PDA

View Full Version : [CRYSIS] Gentlemen.

Chainsy
January 23rd, 2010, 11:36 PM
I am aware not many of you are liking the new nanosuit, so I have came up with a solution to this predicament. It is simple really, I am offering my services to redesign the nanosuit, based on what yall want, but keep in mind I am sticking to the crysis style. It is up to someone else if they want to put the work into modeling it, I am merely just giving you the ability to.

legionaire45
January 23rd, 2010, 11:44 PM
realistic dick muscles.

Chainsy
January 23rd, 2010, 11:49 PM
Jesus christ, really?

At least say suggestions that are aside from the obvious improvements I'm doing.

Limited
January 24th, 2010, 06:17 AM
So when you say redesign, do you just mean looks or functionality and stuff? (As in, a new feature to the suit.)

Chainsy
January 24th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Well it really depends, I have ideas for functionality, but if I implement these, it would go from one suit to 4 class based suits, and idk if anyone wants them as putting them ingame with all their attributes would be a lot of work, while with just looks they can model the one nanosuit and not have to worry about basically redoing EVERYTHING.

Inferno
January 24th, 2010, 12:10 PM
The new nano suit looks fine. It just looks slightly out of proportion since the suit is so fucking huge.

blind
January 24th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Jesus christ, really?

At least say suggestions that are aside from the obvious improvements I'm doing.
tits

Chainsy
January 24th, 2010, 12:15 PM
So out of date blind, I'm doing tits on every fucking six pack, this guy won't ever go thirsty. :realsmug:

Con
January 24th, 2010, 02:12 PM
It's the proportions that bug me the most.

Chainsy
January 24th, 2010, 02:45 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFFF, welp, looks like I am doing the latter and creating class based suits. May god have mercy on my soul. :smith:

DEElekgolo
January 24th, 2010, 03:23 PM
A cryosuit suited for women. With sammich dispensing action.

Warsaw
January 25th, 2010, 09:43 PM
As I said in the related thread, it's not disproportionate. It's sized to fit a man, where as the US Nanosuit was man-sized (and thus could only fit an annorexic or would be useless since the skin of the suit would be insanely thin). Honestly, just the helmet and spinal column need a redesign, and purely for aesthetics.

Amit
January 25th, 2010, 11:50 PM
As I said in the related thread, it's not disproportionate. It's sized to fit a man, where as the US Nanosuit was man-sized (and thus could only fit an annorexic or would be useless since the skin of the suit would be insanely thin). Honestly, just the helmet and spinal column need a redesign, and purely for aesthetics.

I'd rather go with what looks better visually instead of what is more accurate realistically.

Sel
January 27th, 2010, 12:17 PM
the new nanosuit is great

any of you who hate it are dumb

Nero
January 29th, 2010, 03:40 PM
What she said. ^^^^

But really, I think the suit looks great. Just the mask could use more of an epic feel. Something like what Mass Effect 2 did.