PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 Custom Edition Team

FreelancerIsFree
January 18th, 2010, 12:24 PM
I am getting together a small team of Halo 2 Devs to create what is not normally possible with Halo 2 for Windows Vista. I already know all the limitations and "suckyness" of Halo 2. But some people have been wanting something so they can mod existing maps, create new maps, and work with existing tags yada yada. Thanks to many people outside of this community that have helped me with programming and reverse engineering I am willing to help the community.

So far the way I want this to work is for users to be able to use modified maps ON live. There have been some different protection methods I have been playing around with, mainly there will be 2 exe's. One for unmodified Halo 2 (w/LiveFix), and one for Halo 2: CE (w/LivePatch). This way the 2 communities can work along side both with their friends and not worry about the "cheating" that so many people bitch about.

My AIM: FreelancerIsFree

Thank you all for your time. I have already started on the project and need some help to work with it. :neckbeard:

Limited
January 18th, 2010, 12:31 PM
How do you plan to go about this?

Also that AIM doesnt work.

legionaire45
January 18th, 2010, 01:39 PM
You might be able to get more support if you show your progress in regards to this so far.

SnaFuBAR
January 18th, 2010, 02:00 PM
i smell a troll

Dwood
January 18th, 2010, 02:36 PM
Same.

Limited
January 18th, 2010, 02:39 PM
i smell a troll
Troll, in the dungeon!?!?

(+rep for whoever gets that).