PDA

View Full Version : VB4 Functionality Issues, Take 2

p0lar_bear
February 19th, 2010, 05:31 AM
So I've gone through our other VB4 issues thread and compiled a checklist of broken or missing features. If there are any more not listed below, please don't hesitate to note it. Also, please refrain from pointing out cosmetic problems or offering suggestions on what to do to the style. When we are ready for suggestions on our revamped classic skin, we will ask you. Until then, please only point out cosmetic issues if they break functionality, and not just because it looks ugly or annoying, e.g. missing buttons, completely fucked page layouts, etc.

Computer Specs - 3rd Party plugin. If VB4 version doesn't exist, should be simple to remake.
Latest Reputation Left - 3rd party plugin. If VB4 version doesn't exist, should be simple to remake.
Random Page Titles - My handiwork, and on my list of shit to do.
Ninja Tags - Small CSS edit needs to be made.
Profile Page Styles for Donors - Apparently removed, may be possible to remake. Bottom of priority list.
Advanced Search Results as Posts - Might be complicated to figure out. Will research.
Find posts/threads started by user on profile page - Should be simple; just an addition to the profile page html.
Fix thread tagging - Should be simple to fix; will check permissions.
Reputation menu screws up for staff - HTML issue in the postbit
Double-click forum icon to mark all as read - Will look at VB3's setup and see if it's simple to replicate here. If so, it'll be high on the priority list.
View First Unread leads to post instead of thread page - Maybe a simple code hook? Maybe a setting? Maybe not?
Search Cache - I recommend Ghost should put in a support ticket for this. I dumped and rebuilt it, but I think it stopped halfway... might be a problem with something somewhere in the database.
Shot Tags - I dunno why they used to have a border; though now I'll think of a cooler way to mark them as "resized."
Reply Button - I'm going to make a poll as to whether the majority likes the little quick reply popups over the old method. Stay tuned.
Explore blog features and set ground rules.

jcap
February 19th, 2010, 07:54 AM
FYI, profile styles are impossible at the moment. Jelsoft removed them from vB4, but people on their actual forums are demanding them back.

Heathen
February 19th, 2010, 01:53 PM
we could do that?

Rook
February 19th, 2010, 02:02 PM
FYI, profile styles are impossible at the moment. Jelsoft removed them from vB4, but people on their actual forums are demanding them back.

I'm still not seeing how this was an upgrade to what we had. Source theme looked perfect, the forum addons worked, etc. vB3 or ddos

OH AND MY USER STYLES PAGE DECORATED UNDER VB3 LOOKED GREAT

Timo
February 19th, 2010, 03:41 PM
The view first unread button refreshes the page to take you to the latest post, instead of just taking you to it on the same page like vB3.

Dwood
February 19th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Searching for threads by me only goes back 3 threads. Similar with posts. vb4 being unable to search posts prior to when it's installed is retarded.

Heathen
February 19th, 2010, 06:17 PM
I looked at bottom left for rep without looking to the top right for the FIRST TIME today and NOW you decide to move it lol.

Good going though.

Ganon
February 19th, 2010, 06:24 PM
vb4 owns and if you don't agree with me you're probably racist

Yoko
February 19th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Since there's only one skin right now Ninja tags should be a 1 minute fix :s

Aerowyn
February 19th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have the "Last reputation given" section back?

PlasbianX
February 19th, 2010, 10:56 PM
Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have the "Last reputation given" section back?

So I've gone through our other VB4 issues thread and compiled a checklist of broken or missing features. If there are any more not listed below, please don't hesitate to note it. Also, please refrain from pointing out cosmetic problems or offering suggestions on what to do to the style. When we are ready for suggestions on our revamped classic skin, we will ask you. Until then, please only point out cosmetic issues if they break functionality, and not just because it looks ugly or annoying, e.g. missing buttons, completely fucked page layouts, etc.

Computer Specs, Latest Reputation Left, and Random Page Titles - These were 3rd party plugins for vBulletin 3.7/3.8. It's unknown at the moment if the creators wrote 4.0 versions, but they will be back soon.
Ninja Tags - Small CSS edit needs to be made.
Profile Page Styles for Donors - Unsure about this one, gonna look into it.
Advanced Search Results as Posts
Find posts/threads started by user on profile page
Fix thread tagging

:allears: women.

