PDA

View Full Version : [APP] Gandanur: Server Tool

Omega
April 5th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Gandanur is a server tool for haloPC and haloCE. It extends the server with new functionality and commands. It works on normal Halo servers and Halo Custom Edition servers.

Gandanur:

http://i.imgur.com/OVa6j.png

Remote Control:

http://i.imgur.com/1v6rU.png

Enjoy!

Kornman00
April 6th, 2010, 07:23 AM
Please include a summery and one screenshot in the post

CrAsHOvErRide
April 6th, 2010, 10:43 AM
EHte7hvFOII

Good work. Will post in my blog.

il Duce Primo
April 6th, 2010, 03:00 PM
I tried getting the app working yesterday. The server will not even start up with it. But if i switch it back to the original strings the server will turn right back on. When I put in your files on the server it does not start at all. Could you post a full test example init file. Maybe I'm doing something wrong in there or could it be running on some other CE version instead of 1.09?

EDIT: Has anyone been able to get this working yet. I fyou have please atleast respond yes because I'm getting the idea it's not me.

StankBacon
April 6th, 2010, 04:33 PM
works for me.

Dwood
April 6th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Who are you using to host your servers?

TEMPTii
April 6th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Looks pretty hot, but it would be useful for the speed and kill commands :/

Aßyll
April 6th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Excellent work! I greatly appreciate the change_team command, but there's no fun stuff. (Which is probably a good thing knowing what my admins did with my superapp.. XD But it really made it funner)
Feel free to use any ideas from mine; I especially think the custom commands, or deeply customizable admin levels would be great.

flyingmonkey3
April 6th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Does this work with GameServers?

taterSALAD
April 6th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Awesome app. I love it; it's running on some of the CombatExpertsClan.com servers now.
+rep

I only had a couple issues. I was playing free-for-all, and it registers all kills as betrays. I killed three players, and got autobanned.
Another one was when I was adding administrators, I got server-side exceptions occasionally.

I especially think the custom commands, or deeply customizable admin levels would be great.

This would be an awesome addition, as we have roles in my clan that would greatly benefit from this. :)

Does this work with GameServers?

I would assume so, since it is just a DLL hook and not a separate application.

il Duce Primo
April 6th, 2010, 07:53 PM
I'm using Gameservers. Can someone please post their init.txt file they used to get their server working?

flyingmonkey3
April 6th, 2010, 07:55 PM
Ok I just tested Gandanur on GameServers and it does work. However, there are a few bugs:

1. When I tried removing options from mapvote, I could only remove option 2. When I attempted to remove other option numbers I received a message stating that the ID was out of bound or range. Obviously when I got to the point where there was only 1 option left I couldn't remove that last option since its ID was 1.

2. Some blue players were invincible. When they attacked red players, the kills were counted as betrayals. This might just be a general team switching issue. As we were playing Zombies, people would only be switching from red team to blue team after being infected, however the bug might still be present in people switching from blue team to red team.

3. When I tried to view the admins list from the remote control, nothing showed up on the remote control window and the server crashed.

4. Some players complained that they were lagging. I myself had no such issues on the server, however, so this might just be a problem on their end.

Overall the additional capabilities offered to server admins worked properly and were very useful, but it would be a major improvement if we could specify and customize which commands different levels of admins can use.

E: GameServers init.txt:

sv_name "ZombiesWithDyna zombierules.wetpaint.com"
sv_public "1"
sv_rcon_password "obviously_something_was_here"
sv_maxplayers 16
sv_password zombies
sv_tk_grace 500
sv_mapcycle_add hangemhigh regulars
sv_mapcycle_begin
sv_admin_add_install_password obviously_something_was_here
sv_rcon_port 2302
sv_rcon true
sv_log_enabled 1
sv_log_echo_chat 1

il Duce Primo
April 6th, 2010, 08:33 PM
This is my server init file:

sv_name "Official CMT Server: MPG3B Testing"
sv_public "1"
sv_rcon_password "password"
sv_maxplayers 16
sv_password password
sv_tk_ban 3
sv_tk_grace 3s
sv_tk_cooldown 5m
sv_tk_penalty 1h 1d 7d
sv_friendly_fire 1
sv_mapcycle_add CMT_MPG3_Ruins_PB1 "ruins_ts"
sv_mapcycle_begin
sv_admin_add a3a7cf6c171e92cf0baf3c7bec9fcf93 ilDuce password 0 true
sv_rcon_port 2302
sv_rcon true
sv_log_enabled 1
sv_log_echo_chat 1

I still can't get it working at all. The server isn't starting at all. I put in the strings file with the other 4 .dlls into the root directory. I don't have a modified dedi.exe at all. This is getting really frustrating at this point. Flyingmonkey can you add me on xfire: ilduceprimo or AIM: il Duce Primo7

EDIT: It seems like everyone is running the app on PC and not CE. Can anyone confirm it working on CE and if so who's your host?

