PDA

View Full Version : [VIDOC] OpenSauce (Demo)

Kornman00
March 13th, 2010, 04:19 PM
I recently got Camtasia Studio for the development of some video documentations of my projects and such. I wanted to do a shake down of how to use it using an OpenSauce project. So I present to you a Vidoc (Visual Documentation) Demo of OpenSauce (namely, Halo1_CE). This is a very rough demo; totally unscripted. I'm mostly just looking to get some feedback and see if it'll be worth while to do future Vidocs (which will have a proper preproduction, don't worry)

Click to Watch the Vidoc Demo (http://kornnersoftware.com/yelo/halo1/ce/OpenSauceVidoc.Demo/OpenSauceVidoc.Demo.html)!

Choking Victim
March 13th, 2010, 04:35 PM
If you explain object lists and how some of the hs data types translate to data types in your codebase for a future vidoc, that'd be awesome! Great idea btw.

Dwood
March 13th, 2010, 04:52 PM
And here I thought you made vidoc possible with os. :saddowns: For once Korn, you fail to deliver.

Anyways, it was a good little practice, and explained how I could never find the addresses of the initialize for new map functions lol. I'd like to get the initialize_for_reset map func so now that I know that about the PTR IMP GET I should be able to add that to the list of places where people can add their custom code. :)