, 2009, 03:17 PM
I get tired of Kyon being a professional trole sometimes, but I don't complain about it. Seriously, take it up with the people who are annoying you in private or just ignore it.

Making a "bawww" thread (and that's exactly what this one comes across as), will only make you look like a wuss.

There are too many people doing it these days. I think this thread is appropriate.

Heathen
December 9th, 2009, 03:17 PM
this is troll food mang.

InnerGoat
December 9th, 2009, 03:24 PM
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l183/n00b1n8R/crylancer-1.gif
:crylancer:

I'm cool with this btw!

Now would be a fitting time to use this emot, had I added it. You brought this upon yourself with your smart-ass attitude and posts.