Aerowyn
February 19th, 2010, 11:09 PM
:allears: women.

Sorry! I guess I kind of skimmed a bit too fast and missed that part. D: my bad.

PlasbianX
February 19th, 2010, 11:11 PM
Sorry! I guess I kind of skimmed a bit too fast and missed that part. D: my bad.

Its cool I was just looking for an opportunity to make a witty smart ass remark in an attempt to get a few +reps. Don't worry though, you're only female human. :-3

Aerowyn
February 19th, 2010, 11:13 PM
Plus, as a woman, I can't help but be obsessed with the cosmetic problems. :O

teh lag
February 20th, 2010, 09:40 AM
Remember how we could double-click on the "new posts in section" icons to mark individual sections as read? I miss that.

jcap
February 20th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Remember how we could double-click on the "new posts in section" icons to mark individual sections as read? I miss that.
This must be fixed.

Heathen
February 20th, 2010, 02:53 PM
I am a bad forumer. I didn't even know we could do this.

Timo
February 21st, 2010, 03:58 AM
Is it possible to bring back the borders for [shot] tagged images, so you can tell that it's been resized?

Heathen
February 21st, 2010, 04:22 AM
that is a good point. It freaked me out for a second.

Also, was the character limit in visitor message always there?

Timo
February 22nd, 2010, 04:56 AM
I'm not sure whether it's the quote or not, but some of the letters in Kornman's quote seem to be clipped http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20611

e: e.g. "all" in "no public attention at all", the last l is clipped.

Dwood
February 22nd, 2010, 12:47 PM
Search can't go back further than the last time it was installed. I recommend reverting to VB3 until this problem is fixed.

teh lag
February 22nd, 2010, 01:41 PM
I'm trying to give rep to various people in various threads, but every time I try to type a comment it selects the post I'm repping in the moderation checkbox thingy and closes the rep dialog.

And yes search is most definitely missing something. Or at least not returning results in the same way it did before. Searching for something as simple as posts made by Boba has gaping holes in it, and I'm not referring to his lovely love hole either.

sleepy1212
February 22nd, 2010, 03:53 PM
reply still going to quick reply

n00b1n8R
February 22nd, 2010, 05:03 PM
Why did we upgrade to VB4 in the first place?

Yoko
February 22nd, 2010, 05:31 PM
Roll back to VB3, then upgrade to VB4 when VB3 apps are developed for VB4

Really why did you guys upgrade what the hc^k

Heathen
February 22nd, 2010, 05:52 PM
I'm not sure whether it's the quote or not, but some of the letters in Kornman's quote seem to be clipped http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20611

e: e.g. "all" in "no public attention at all", the last l is clipped.

not for me

Rob Oplawar
February 22nd, 2010, 11:03 PM
Tiny tiny minor issue that might even be a thing with the themes, idk: On the old system, the tab index of the login fields was set so that if you navigated to the forum and immediately hit tab you'd go straight to entering the username to login.
Little tiny shortcuts like that are missing throughout the site, not sure if those were removed in vb4 or if you guys had built them in yourselves or what.
Whatever, I'm requesting sprinkles while you're still trying to heat up the oven.

SnaFuBAR
February 24th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Moderation options and the like are showing up behind youtube videos. Fix this immediately.

Reaper Man
February 24th, 2010, 10:41 PM
When searching for posts, the post icons are the default, ugly VB4 ones.

Kornman00
February 25th, 2010, 04:34 AM
I'm not a Green moderator and Atty is still a moderator

but he doesn't mod

not very modacity-like

fix dis

Timo
February 25th, 2010, 05:27 AM
I'm not a moderator and Atty is still a moderator

but he doesn't mod

not very modacity-like

fix dis

pls

p0lar_bear
February 25th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Moderation options and the like are showing up behind youtube videos. Fix this immediately.