taterSALAD
April 6th, 2010, 10:46 PM
sv_name "! =CE= [CombatExpertsClan.com] Close Combat CE#3"
sv_motd "motd.txt"
sv_log_file closecombat_logfile

sv_public True
sv_maxplayers 16
sv_log_enabled 1
sv_tk_ban 3
sv_log_rotation_threshold 2048
sv_log_echo_chat 1
sv_mapcycle_timeout 5

sv_mapvote_add putput ceslayer "Chiron Slayer"
sv_mapvote_add wizard ceking "Wizard King"
sv_mapvote_add chillout cets "Chillout Team Slayer"
sv_mapvote_add ratrace cejug "Ratrace Juggernaut"
sv_mapvote_add carousel ceking "Derelict King"
sv_mapvote_add beavercreek ceslayer "Battle Creek Slayer"
sv_mapvote_add wizard ceball "Wizard Oddball"
sv_mapvote_add prisoner cets "Prisoner Team Slayer"
sv_mapvote_add carousel cephantom "Wizard Phantoms"
sv_mapvote_add longest ceslayer "Longest Slayer"
sv_mapvote false
; Added in-case it wants enabled in the future.

sv_rtv true
sv_rtv_needed 40

sv_rcon_port 6000
sv_rcon true

sv_mapcycle_beginHosted on a dedicated server box.
Halo Custom Edition.

StankBacon
April 7th, 2010, 12:17 AM
This is my server init file:

I still can't get it working at all. The server isn't starting at all. I put in the strings file with the other 4 .dlls into the root directory. I don't have a modified dedi.exe at all. This is getting really frustrating at this point. Flyingmonkey can you add me on xfire: ilduceprimo or AIM: il Duce Primo7

EDIT: It seems like everyone is running the app on PC and not CE. Can anyone confirm it working on CE and if so who's your host?

check to be sure your folder/subfolders are writable and not readonly.
also, woks for custom edition, ran on my pc.

Jelly
April 7th, 2010, 07:28 AM
If I join a server with rtv enabled, then rockthevote and leave, is the server stuck at the carnage report?

Omega
April 7th, 2010, 11:51 AM
There's an updated version with some bugfixes. Make sure you have the latest version.

> If I join a server with rtv enabled, then rockthevote and leave, is the server stuck at the carnage report?

This is strange.

> Some players complained that they were lagging. I myself had no such issues on the server, however, so this might just be a problem on their end.

No network code has been changed. Ping and connection will remain exactly the same when using Gandanur.

> When I tried to view the admins list from the remote control, nothing showed up on the remote control window and the server crashed.

Can you reproduce this bug? That is getting a list of the steps you need to do in order for this to happen?

Jelly
April 7th, 2010, 02:57 PM
I wasn't reporting that as a bug, I was just wondering if you'd put a defence against that, like a timeout for votes or something.

il Duce Primo
April 7th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Well I'm being told that Gameservers only allows certain files to be called upon when running the server. That's why the server won't run because it can't call on the new .ddl files. Could you please make all the new .dlls injected into the strings.dll?

Dwood
April 7th, 2010, 05:11 PM
I don't think that's entirely it but more people need to test it on Gameservers.

Cortexian
April 8th, 2010, 05:24 AM
Well I'm being told that Gameservers only allows certain files to be called upon when running the server. That's why the server won't run because it can't call on the new .ddl files. Could you please make all the new .dlls injected into the strings.dll?
There's no need.

When I was testing this for Omega on my GameServers.com server I encountered absolutely no problems, with the exception of a few I noted and sent off to Omega in the form of bug reports.

supersniper
April 8th, 2010, 07:51 AM
well congrats freelancer :o

anyways, I've been trying to set up the rcon but it's not working properly. does it need to be allowed through the firewall?

flyingmonkey3
April 9th, 2010, 07:17 PM
I have yet another bug to report. If I attempt to use the sv_admin_add command through the remote control utility, players get disconnected from the server.

E: This is for those who have had trouble getting Gandanur to work for Halo PC.

I have written a (hopefully) comprehensive tutorial on how to install Gandanur for Halo PC Dedicated Servers. It can be downloaded here (http://www.phoenixrisingclan.com/smiley/Gandanur%20Halo%20PC%20Install%20Tut.zip).

If you want to install it on a rented server (like GameServers), simply follow the tut on your own server at home, then upload the files in your server's directory to the rented server's ftp.

flyingmonkey3
April 12th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Sorry for the double post, but I have another bug to report. It seems that if the server admins try to execute rcon commands during the Postgame Carnage Report screen, the server crashes. Or at least that's what my admins and mods are telling me.

flyingmonkey3
April 15th, 2010, 09:50 PM
Another bug, or at least something really strange:

In my init file I had mapvote disabled (sv_mapvote 0), yet the server somehow initiated a mapvote. What is strange is the fact that none of the admins in the server started the mapvote. I confirmed this by checking the server log. It gets even stranger. Even if someone did try to initiate a mapvote it shouldn't have happened since I should have disabled mapvoting. To double check, I typed sv_mapvote into the remote control utility and it turns out that for some reason mapvoting was still enabled despite the line I had added to the init file. It might also be worth noting that one of the admins reported that the mapvote occurred when the score limit was reached.

