PDA

View Full Version : Weird Tool Exception

Higuy
February 8th, 2010, 05:34 PM
EXCEPTION halt in \halopc\haloce\source\memory\array.c,#130: index>=0 && indexcount

I've searched around but cannot find anyhting to fix this error.

Help is greatly appreciated!! :)

Rob Oplawar
February 8th, 2010, 06:58 PM
That looks like the mat id error. Is this error not one of those?

Higuy
February 8th, 2010, 07:14 PM
I was actually thinking the same, however I am not sure. It possibly could be, since the model was merged into a different max file and then exported (However I had used the same material library on the different max file before importing into the new one with the same library)

I'll try redoing the materials on the bsp and seeing if it works.

e: Nope, it didn't work.

Amor
February 8th, 2010, 08:27 PM
I believe it has something to do with having too many tags in the tags directory. Try moving some or deleting some unused tags. That should fix the error, as I have had this before, but I don't remember the exact name of the error.

Higuy
February 8th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Yeah so, that didn't work. :saddowns:

I still think its a material error, but I wouldn't know what to check for..

Amor
February 8th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Try selecting each material face using the Select ID, and hide each one as you go through your material library list, if any faces are left, label those with the correct material. (you have 6 materials in the library, but there are few faces with the Mat ID of 7)

p0lar_bear
February 8th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Uh, what command are you running through Tool, anyway?

Higuy
February 8th, 2010, 09:50 PM
Uh, what command are you running through Tool, anyway?
Structure, sorry if I forgot to post that.

sleepy1212
February 9th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Try selecting each material face using the Select ID, and hide each one as you go through your material library list, if any faces are left, label those with the correct material. (you have 6 materials in the library, but there are few faces with the Mat ID of 7)

i don't think it will export to jms like that, if it does tool will request a shader for something like Default01

Higuy
February 9th, 2010, 10:18 AM
All of my materials are labeled correctly. It's no tag file maximum error becuase I just got a different bsp in game... so