This is a problem with either YouTube or Flash in general. There is no known fix for it at the moment; even YouTube's fix for the pop-up menu you get when you click on your name was making it smaller so the lolhueg ad on the front page wouldn't block it.

Heathen
February 25th, 2010, 09:55 PM
I direct you to this post. I know this has been addressed, but this is a new level of lol to it.

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20146&p=519621&viewfull=1#post519621

p0lar_bear
February 26th, 2010, 04:26 AM
I direct you to this post. I know this has been addressed, but this is a new level of lol to it.

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20146&p=519621&viewfull=1#post519621

Sel should have been using shot tags. I edited the post.

Hunter
February 26th, 2010, 06:06 AM
Profile's should be easy enough to code your self, well, basic profiles anyway?

Dwood
February 27th, 2010, 01:20 PM
need tags so we don't have emotes show up when we want to do something like >:(

Heathen
February 27th, 2010, 01:28 PM
asked this already. it exists.

You need to go advanced and then click disable smiley's in text.

Dwood
February 27th, 2010, 02:37 PM
asked this already. it exists.

You need to go advanced and then click disable smiley's in text.

Oh. Needs to be in the quick-reply box then.

Heathen
February 27th, 2010, 03:11 PM
yeah, we know. :/

Timo
February 27th, 2010, 03:52 PM
You can use >:( tags instead.

Heathen
February 27th, 2010, 03:59 PM
parse?

jcap
February 27th, 2010, 05:17 PM
noparse

Meaning, it doesn't parse the text the tags wrap.

Heathen
February 27th, 2010, 11:41 PM
this post has a smiley in the title

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20599&p=518361&viewfull=1#post518361

Timo
February 28th, 2010, 12:33 AM
It's a post icon, any post can have one. You can choose them in the post reply page.

Heathen
February 28th, 2010, 01:33 AM
Lol, its weird seeing it there.

paladin
March 3rd, 2010, 11:56 PM
Not sure if its been talked about, but your reputation power isnt listed by your total points like it was before

Heathen
March 4th, 2010, 12:45 AM
Also I got negged on a report of a post.

Probably a test as its description suggests, but lol.

Heathen
March 6th, 2010, 08:35 PM
>:[

now bod did it.

and no bod, then/than is not a stupid reason to report a post.

it makes me aaaaaaaaaaangryyyyy

teh lag
March 6th, 2010, 08:36 PM
wow okay people shouldn't be doing that.

:\

Dwood
March 6th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Where did the link to the members list go? i cant find it on my phone

Bodzilla
March 6th, 2010, 09:55 PM
Wrong use of than. Should be a bannable offense.
Last i checked thats not an appropriate use of the warning system.

If you use it dont report stupid trivial shit, trying to abuse the system with this shit is not only tedious but annoying.

in short, Dont

Heathen
March 6th, 2010, 10:19 PM
but its so blatant and annoying.

like...how do you not learn the difference D:

Bodzilla
March 7th, 2010, 01:55 AM
no we are not going to start warning and infracting people just because they fucked up their grammar somewhere.

Heathen
March 7th, 2010, 02:19 AM
lolol, maybe it was unrealistic, but damn it I just want to cry sometimes.

Timo
March 7th, 2010, 02:25 AM
Their their heathen, its better then many other forums ive been too.

Bodzilla
March 7th, 2010, 02:57 AM
your write a bout that teemo.

Heathen
March 7th, 2010, 02:32 PM
yeah, thats true fasho

Timo
March 9th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Deer p0lar,

The new post bit is awesome,

Timo.

My only complaint with it now is that the user's name isn't centered in the info area of the postbit, it's seems to be offset by the status icon. could it be put back up where it used to be?

StankBacon
March 9th, 2010, 06:14 PM
the aim and other chat icons are too close to the the rep...

other than that it looks decent.

p0lar_bear
March 9th, 2010, 07:13 PM
While I unfailed the postbit for the most part, yeah I need to clean up the userinfo area and adda couple more things to the header. I'm also gonna be dicking around some with the post titles and see if I can get them to look better, and if not, remove them like they were before. I'm also gonna put the old rep images back and such, too.

