PDA

View Full Version : Ban Ban Ban Freelancer

Inferno
December 9th, 2009, 10:47 PM
I think we should stop having anything related to the banning of "ban freelancer" related ban threads. In fact I think all thread banning related to the banning of a ban thread for freelancer should be instantly banned.

I am deeply offended by these sorts of crude threads and other miscellaneous ideas.

Sel
December 9th, 2009, 10:51 PM
Yes, it's absolutely disgusting!

p0lar_bear
December 9th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Here's an idea:

Everyone stop with the Freelancer shit. Period. Freelancer isn't the only one sick and tired of seeing this shit on our forums.

I plan on patrolling the forums tomorrow (later today EST) at random intervals and unspecific times and dishing out trolling infractions to anyone with "BAN FREELANCER" or "FREELANCER STOP POSTING" or some lame-assed derivative amidst their profile, and encourage the rest of our staff to follow suit.

I am 100% serious. They will be handed out regardless of who you are, what you do, and how many points you already have. If you have enough points to net you a permaban or even a detention, I strongly suggest removing any reference to Freelancer, hidden, subtle, visible, whatever. If you want to be a smartass and try us on a technicality, loophole, or ambiguity, you'll get an infraction anyway so don't even bother. Basically, if any of us thinks that it's a Freelancer troll attempt or reference to one of these retarded pseudo-memes, expect an infraction.

Don't think for a minute that we're giving Freelancer any sort of special treatment. Freelancer, the entirety of the staff is fed up with your crap. You brought most of this upon yourself with your attitude, going around and simply being a goddamned tryhard. You pick fights with the staff whenever we tell you to stop doing something, you shitpost at every single goddamn oppotunity, and attempt to justify it with "oh i'm just trolling." Here's a tip for you buddy: it's only trolling if the target is unaware of the fact. You're blatantly obvious about it and as thus, it's not funny, it's pathetic.

You say we're biased against you? There's a reason for that. Your posts aren't all bad, but your bad posts are just downright horrible. If it weren't for the fact that you make as many decent posts as you do terrible ones, you'd have been banned a while ago.