On checking the server log I found something even more interesting. Immediately after the mapvote was initiated, there is a record of "vote hogs" being entered into global chat twice but both entries aren't attributed to any of the players in the server. I thought at first that this might have been someone with alt codes in his name, but other people with alt codes in their names still show up. Additionally, I'm pretty sure the vote entry was also used incorrectly (it should have been entered as "vote [option number]").

This spontaneous mapvote incident has actually happened once before, but without the phantom "vote hogs" global chat entry. I just don't know what to make of all this. Perhaps a ghost has taken possession of the server?

Server log:
2010-04-15 22:06:27 [GLOBAL] PÃ*ìn Realm: melee?
2010-04-15 22:06:32 [GLOBAL] Åtømî¢ßõôm: WOOt
2010-04-15 22:06:41 [GLOBAL] Red: woot wot
2010-04-15 22:06:42 [GLOBAL] Åtømî¢ßõôm: 58 deaths lol
2010-04-15 22:06:44 Player [CC]`Èzîø quit the game (hash: 0bfe97c763ae026eaa21f22ea78b87f9, pc: 2)
2010-04-15 22:06:47 [GLOBAL] Red: ur welcome for all the work
2010-04-15 22:06:51 Mapvote: changing map to infinity snipers (infinity snipers)
2010-04-15 22:06:59 [GLOBAL] : vote hogs
2010-04-15 22:06:59 Player Åtømî¢ßõôm quit the game (hash: 3a7e1ae5920670d9f337e26286dbb7f7, pc: 3)
2010-04-15 22:06:59 Player james891 quit the game (hash: b7591367e2fab3ff74a569eebb3fee5a, pc: 1)
2010-04-15 22:06:59 Player Red quit the game (hash: c16e9090b9ecc032ce284f52c98d7d97, pc: 4)
2010-04-15 22:06:59 Player PÃ*ìn Realm quit the game (hash: fb664aa39b5737878d0e5fb4834cccfc, pc: 5)
2010-04-15 22:07:00 Player Åtømî¢ßõôm (hash: 3a7e1ae5920670d9f337e26286dbb7f7, pc: 1) joined slot 1
2010-04-15 22:07:00 Player 1 (Åtømî¢ßõôm) joined team Blue
2010-04-15 22:07:00 Player james891 (hash: b7591367e2fab3ff74a569eebb3fee5a, pc: 2) joined slot 2
2010-04-15 22:07:00 Player 2 (james891) joined team Red
2010-04-15 22:07:00 [GLOBAL] : vote hogs
2010-04-15 22:07:00 Player Red (hash: c16e9090b9ecc032ce284f52c98d7d97, pc: 3) joined slot 3
2010-04-15 22:07:00 Player 3 (Red) joined team Blue
2010-04-15 22:07:01 Player PÃ*ìn Realm (hash: fb664aa39b5737878d0e5fb4834cccfc, pc: 4) joined slot 4
2010-04-15 22:07:01 Player 4 (PÃ*ìn Realm) joined team Red

A more normal bug:
Attempting to use sv_change_team might cause the server to randomly crash. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.

flyingmonkey3
April 18th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Bug Report:

Banning for a specified period of time doesn't work. The server will simply reply with "Usage: sv_ban (player id or name) [duration (#)(m,h,d)]" and I'm pretty sure this isn't a result of user error. Permanent banning does work, however.

Scarlet
April 27th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Omega,

First off, Gandanur is an awesome server tool -- one that we've really needed!

Second, regarding the bug already mentioned when playing free-for-all slayer: What I found is that everything works fine UNTIL someone tries to do a rock the vote. After that, all kills are betrays. This happens whether rtv is turned on or off using the sv_rtv command. Makes no difference.

Hope this is helpful. =)

Alexgodcool
April 30th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Bug Report:

Got gather expection data, when command to add new admin level
command is: sv_admin_add 4650efa535048ad6d26a89dc031ab2e2 Deafboy91 password 0 true saved in init.txt
server log- 2010-04-30 17:36:08 LOG OPENED
2010-04-30 17:36:08 Initializing: This server has no admins!
2010-04-30 17:36:08 FATAL: Exception detected. Server closing down.
When run without sv_admin_add command, it running fine...
I testing on home server, halo pc

Hope this help...

gt24
May 8th, 2010, 03:06 PM
First off, awesome work with the utility! I have been keeping an eye out for a while on your various websites waiting for the admin program to release.

However, there is a severe bug which happened to me. If you use sv_say then every kill is a betray even if there are no teams in play. So many betrays and you have folks banned off the server.

I use sv_say with "quotes" around the message. I don't think that would be a problem but still I mention it.

For a future version, it would be nice if you had a "blacklist.txt" file which would lock out admin commands when read. That way we can figure out buggy commands and blacklist any admin from running them while we wait for a new version.