Heathen
March 9th, 2010, 08:06 PM
And have the reply and quote buttons been old style for a while and I am just noticing?

flibitijibibo
March 9th, 2010, 10:41 PM
Yeah, I noticed it a couple-a days ago. I think it's "new."

Heathen
March 9th, 2010, 10:55 PM
love it.

I think it only changed for me today....

we should get some of those cute language packs like facebook :downs:

Bodzilla
March 10th, 2010, 12:56 AM
When using admin tools on threads the drop down box disappears behind Youtube vids.

jcap
March 10th, 2010, 12:58 AM
When using admin tools on threads the drop down box disappears behind Youtube vids.
Yeah, it does this for all except for the standard youtube tags. I didn't do it to the others because I want to make the youtube tag default to 480p, and the HD to default to 1080p (if available). I also want to fix the player so you can toggle between resolutions.

Bodzilla
March 10th, 2010, 01:01 AM
righto, just a bit annoying.

had to edit his post so that his youtube vid went away so i could move his thread

Rook
March 10th, 2010, 02:12 AM
SOURCE THEME

p0lar_bear
March 10th, 2010, 02:59 AM
SOURCE THEME

The more you ask for it, the more I intentionally delay it.

Bodzilla
March 10th, 2010, 03:32 AM
p0lar thats just evil man.

Jelly
March 10th, 2010, 04:27 AM
SOURCE THEME
I'll source your theme

Dwood
March 10th, 2010, 05:55 PM
It is more effective to google for a post than to use search bar. please fix

Heathen
March 10th, 2010, 07:31 PM
^this. though I think that's just vbulletin.

flibitijibibo
March 10th, 2010, 07:38 PM
IIrc, they rebuilt the search cache when they finished upgrading. For some reason it only did pre-Modacity, or some really early shit that nobody would search for.

Heathen
March 10th, 2010, 08:04 PM
before the move it was just as shitty imo

Warsaw
March 14th, 2010, 07:17 PM
While I unfailed the postbit for the most part, yeah I need to clean up the userinfo area and adda couple more things to the header. I'm also gonna be dicking around some with the post titles and see if I can get them to look better, and if not, remove them like they were before. I'm also gonna put the old rep images back and such, too.

PC Specs drop-down menu included? Would come in handy for those of us helping out in the Build PC thread when someone asks whether or not their system can do this, that, or the other.

Bodzilla
March 15th, 2010, 01:32 AM
thats cosmetics as far as it goes.

lets get the site working properly before we start painting on racing stripes and adding huge mufflers

Jean-Luc
March 15th, 2010, 01:36 AM
thats cosmetics as far as it goes.

lets get the site working properly before we start painting on racing stripes and adding huge mufflers
Agreed, though I'm not really seeing many issues nowadays.

Matter of fact, I actually like VB4 quite a bit now that I've gotten used to it.

Heathen
March 15th, 2010, 07:20 AM
as do I

Dwood
March 16th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Just need an easily-accessible members list.

ShadowSpartan
March 17th, 2010, 01:39 AM
Just need an easily-accessible members list.
It is not hard to find the member list currently. Two clicks at the top of the page, that is all. (http://shadow.modacity.net/misc/memberlistlink.png)
http://shadow.modacity.net/memberlistlink.png

Heathen
March 17th, 2010, 01:51 PM
forum quick links

whose online.

paladin
March 17th, 2010, 05:09 PM
For some reason, VB4 mad Kornman a mod. This needs to change.

Timo
March 17th, 2010, 06:06 PM
The only minor bug I know of now is how the ghost icon in TheGhost's name stretches on someone's user page when he's in your friend's list. Shitty explanation, see pic:

http://www.modacity.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1447&d=1268867164

flibitijibibo
March 17th, 2010, 06:45 PM
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5518/cssisawesome.png
http://blogs.atlassian.com/developer/jens/css-is-awesome.jpg

Heathen
March 17th, 2010, 08:59 PM
Lol, ghosts thing is kind of funny now

jcap
March 17th, 2010, 11:52 PM
Missing image: http://www.modacity.net/forums/styles/modacity/site_icons/note.png

TheGhost
March 18th, 2010, 02:42 PM
The only minor bug I know of now is how the ghost icon in TheGhost's name stretches on someone's user page when he's in your friend's list. Shitty explanation, see pic:

http://www.modacity.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1447&d=1268867164

Hahaha, awesome.

p0lar_bear
March 23rd, 2010, 08:39 AM
So I fixed up the blog post form, and categories are now showing up in groups properly. Wasn't on the list, though I had been wanting to fix that for a while.

