PDA

View Full Version : Cod4/IW subforum?

t3h m00kz
January 1st, 2010, 06:41 AM
Hey all, with the release of the new StarWars mod for Cod4, the Cod engine has kind of caught my eye. I was wondering if it'd be logical to have a Cod4/IW section under Gaming General Discussion.

I'm not certain how flexible the engine is, but it has support for such things as a Zombies gametype and weapon mods, and thus sparks a bit of an interest in me.

If not that's cool, but it's just something I figured I'd throw out there, seeing as we've got a few members who play the game. Thanks yall~

m00kz loves u

Bodzilla
January 1st, 2010, 07:23 AM
Same answer we've given everyone about these things mook.

Tech forum for now and if the interest is there and theres enough support and need of a sub forum one will be made.

otherwise we spread everything, the mods, resources and the exposure of it so thin it doesnt get noticed.

Generate the need first and the forums will come young padawan

t3h m00kz
January 1st, 2010, 07:30 AM
Okay, cool.

I may take up some COD4 modding soon and see if I can't get this shit rolling. Then again this is coming from someone who sucks ass at programming, so who knows

Inferno
January 8th, 2010, 12:10 AM
Okay, cool.

I may take up some COD4 modding soon and see if I can't get this shit rolling. Then again this is coming from someone who sucks ass at programming, so who knows

Don't do it.

CoD4's engine is a bitch to work with. I know from experiance.

Finish Unreal Halo mod.

Rook
January 8th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Another unused section????

t3h m00kz
January 9th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Don't do it.

CoD4's engine is a bitch to work with. I know from experiance.

Finish Unreal Halo mod.

kk.

We need to get back on that, brosef

Inferno
January 9th, 2010, 10:04 PM
I gave you the upgraded bloodgulch BSP but you never did anything with it.

You gotta learn to make layouts man.