For now, will disable the tool and wait for a new version. :)

sanni
May 19th, 2010, 03:14 AM
Would it be possible to combine Gandanur with some sort of anticheat protection so that the server kicks every player that doesn't have a client side anticheat gandanur program running?

p0lar_bear
May 19th, 2010, 03:25 AM
Would it be possible to combine Gandanur with some sort of anticheat protection so that the server kicks every player that doesn't have a client side anticheat gandanur program running?

While that's all good in theory, the player traffic to those servers would be cut down; nobody wants to download yet another app that's required in order to play. And even then, I'd imagine depending on the design of it that it could be easy to modify and send whatever authentication back to the server without actually checking for cheats on the client.

sanni
May 19th, 2010, 02:03 PM
And what about autokick of highpingers?

And you should make the rights to give to mods configurable.
I want to give some mod rights to people that allows them to change map with sv_map but they should not be able to ban players, cause that will result in a huge banlist.

jables
May 25th, 2010, 11:09 PM
im completely stummed, i can not get the server to start up no matter what, i have uploaded files over and over, followed the tut i downloaded. checked the config over and over.
sv_name servername
sv_public "1"
sv_rcon_password ****
sv_maxplayers 16
sv_mapcycle_add deathisland srclandi2
sv_mapcycle_add gephyrophobia srclandi2
sv_tk_ban 5
sv_tk_penalty 5m 1h 8h 1d
sv_tk_grace 3s
sv_tk_cooldown 5m
sv_mapcycle_begin
sv_admin_add_install_password insTaL1
load
what the heck is wrong?
also when i try to run it on a home server, i get this.
2010-05-25 22:30:15 Critical: Failed to find address Version
2010-05-25 22:30:15
Failed to initialize Gandanur: Unable to initialize module GameState

jables
May 26th, 2010, 12:16 AM
ok, so i may have got it, this app does not allow custom gametypes? cause i can only get it to run if i have default game types

Cortexian
May 26th, 2010, 10:32 PM
It allows custom gametypes, you're probably not pointing the game to the correct location for your custom gametypes, or you're not putting the custom gametypes in quotes (ex: sv_mapcycle_add deathisland "srclandi2").

Alexgodcool
June 15th, 2010, 03:33 AM
Hi,

How soon you will release the new version?

Thanks...
Oh by way, Diverging from the Believable clan using this.. and got quite bugs now...

db

chrisk123999
June 15th, 2010, 10:03 PM
I'm pretty sure it's safe to say this is a dead. Don't think it will ever be updated.

Alexgodcool
June 16th, 2010, 10:00 PM
guess developer quite lost his interest isnt? We not mind... as long -db- memebers got their own personal rcon pw :)

supersniper
June 16th, 2010, 11:41 PM
uh guys it took him like 3 years just to make a releasable version.
STOP YOUR BITCHING and just accept what you got.
wow so unappreciative...

Sean Aero
June 17th, 2010, 04:52 PM
He's busy with college, just like most developers, updates will be coming during his summer break.

Harvey
July 13th, 2010, 11:32 PM
Really enjoy the program, thanks...

I have a suggestion on a couple of minor changes...

1. it would be good to put the sv_admin_add/del command in root level only
2. rtv is great, but can it timeout after, say, 3 mins into a new game and if rtv has been initiated can it timeout after 5 min from the 1st vote (time length is just a suggestion)...

these are just suggestions...thanks for the excellent rcon program...

Harvey
July 14th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Is it possible to add a mapcycle.txt file naming function? I usually have multiple servers run from the same directory but with different init files...What I'm thinking is that I would like to have all my servers have the same alias sql file, but now I have to run the servers in different directories due to the different mapcycles and Grandanur writing the map list to the same file...

If I'm missing some subtly on how to do this please let me know...

Cheers

Omega
July 15th, 2010, 07:23 PM
I've been trying to keep an eye on this thread. There will be updates and bugfixes. All bugs related to players being on a incorrect team are fixed, sv_ban accepts the duration argument, sv_admin_add works properly, sv_password "" to reset the password works in rcon again, invalid usage of sv_change_teams is prevented, etc. To keep it short, all known bugs will be fixed, so it will be even more stable :)

Modifications are being made to address some of the most annoying "features". For example, it will be again possible to use the simple "one rcon password" system, and the current system (based on password and hash) can optionally be enabled. Can't give more details since they can change. I'll also include something to make it easier to add admins when using the password+hash admin recognition.

Some new features that will be included: Automatically kicking afk players, ability to ban IP addresses and ranges, ability to ban someone by entering the CD key hash, shortcuts for commands ('pl' instead of 'sv_players' etc), are some more things that can also change as time progresses.

Update will be coming soon.

Cortexian
July 15th, 2010, 08:20 PM
you should give admins the ability to change their password, that way you can make someone an admin and they can then change the generic password you give them to something personalized.

techtc
July 17th, 2010, 03:00 PM
I'm using Gandanur on Gameservers, but I'm unable to edit mapcycle.txt - when I edit and then save, I get the message 'Server said: mapcycle_safe_save_205442.txt: Access is denied.'
I tried changing permissions also but it won't allow me to do that either, and I get another message 'Could not change permissions of “mapcycle.txt”.'