I'm going to focus on exploring the blogs more during the time I work on the board, as well as a couple more things off the list here.

Also users, try tagging threads to see if it works right now.

also @ teh lag: The "Show Results as Posts" option is still in the advanced search, you just need to click the "Search Single Content Type" tab and search for posts.

jcap
March 23rd, 2010, 09:10 AM
also @ teh lag: The "Show Results as Posts" option is still in the advanced search, you just need to click the "Search Single Content Type" tab and search for posts.

It really sucks a lot though, since it only displays the thread. In vB3, it would give you a list of actual posts by that user so you can see, at a glance, what the post was.

p0lar_bear
March 23rd, 2010, 09:17 AM
It really sucks a lot though, since it only displays the thread. In vB3, it would give you a list of actual posts by that user so you can see, at a glance, what the post was.

Ah, I see what he's on about.

Will remedy soon.

teh lag
March 24th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Cool

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20829

Long thread titles that wrap to a second line overlap the "post reply" button.

p0lar_bear
March 24th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Cool

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20829

Long thread titles that wrap to a second line overlap the "post reply" button.

Made the div the thread title goes into larger (60% instead of 40%). Hope this'll cover any "normal" long titles.

flibitijibibo
March 26th, 2010, 01:58 PM
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/8191/cssb.png

Yoko
March 26th, 2010, 06:06 PM
do this

.pagetitle {
width:75%;
}

or else this
http://bacon.modacity.net/img/images/crap.jpg

ShadowSpartan
March 26th, 2010, 10:27 PM
The 'New Thread' button problem is even more noticeable while on my iPhone.

http://shadow.modacity.net/misc/iphone_picture.png

Timo
March 26th, 2010, 11:36 PM
How about we start worrying about people who don't use a computer to surf and start worrying about the source theme.

ShadowSpartan
March 26th, 2010, 11:44 PM
I don't normally use my iPhone to browse, today I was without a computer at that time and noticed the error. Both of those issues are important to me. I would love to have source theme back, this bright theme blows, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. Especially since anytime I bring it up to jcap he says something along the lines of "not going to happen".

p0lar_bear
March 27th, 2010, 02:32 AM
Jcap's got something in the works, I'mdoing this completely of my own whim, which is why it's taking so damn long.

And yeah; I've gotta find a better solution for the pagination/page title div...

edit: Did it. It should work right now...

paladin
March 31st, 2010, 03:11 AM
The 'New Thread' button problem is even more noticeable while on my iPhone.

http://shadow.modacity.net/misc/iphone_picture.png

I get the same thing on my Rogue

neuro
April 8th, 2010, 02:36 PM
vBulletin Message

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.

get this shit ALOT
reloading does NOT fix this stuff, threads get more or less locked for me.

Heathen
April 8th, 2010, 09:12 PM
its jsut for you then because it doenst happen to me

Cortexian
April 8th, 2010, 10:48 PM
When viewing a forum (such as Off-Topic), if I double-click on the post icon it changes it to a locked icon. It doesn't actually lock the thread (unless it's my own thread) since I'm not a moderator.

TheGhost
April 9th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Whoa, I didn't even know that was a feature.

Cortexian
April 10th, 2010, 01:20 AM
Freelancer for admin 2011

annihilation
April 11th, 2010, 03:57 AM
If I click on "Last page" it sometimes doesn't take me to the last page.
Instead it takes me to a random higher page. (Only happens when I'm not logged in. 50 posts per page supremacy)

E: Holy shit, I didn't know we had a spell checker.

Bodzilla
April 14th, 2010, 02:12 AM
Just edited a reply and the Save changes button was saying VOTE NOW!

