PDA

View Full Version : HUD Fixer (Like Yelo Battery) for 1.09?

tatersalad58
December 17th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Yelo Battery was a very nice thing to have, since it fixed the distorted HUD in wide screen resolutions.

Is it possible to get one working for 1.09? It doesn't even have to be a full featured Yelo Battery, just a simple HUD fixer, without extra extensions such as FOV modification, etc....

Simply sat in the same directory, and began the work immediately, no need to toggle it on or off.

Also, in theory, since there would no longer be an overlay, wouldn't it resume Xfire support? This is pure speculation, however.

Cortexian
December 17th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Version Changer + 1.08 Files + Yelo

Works for me!

tatersalad58
December 17th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Version Changer + 1.08 Files + Yelo

Works for me!

Works for me too, I'm just looking for an easier solution that doesn't break Xfire support (Xfire is essential for me when ingame, can't afford to be without it Lol)

And one that doesn't require a hotkey to toggle, as I have an AHK script that ties up all the F keys when Halo is running.

Cortexian
December 17th, 2009, 10:58 PM
You're not going to be able to get something like that that won't break Xfire support because you need to use a Direct X 9 hook.

Disable your macro keys, setup Yelo, quit Halo and setup your macro again, Yelo will save your settings.

tatersalad58
December 18th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Well, if it's impossible for there to get one working with Xfire support, then I can't use it, although I really would -love- to. I'm sure others here would be inclined to agree.

Jelly
December 18th, 2009, 05:14 PM
You'd need to ask xfire to fix their directx hook.

jcap
December 18th, 2009, 05:50 PM
You'd need to ask xfire to fix their directx hook.
Yeah, and frankly I can't believe they haven't done it yet. Steam can at least do it properly.

Dwood
December 18th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Yeah, and frankly I can't believe they haven't done it yet. Steam can at least do it properly.

I posted a message about it on the forums but no one seemed to care.