Anyone, any ideas what to do? I never had any file permission problems prior to installing and running Gandanur and it seems I can't even delete the files to re-install now!

Great server tool by the way, and will be even better once the bug fixes are addressed.

Cheers

Harvey
July 17th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Thanks for keeping an eye on this thread Omega...The changes and fixes you list sound great...I am really enjoying this new rcon tool....

supersniper
July 18th, 2010, 06:29 AM
make sure the file isn't read only (right click then hit properties, then at the bottom make sure the read only box is unchecked.)

techtc
July 18th, 2010, 07:15 AM
The file is read only (chmod 555) and it won't allow me to change permisssions, I keep getting the error 'Could not change permissions of “mapcycle.txt”.'

This is on Gameservers btw - not my own box. I never had any problems with permissions prior to installing Gandanur, so would appreciate any constructive advice at what to do. As it is, I can't even delete the files if i want to uninstall it now.. weird! Tried shutting down the server also, but still no go.

supersniper
July 18th, 2010, 07:33 AM
well the reason why you can't edit the file is because it's set as read only. You need to UNCHECK that box, and you should be fine. it has nothing to do with the server or the servertool. it has to do with when the server calls to edit the file the computer rejects it because the file is set to read only which literally means read only. so UNCHECK THE BOX!

techtc
July 18th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Thx, I understand about the function of read only - and if only there was a 'read only' box to uncheck!

I ftp'd onto the server.. I right click the file and there's no 'properties' to click into - and neither is there a check box for read only. As I said, this is on Gameservers and NOT my own box!

jables
July 19th, 2010, 12:30 AM
i had this problem on a gameservers box. download the remote if you havent already, and use that remote to edit the mapcycle. you need to use the commands to delete the old ones, and add the new ones you want. works great that way.

Alexgodcool
July 19th, 2010, 01:09 AM
Glad you back, looking forward to updates...

techtc
July 19th, 2010, 04:10 AM
i had this problem on a gameservers box. download the remote if you havent already, and use that remote to edit the mapcycle. you need to use the commands to delete the old ones, and add the new ones you want. works great that way.Thx jables, I never thought about that ! I'll give that a try.
Cheers

Cortexian
July 19th, 2010, 07:49 PM
If you're having problems with editing files on GameServers, do the following:

Stop your server.
Access your "haloce" or "halo" directory using an FTP client.
Right-Click the file you need to edit, select "Properties" or "CHMOD".
Manually set the permissions to CHMOD 0777, or disable read-only access.
Edit and save the file.

That said, the Halo CE dedicated servers hosted on GameServers.com are hosted on Windows just like every other Halo PC/CE dedicated server so CHMOD should be irrelevant. You may have to open a support ticket and ask them to give you access to the files you need. If you do this please remember that using any kind of server application for Halo PC/CE is a violation of the GameServers.com TOS/EULA and your account could be suspended.

Harvey
July 24th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Hey Omega, I was wondering which hashing algorithm you use for pw encryption? It would be handy to encrypt ppl's pw's and build the XML admin list outside of the server as opposed to only using an sv command...

Omega
July 29th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Hey Omega, I was wondering which hashing algorithm you use for pw encryption? It would be handy to encrypt ppl's pw's and build the XML admin list outside of the server as opposed to only using an sv command...

The update will include a small tool that will let you calculate the password hash so you can manually edit the xml file. The sv_admin_add command will also be a lot more stable.

About a possible release date: All the known bugs have been fixed, a bit of new functionality has been added, and a few changes are made to improve the usability. In the weekend it will be tested on a few servers and if there won't be hard to fixed bugs, a release date will be announced.

flyingmonkey3
July 29th, 2010, 03:48 PM
This has always puzzled me, but Gandanur doesn't work on certain hosted servers (causes them to not start up). Could this have something to do with whether the server has Microsoft Visual Studio installed?

Omega
July 29th, 2010, 05:47 PM
This has always puzzled me, but Gandanur doesn't work on certain hosted servers (causes them to not start up). Could this have something to do with whether the server has Microsoft Visual Studio installed?

This is because Gandanur requires the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) to work properly. This will be included in the update so you don't have to install it manually and thus it should work on all hosted servers.

flyingmonkey3
July 29th, 2010, 06:00 PM
That's great news! I really appreciate all that you're doing!

Alexgodcool
August 3rd, 2010, 01:53 PM
pretty sweet, hope it released before school begin... which it's month away.... :3

Omega
August 6th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Gandanur 1.1 has been released.

Also, if anyone thinks about making a better manual or tutorial for their clan, you can do this on the new wiki page (http://www.goemitar.com/manual/index.php?title=Main_Page)! This will become the manual in the future and everyone can add tutorials there, and improve the explanation of the features.

jables
August 6th, 2010, 04:14 PM
cool, thanks for the update, hope to test it out soon. one thing i notice now is i cant connect to the server with the remote utility.

Omega
August 6th, 2010, 04:20 PM
If you would read the small update info you would see that sv_rcon has been renamed to sv_remote and that sv_rcon_port has been renamed to sv_remote_port

Kornman00
August 7th, 2010, 03:01 AM
why change the names of some script functions to something longer :s?