Heathen
April 14th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Just edited a reply and the Save changes button was saying VOTE NOW!
That used to happen to me on old modacity.

Just now I quoted bods post and posted ^^^that and pressed post quick reply. It posted it but sent me to the first page.

Cortexian
April 26th, 2010, 10:17 PM
Like the double-click to lock a thread feature while viewing the thread list, anyone seems to be able to double-click beside a thread name and bring up the thread name edit box... Doesn't seem to change unless it's your own thread or (I assume) you have moderator or higher privileges.

Bodzilla
April 27th, 2010, 03:46 AM
yeah thats how we edit thread titles :)

p0lar_bear
April 27th, 2010, 03:54 AM
The problem here is that it's even giving a box to someone who can't edit thread titles, despite it not having an effect overall. Interesting...

Warsaw
May 1st, 2010, 02:09 AM
Pressing "CTRL+B" or other combos while typing in replies using Chrome has no effect on whether highlighted text will bold or not. Works fine in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a Chrome issue or a VB issue.

chrisk123999
May 3rd, 2010, 05:27 PM
Pressing "CTRL+B" or other combos while typing in replies using Chrome has no effect on whether highlighted text will bold or not. Works fine in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a Chrome issue or a VB issue.

Control + B brings up the bookmarks bar in Chrome.

Cortexian
May 3rd, 2010, 06:36 PM
I have a feeling that the keyboard shortcuts are browser dependent.

Con
May 5th, 2010, 02:51 AM
test

test2

edit 2:
I can't seem to edit my OP at http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=21417 without getting a database error.

Database error in vBulletin 4.0.2:

Invalid SQL:
UPDATE post SET
showsignature = 1,
allowsmilie = 1,
title = '[WIP] HaloBot',
pagetext = 'What is HaloBot?\nIt\'s a tool that lets the user construct a network of linked nodes virtually placed throughout a Halo map, and eventually will let the user issue commands to make the biped reach a goal using this network. The ultimate goal is to provide a means to automate map navigation.\n\nWhat\'s wrong with you?\nIt\'s not really useful for anything. I made a more basic pathfinding program during the school year in Java that used an array of obstacles, like an image, representing the map to navigate around. This isn\'t too great of an approach, and I wanted to learn another language so I chose c# to make a new version. HaloBot is simply interest-based and an exploration, not meant for anything in particular. Of course, when it\'s finished, I\'ll still release it so people can set the thing loose with an aimbot :downs:\n\nUI (outdated):\nhttp://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4566/capturezu.png\n\nAs you can see it\'s still buggy (the command \"link 1 8 1\" failed)\n\nYour coordinates will be updated only while Halo runs, which are used by the program in displaying your current position and creating new nodes. The console below that allows you to construct the network. It currently supports the following commands:\n\n
\n
add: places a new node at your current position in the map\n
delete <#>: deletes the specified node and any links to it\n
move <#>: moves the specified node to your current position\n
link <src #> <dst #> <link type>: creates a link between the specified nodes as a specific type (walk, crouch, jump, teleport)\n
clear: deletes all nodes, starts over\n
cls: clears console\n
help: prints all this information\n

\nOn the right side is the view of the network. It automatically resizes as you expand the network and shows your position relative to it in real time. You can scroll around if the network is large or if you\'re zoomed in.\n\nLinks between nodes are one-way. The reason for this is because you can have things like ledges where you can walk off but not back up again. The lines between two nodes work like a road (backwards for you brits) to let you know which are outgoing and which are incoming connections. However, I need to rethink my way of storing the connections so they can more easily be used in pathfinding and path following.\n\nLeft to do:\n\n
\n
Overhaul link implementation\n
Saving and opening networks\n
Pathfinding (A* is what I used in my Java version, might use again)\n
Allow the program to move the biped\n
Add new commands that use the pathfinding\n
Automate these new commands based on game info for epic lulz?\n

',
iconid = 20,
attach = 0
WHERE postid = 534444;

MySQL Error : Incorrect key file for table './modacity_forum_vb4/post.MYI'; try to repair it
Error Number : 126
Request Date : Wednesday, May 5th 2010 @ 12:52:44 AM
Error Date : Wednesday, May 5th 2010 @ 12:52:45 AM
Script : http://www.modacity.net/forums/editpost.php?do=updatepost&p=534444
Referrer : http://www.modacity.net/forums/editpost.php?do=updatepost&postid=534444
IP Address : 24.68.84.56
Username : Con
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.1.39-log

Sel
May 6th, 2010, 07:01 PM
how the fuck do I get rid of this group invitation

god dammit

teh lag
May 6th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Accept it and then leave the group is the only way I know.

