PDA

View Full Version : arsenic help

XeBec
March 22nd, 2010, 05:56 PM
Ok I downloaded arsenic, Updated all my net framework and direct x but when I open it doesnt work. I used filemon to check the files and it says config not found and manifest not found. Do those files come with arsenic because I dont see them in the zip file I downloaded at halomaps.com. Does anyone have a older version they could send me so I can try out a older version?

CodeBrain
March 22nd, 2010, 08:41 PM
While I can read your "run-on" sentence, I would like to refer you to Modacity's "Acceptable Use Policy":

By participating on the board, you agree that you are capable of typing in English legibly, able to use proper English grammar

While I am not exactly a grammar nazi, some people might complain (not gonna say who :) ) saying "HURR I CANT READ THIS SPEAK ENGLISH" and what not, it would be nice if you punctuated your sentences and what not.

But to answer your question, what is the error you get? Can you post a screenshot of it failing to run and what not?

Con
March 22nd, 2010, 10:03 PM
I doubt anyone here knows much about Arsenic. You should contact the maker.

XeBec
March 22nd, 2010, 10:22 PM
Sorry about the sentence I had to type it fast before I went to work. Also I contacted Hizlo about the problem and never heard back from him.

Blumoon94
September 19th, 2010, 01:49 PM
You need SlimDX installed in order for Arsenic to work correctly. Specifically the SlimDX November 2008 package, you can get it from here http://slimdx.org/download_nov08.php

Good Luck!