Omega
August 7th, 2010, 04:56 AM
why change the names of some script functions to something longer :s?

Usability, to avoid confusion with the other sv_rcon commands. This is equally important as good code.

Harvey
August 7th, 2010, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the hasher download for dealing with passwords....You've done an awesome job...You should have received a donation from our clan, from [CV] Meta....stop by our forums some time and start a thread so everyone can thank you...

www.cvclan.net

Alexgodcool
August 7th, 2010, 06:40 PM
thanks! I did let our clan know about good news from this, They will update their servers with newest version asap...

Harvey
August 7th, 2010, 06:48 PM
I'm having difficulty getting the new version to initialize...This is the error I get:

2010-08-07 18:27:58 LOG OPENED
2010-08-07 18:27:58 Warning: Pattern not found
2010-08-07 18:27:58 Critical: Failed to find address HasMap
2010-08-07 18:27:58 Failed to initialize Gandanur: Unable to initialize module Mapcycle

It also says "Failed to read rcon file data\rconlist.xml" just above he first warning above....

Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong? I did try using sv_rcon_add (rcon password) [level] in the init but that didn't remove the the above rconlist error....below is a test init file...

;sv_password test
sv_rcon_add **** 3
sv_remote_port ***
sv_remote true
sv_log_enabled 0
sv_log_file test
sv_log_enabled 1
sv_log_echo_chat 1
sv_banlist_file testban
;sv_rtv true
;sv_rtv_needed 75
sv_public 1
sv_timelimit 30

sv_mapcycle_add prisoner "ctf10nn"
sv_mapcycle_add hangemhigh "ctf10nn"
sv_mapcycle_add beavercreek "ctf10nn"
sv_mapcycle_add longest "ctf10nn"
sv_mapcycle_add damnation "ctf10nn"
sv_mapcycle_add carousel "ctf10nn"
sv_mapcycle_add chillout "ctf10nn"
sv_mapcycle_add putput "ctf10nn"
sv_mapcycle_add wizard "ctf10nn"
sv_mapcycle_add ratrace "ctf10nn"
sv_mapcycle_add boardingaction "ctf10nn"

sv_mapcycle_begin

Alexgodcool
August 8th, 2010, 02:13 AM
I'm having difficulty getting the new version to initialize...This is the error I get:

2010-08-07 18:27:58 Failed to initialize Gandanur: Unable to initialize module Mapcycle

It also says "Failed to read rcon file data\rconlist.xml" just above he first warning above....

Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong? I did try using sv_rcon_add (rcon password) [level] in the init but that didn't remove the the above rconlist error....below is a test init file...

;sv_password test
sv_rcon_add **** 3
sv_remote_port ***
sv_remote true
sv_log_enabled 0
sv_log_file test
sv_log_enabled 1
sv_log_echo_chat 1
sv_banlist_file testban
;sv_rtv true
;sv_rtv_needed 75
sv_public 1
sv_timelimit 30

sv_mapcycle_begin
I not know, but u should add ".txt" format for example testban.txt

Omega
August 8th, 2010, 06:10 AM

Use the original halo(ce)ded.exe without any modifications.

You can ignore that if you don't use rcon passwords, but added individual admins.

;sv_password test
sv_rcon_add **** 3
sv_remote_port ***
sv_remote true
sv_log_enabled 0
sv_log_file test
sv_log_enabled 1
sv_log_echo_chat 1
sv_banlist_file testban
;sv_rtv true
;sv_rtv_needed 75
sv_public 1
sv_timelimit 30

-> Any modifications to the mapcycle are now automatically saved. You no longer have to include sv_mapcycle_add commands in the init.txt file. Just add them through the console/rcon/remote control and any modifications will be saved and remembered even if you restart the server.

sv_mapcycle_begin: This will start the mapcycle and disable mapvote. If you want to use mapvote be sure to start the server with sv_map.

Harvey
August 8th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the responses....

Alex: it seems the .txt is added automatically (at least in the 1st release of Gandanur), but I will check...

Omega: You are spot on that I am using a modified haloded.exe. Your original release of Gandanur didn't have an issue with the modification and I suspected perhaps this may be the problem.

Thanks for the help and advice...

Harvey
August 8th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Ok, I figured it out. I was using the 1.08 revision of the haloded.exe. The 1.09 revision works. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction...

techtc
August 10th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Hi,
I updated Gandanur and now when I use remote control, it says I have a wrong username or password. I changed the init file from the sv_rcon etc. to sv_remote true and also sv_remote_port 2302. If I use rcon within Halo, then my password works ok. Seems that remote control is not authenticating with my name and hash anymore ? Tried rebooting server etc. but no luck.

Any ideas?

Also, is there any way to remote delete entries from the mapcycle file using sv commands - rather than having to manually edit the file itself?