Heathen
May 14th, 2010, 03:16 AM
http://www.modacity.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1492&d=1273824798
P sure that hasn't always been there.
E: and since when does warsaw -rep me. What the hell man?

EE: and while I'm here, look how awesome I am at pvz:
Let's not; there's a thread for that. ~p0lar

p0lar_bear
May 14th, 2010, 05:01 AM
http://www.modacity.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1492&d=1273824798
P sure that hasn't always been there.
E: and since when does warsaw -rep me. What the hell man?

Looks like the XHTML got F'ed in the A between that warning and Warsaw's rep (which I assume is positive, that's a warning icon). Was that intermittent (did it go away on refresh) or is it still there?

Heathen
May 14th, 2010, 01:56 PM
its still there.

E: wait, we have a plants vs zombies thread?

EE: And do edits bump threads?

Limited
May 16th, 2010, 08:09 AM
What the heck is with the bold usernames? I find it really hard to read rest of the forums.

Heathen
May 19th, 2010, 12:48 PM
well my error is gone :]

Sasc
May 20th, 2010, 07:58 PM
If I look at a thread that contains a Spoiler tag, and I visit another thread or web page, and then I press the Back button, the Spoiler text changes to 'Vote Now'. If I then press Forward and then Back, the text changes to 'Go'. I've seen it happen loads of times and I couldn't figure it out why it was happening at first. Here is an image showing the results:

http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss189/Counderz/modacityspoiler.jpg

I think it only happens on Chrome, I just tried IE and Firefox and the text doesn't change.

p0lar_bear
May 30th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Blogs are set up and good to go, so that's off my list. Also got a tab on the user profile page showing computer specs.

Cortexian
June 9th, 2010, 06:06 AM
Also got a tab on the user profile page showing computer specs.
Now get it embedded in our posts somehow, this is obviously the most important thing this website needs!!!

Kornman00
June 9th, 2010, 04:34 PM
No, bringing back section collapsing is

get it right freelancer :ugh:

Bodzilla
January 8th, 2011, 05:40 AM
MY EYES THE FORUM THEME STILL BURNS

ARRGGHHHH

(so have we all basically abandoned ship with modacity these days? or is there someone out there in this lonely desolate place that is actually creating some decent forum themes that dont melt my eyes with bright burniness of death.)

Bodzilla
January 8th, 2011, 06:21 PM
:smithicide:

Bodzilla
January 9th, 2011, 12:14 AM
Double smithicide.

Timo
January 9th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Admins don't exist here anymore, nobody really cares. Other than a bit of discussion about reducing the size of the forum, nothing has been done here in months.

Bodzilla
January 9th, 2011, 01:33 AM
YOUR AVATAR LIES

Timo
January 9th, 2011, 01:39 AM
I changed it, just for you

Bodzilla
January 9th, 2011, 01:45 AM
thats better.

:[

Bodzilla
January 9th, 2011, 05:11 AM
So what communites is everyone heading to these days? anyone know some cool places?

n00b1n8R
January 9th, 2011, 08:17 PM
I found a SEA sc2 community but other than that, 4chan :ugh:

ThePlague
January 9th, 2011, 08:26 PM
I'd say reddit, but it's not really a community.

Warsaw
January 11th, 2011, 12:49 AM
There is only one other community I can think of that is more tightly knit than this one, and that's the Battlezone 2 community. I mean, shit, they've all been playing together since 1998.

Kornman00
January 11th, 2011, 09:57 PM
IP.Board supremacy~