PDA

View Full Version : Halo Salvo Project Edition clarification

mangenkyo
January 17th, 2010, 05:11 PM
hi.... i says this
my friend create this tread

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20204

i dont know, why the people critics... i are a member of this project, i working too with other teams, making huds and others, we are trying to make a more best experience of gameplay in halo ce... all the time working in this project.

my friend is angry with the coments in the tread, please, we try to do the best we can do. and.... we not ripped nothing in the UI. the structure_bsp its from Burial Mounds map by "crimsonshadow117".

so... no critic this work. enjoy this work.

PD: i speak spanish, my english its no so good

Reaper Man
January 17th, 2010, 05:19 PM
This thread is unnecessary.

p0lar_bear
January 17th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Here's some more clarification:

You guys are way too far ahead of yourself. You have the ideas and you have the box art, however you're lacking everything in between, which is the most important part.

People need game content in order to show long-standing interest. We need screenshots from the game showing what you have, models, cutscenes, etc. Your video of the main menu doesn't count much, as again, anyone with knowledge of the HEK and HEK+ can make one.

So, work on this more, and when you have game content to post, go ahead.

Or, you can ragequit this community and call us racists, because we ban people just because they're Latino. Or have Asperger's Syndrome. Or drunk. Or furry.

(Note: that last statement was entirely sarcastic. We ban people when they break our rules or attack other members, especially staff members.)

Higuy
January 17th, 2010, 06:31 PM
To the thread starter :

What you said about not ripping from the Delta Halo UI is completley false.. It's obvious from the Mc+battle rifle stance on the colors, and the cursor too.

I'm not gonna try to be be mean, but your friend is an idiot. He shouldn't of posted anything without any work. You just have a complete wall of text. People would want to see pictures rather then text. The only thing shown was the UI, and like I said, half of it wasn't even your work.

When you have decent stuff that you have made, and are at least half way into the project, THEN come back and post a new thread for everyone to see.

sdavis117
January 17th, 2010, 06:41 PM
This is not a place to look for praise. This site is a place to find constructive criticism. If you post work on this site with the hopes of not being criticized, then you will be disappointed.

t3h m00kz
January 17th, 2010, 06:48 PM
we ban people just because they're Latino. Or have Asperger's Syndrome. Or drunk. Or furry.

Good thing I'm none of those whew

This site is a place to find constructive criticism.

I wouldn't say that's 100% the case. 80%, maybe.

Also the guy has more videos in his Xfire and youtube videos, I'll let you all be the judge to this project they're working on. http://www.xfire.com/video/1d5430/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_tveS9Y7Bk

Kalub
January 17th, 2010, 07:04 PM
Welp, post has been deleted.

Anyways, CE drama is fucking stupid. Obviously they have no: skill, or talent to recreate the items that are ripped and collaboratively mashed into a single shitstorm so stop giving them the attention they want.

Also, I'm pretty sure this is a primarily English speaking board, and one of the rules is to post in English. You should probably have someone do that for you, or stop posting.

kid908
January 17th, 2010, 07:07 PM
5 words.
Go LOOK in THE STUDIO.

That's what we expect, your content, not what we saw, or in this case, did not see.

@P0lar_bear: if we did banned by those accusations you listed, I think this forum would be near dead...(Drunk...)

E: hmm...Those tags look familiar. I can't put my finger on it. I think it came from halomaps download section, but I can't think of the map right now.

Oh wait, it's a mashup from alot of maps on halomaps. duh.

And thank you for making my ears bleed.

t3h m00kz
January 17th, 2010, 07:18 PM
@P0lar_bear: if we did banned by those accusations you listed, I think this forum would be near dead...(Drunk...)

for the love of god look at his full post

Kalub
January 17th, 2010, 07:20 PM
I spy with my little eye.... my H2 Ghost from a long ass time ago. Score.

Timo
January 17th, 2010, 07:22 PM
I realise it's not much, but
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/Timo12/UI%20Build%2024%2001%2007/Profiles.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/Timo12/UI%20Build%2024%2001%2007/Settings.jpg

The MC from the first and the bitmaps for each setup menu were taken, along with the cursor.

kid908
January 17th, 2010, 07:24 PM
for the love of god look at his full post
I read the sarcasm part. I'm just stating that this site would be dead considering a few threads relating to alcohol we have and it's popularity.

t3h m00kz
January 17th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Oh, k.

Inferno
January 17th, 2010, 10:26 PM
Best trole ever. It's almost like it was me or something.

sevlag
January 18th, 2010, 07:00 AM
inferno are you sure this isnt like your evil twin...oh and OP has horrible grammar, gonna point that out...so if we were to judge your team's modification by your grammar, I'd say its best to let this project go the way of SC ghost

mangenkyo
January 18th, 2010, 09:01 AM
To the thread starter :

What you said about not ripping from the Delta Halo UI is completley false.. It's obvious from the Mc+battle rifle stance on the colors, and the cursor too.

I'm not gonna try to be be mean, but your friend is an idiot. He shouldn't of posted anything without any work. You just have a complete wall of text. People would want to see pictures rather then text. The only thing shown was the UI, and like I said, half of it wasn't even your work.

When you have decent stuff that you have made, and are at least half way into the project, THEN come back and post a new thread for everyone to see.

I realise it's not much, but
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/Timo12/UI%20Build%2024%2001%2007/Profiles.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/Timo12/UI%20Build%2024%2001%2007/Settings.jpg

The MC from the first and the bitmaps for each setup menu were taken, along with the cursor.