Great update btw - love the sv_players_more command !
Cheers

Omega
August 11th, 2010, 05:43 AM
Hi,
I updated Gandanur and now when I use remote control, it says I have a wrong username or password. I changed the init file from the sv_rcon etc. to sv_remote true and also sv_remote_port 2302. If I use rcon within Halo, then my password works ok. Seems that remote control is not authenticating with my name and hash anymore ? Tried rebooting server etc. but no luck.

Make sure that you are allowed to use remote control. If not, remove yourself as an admin and then add yourself again and make sure the last (5th) argument is 'true'.

Also, is there any way to remote delete entries from the mapcycle file using sv commands - rather than having to manually edit the file itself?

The sv_mapcycle_add and sv_mapcycle_del commands automatically update the mapcycle.txt file.

techtc
August 11th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Thx Omega - I've done as you said but it still doesn't work.

I uninstalled everything and re-installed from scratch. I then added myself as the first admin by using sv_admin_add hash username password 0 true by obtaining my hash from the log file. This I then added to the init file and re-booted the server so that my details would be automatically added to the admin.xml file.. After rebooting I ran Halo and I could then successfully use rcon with the password that I gave myself. I then stopped the server and removed the sv_admin_add line and rebooted.

On using Remote control again, I still get the same errors:
Error: You have specified an incorrect username or password
Error: The remote host closed the connection.

Checked the admin.xml file and under my name and hash keys it has:
<Level>0</Level>
<AllowRcon>true</AllowRcon>

Checked the log file and found this entry:
'Warning: Remote Control: Failed to listen on port 2302'

The server's port is definitely 2302 which is what we join through when using Halo?

Here is what I have on my init file if this helps:
sv_name "My Server Name"
sv_public 1
sv_remote true
sv_remote_port 2302
sv_log_enabled 1
sv_log_echo_chat 1
sv_log_rotation_threshold 500
sv_maxplayers 16
sv_friendly_fire 1
sv_tk_ban 4
sv_tk_cooldown 5m
sv_tk_grace 3s
sv_mapcycle_add beavercreek "ctf15_beavercreek"
sv_mapcycle_begin

*Note that I also made sure to close remote control before adding the sv_remote_port 2302 line (sv_remote false and reboot). Once the port line was added, remote control was turned back on (sv_remote true and reboot).

Any help at all greatly appreciated!
Thx

Omega
August 11th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Checked the log file and found this entry:
'Warning: Remote Control: Failed to listen on port 2302'

The server's port is definitely 2302 which is what we join through when using Halo?

Another halo server running gandanur is already using port 2302 on that server. Change it to a random port with sv_remote_port and try again (be sure to choose a port number higher than 1024). Currently you are connecting to another server with remote control.

The port for remote control can be different then the port used by halo itself.

techtc
August 11th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Thx.. that's strange.. ok I tried port 22150 - changed and rebooted. Still no luck. It fails to connect and below is what the log says. I don't quite understand why it's still listening on port 2302 when I've changed it? Also, now there are lot's of unknown commands logged?

Thx for your time with this btw !

2010-08-11 13:10:38 LOG OPENED
2010-08-11 13:10:39 Warning: Remote Control: Failed to listen on port 2302
2010-08-11 13:10:39 Remote Control port changed to 22150
2010-08-11 13:10:39 Unknown command

Omega
August 11th, 2010, 04:56 PM
2010-08-11 13:10:38 LOG OPENED
2010-08-11 13:10:39 Warning: Remote Control: Failed to listen on port 2302
2010-08-11 13:10:39 Remote Control port changed to 22150

You probably do sv_remote true first. This will try to enable remote control on the default port, but fails. Then you do sv_remote_port 22150 to tell it to use that port next time you enable remote control. First execute sv_remote_port and sv_remote using rcon. This will give you more feedback about what is happening. Things to consider is that you cannot change the port while remote control is enabled, when it failed to open a port it will remain disabled, and you do not need to restart the server to change the port remote control uses (just disabled remote first, change port, enable it again).

So do the following: first execute sv_remote_port 22150 and then sv_remote true.

The unknown command are empty lines in your init.txt file. No need to worry about those, this will be "fixed" in an update.

techtc
August 11th, 2010, 06:43 PM
OK.. done all this but it's still not connecting!
This is what I did via rcon in Halo
1. sv_remote false
2. sv_remote_port 22150
3. sv_remote true
All 3 commands went through ok.
Also, after doing this, is it still necessary to keep the sv_remote_port 22150 and sv_remote true on the init file - and in that order? Note that I've tried removing both commands from the init, rebooting - but it still didn't work. Nothing I do seems to have any effect so far!

Here is my init file as it is now:
sv_name "My Server Name"
sv_public 1
sv_remote_port 22150
sv_remote true
sv_log_enabled 1
sv_log_echo_chat 1
sv_log_rotation_threshold 500
sv_maxplayers 16
sv_friendly_fire 1
sv_tk_ban 4
sv_tk_cooldown 5m
sv_tk_grace 3s
sv_ban_penalty 7d
sv_mapcycle_begin

Omega
August 14th, 2010, 07:47 PM
OK.. done all this but it's still not connecting!
This is what I did via rcon in Halo
1. sv_remote false
2. sv_remote_port 22150
3. sv_remote true
All 3 commands went through ok.
Also, after doing this, is it still necessary to keep the sv_remote_port 22150 and sv_remote true on the init file - and in that order? Note that I've tried removing both commands from the init, rebooting - but it still didn't work. Nothing I do seems to have any effect so far!