What!
hello? we are working only 4 weeks... we creating HUDs for other teams, models, now, Blind Walker, the leader of this project, its creating Cursors, MC´s bitmaps, etc, all the bitmaps, new!

jcap
January 18th, 2010, 09:43 AM
Actually Timo, I think the only thing that may have been taken was the cursor. Well, the bitmaps for the menu items could have been taken too, but those could have come from Chiller as well. While the chief does look similar to our NEW one (not the one in that pic), he doesn't have the same stance. In ours, I believe the Chief's left leg is behind the right; however, in theirs, both legs appear to be side-by-side.

Edit: Ok, I found the pic, but I really can't compare due to the extremely crappy quality of the video.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/Timo12/Image_000032.jpg

Higuy
January 18th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Blind Walker, the leader of this project, its creating Cursors, MC´s bitmaps, etc, all the bitmaps, new!
No they're not and stop denying it. Your leader is full of shit and shouldn't even be leader nor should you be on the team if you both deny not using it from there. Its so obvious.. :ugh:

t3h m00kz
January 18th, 2010, 01:48 PM
he doesn't have the same stance. In ours, I believe the Chief's left leg is behind the right; however, in theirs, both legs appear to be side-by-side.

No, it's the same bitmap.

One of the feet cut off near the bottom, and it makes it look more side-by-side.

SnaFuBAR
January 18th, 2010, 01:59 PM
this thread also sucks.

paladin
January 18th, 2010, 02:05 PM
this thread also sucks.

I believe you mean tread.

PlasbianX
January 18th, 2010, 04:10 PM
No, it's the same bitmap.

One of the feet cut off near the bottom, and it makes it look more side-by-side.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2909/39471530.jpg

Sure as hell doesnt look the same to me.

Timo
January 18th, 2010, 04:13 PM
No, he means that one of those two were used in the UI these guys made. One of those is one I made for the DH UI, the other is Veegies.

PlasbianX
January 18th, 2010, 04:24 PM
No, he means that one of those two were used in the UI these guys made. One of those is one I made for the DH UI, the other is Veegies.

OH. I see now. My bad :ugh:

Heathen
January 18th, 2010, 06:16 PM
wait, this thread has benefited me one way.

DELTA HALO UI IS OUT?!?!?!?

p0lar_bear
January 18th, 2010, 06:43 PM
wait, this thread has benefited me one way.

DELTA HALO UI IS OUT?!?!?!?

lol no

Rook
January 18th, 2010, 06:46 PM
I still can't fathom why you're not releasing that old stuff.

Heathen
January 18th, 2010, 10:25 PM
ugh. Srsly.

wait, how'd this clown get his hands on any version of it?

Rook
January 18th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Well, it hasn't exactly been a locked down project????

jcap
January 19th, 2010, 12:16 AM
It was included in the Rev release, hth.

Heathen
January 19th, 2010, 12:38 AM
link or lies

CodeBrain
January 19th, 2010, 10:03 PM
link or lies

FYI the actual ui.map was not released, the only part of the Delta Halo UI that was in the map was the settings menu. Nothing else was Delta Halo.

azjesse
January 22nd, 2010, 08:59 PM
These people haven't really made anything on their own, besides MAYBE the odst hud but i'm sure they just put it together and got the bitmaps from somewhere else and tbh i'm pretty sure they screencapped my HUD from my pictures >:O

Dwood
January 22nd, 2010, 09:26 PM
Dont post every step of the process then lol.

azjesse
January 22nd, 2010, 09:51 PM
wat?

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/49c048e728b027fe397b0efecef94a7d332e36fb.png

Gwunty
January 22nd, 2010, 09:59 PM
you better give credit
nigger
but fuck the author

azjesse
January 22nd, 2010, 10:03 PM
I NEED THE MAX FILE >:O

azjesse
January 22nd, 2010, 10:05 PM
no seriously there are uv errors that can be fixed.

won't release till it's fixed one way or another. (nugget.)

Gwunty
January 22nd, 2010, 10:05 PM
deleted everything
sorry
btw
last post, bye guys

azjesse
January 22nd, 2010, 10:08 PM
wow.

Heathen
January 23rd, 2010, 12:01 AM
bout time.

Inferno
January 23rd, 2010, 12:07 AM
Why are you remaking the worst map in Halo 3 anyways?

Do a map that actually has game play value.

CtrlAltDestroy
January 23rd, 2010, 12:18 AM
Why are you remaking the worst map in Halo 3 anyways?

Do a map that actually has game play value.

didnt you remake it too

Inferno
January 23rd, 2010, 11:56 AM
Yeah.

The game play isn't all that great.

azjesse
January 24th, 2010, 09:37 PM
I noticed during the TLMP beta test. Snowcrap was cool but imo the level isn't that great with halos netcode.

t3h m00kz
January 27th, 2010, 02:01 AM
It isn't any good on Halo 3's netcode.

Unless I pick up a sniper.

Inferno
January 27th, 2010, 05:03 PM
It isn't any good on Halo 3's netcode.

Unless I pick up a sniper.

Halo 3 sand trap gameplay.

BR. Rush sniper. BR. Rush Sniper. BR. Rush Sniper.

sevlag
January 27th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Halo 3 sand trap gameplay.

BR. Rush sniper. BR. Rush Sniper. BR. Rush Sniper.
you forgot the most important parts from that strategy Banshee rush... BR...Laser...BR...Br