Yes that is needed.

Now it seems to be configured properly. So the issue could be the server host. Their network setup may not handle this newly opened port correctly, and could be the reason why you can't connect. If that is the case there is nothing I can do about it (you can try to talk with the server host). A good idea is to first try running a server on your own computer and testing remote controle with those settings.

techtc
August 15th, 2010, 04:06 AM
Thx Omega for all your help. I'll post back if I get this resolved - this would certainly help anyone else having this problem.

Regards

flyingmonkey3
August 15th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Hmm this new version of Gandanur doesn't seem to be working for me. When I upload the files and restart the server, I can log on to the remote control but I can't join the actual server itself. Other server queries like GameTracker show that the server is offline. In the Internet Lobby, it sometimes shows up with a ring to the left of the gametype and no ping. Sometimes it doesn't show up at all. Also, the server information is blank.

Here is my init, if it helps:

sv_name "name_goes_here"
sv_public 1
sv_maxplayers 16
sv_tk_ban 9001
sv_tk_cooldown 60
sv_mapcycle_begin
sv_remote_port 2302
sv_remote 1
sv_log_enabled 1
sv_log_echo_chat 1
sv_mapvote 0
sv_rtv_needed 80
sv_rtv 0

I have the mapcycle file set up, hence the lack of sv_mapcycle_add. The server is a PC server btw.

E:
Strangely enough the server is now working after I did a full reinstall (it was a hosted server). I don't know what the problem was, but it seems to be fixed now.

techtc
October 1st, 2010, 05:47 AM
A couple of points, having run Gandanur for a while now:
1. Just wondered if it's possible to copy and paste admins onto the admins.xml from another xml file - or does each admin have to be initially entered via rcon in order for it to be recorded to the database? ie. if I copy/pasted would this be 'seen' by the database?
2. I have server logs enabled for chat etc. Our server is busy 24/7 and I'm constantly having to keep deleting old logs as they fill up daily. I noticed that the logs are mostly filled up with player kills, but I'm more interested in the join, quit, chat and also admin info when they implement sv commands. The kill info is bloating the logs up bigtime and is just useless info.

Omega
October 4th, 2010, 04:06 PM
A couple of points, having run Gandanur for a while now:
1. Just wondered if it's possible to copy and paste admins onto the admins.xml from another xml file - or does each admin have to be initially entered via rcon in order for it to be recorded to the database? ie. if I copy/pasted would this be 'seen' by the database?
2. I have server logs enabled for chat etc. Our server is busy 24/7 and I'm constantly having to keep deleting old logs as they fill up daily. I noticed that the logs are mostly filled up with player kills, but I'm more interested in the join, quit, chat and also admin info when they implement sv commands. The kill info is bloating the logs up bigtime and is just useless info.

1. That is possible. Just make sure the xml structure says valid.
2. School's a bitch, but some day this will be made easier ..

skywalker14
October 6th, 2010, 08:54 PM
For some reason after I put the files in HCE folder and try to load up Halo I get something me that my exe is corrupted. So I replaced it with my backup but still got the same thing. Why is this happening?

ghk
October 16th, 2010, 01:20 PM
can i use the sv_say command to automatically play certain messages while im not in server or on remote control?
such as "welcome to sniper free for all" when people join

flyingmonkey3
October 16th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Ooh I like this idea. Perhaps you could add something similar to the events system in SAPP. That was pretty cool. If you don't know what that is, basically you could make the server say something once a specified event occurs. For example, someone joining the server as ghk mentioned, or once a person gets a certain number of kills, or even when a person betrays a teammate.

Omega
February 27th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Version 11.2 has been released

Punisher84
July 27th, 2011, 03:15 PM
I have read all 9 pages to this sobject & still can't firgure out how to add it to my halo server through gameservers. I'm new to this whole thing with owning a server & all. I have seen this used on a few servers & wish to use it on mine as well. I'm not understanding on how to use it on there or anything. I'm a hands on kind of guy & not very failure with the command lines to add it or anything. I just learned how to change game types on my server. The rcon part I have figured out, just would like to be able to better improve my skills with Omaga's program. Plus would like to enforce fair playing on my server with players who keep team switching & making teams unfair, plus the problem makers that get warned of their misbehaving on my server. Being warned, then they say very rude things that are very inappropriate & quit before I can ban them from my server & coming back. So if there is a way anyone can help me by sending step by step instructions on how to set it all up, that would help me out a lot. Thanks.

Punisher84
July 27th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Version 11.2 has been released

Omega do you have a site or something with step by step instructions on how to set it up? I'm having issues on where to find it & download it. Then how to add it to my Halo server through gameservers.

Cortexian
July 27th, 2011, 05:07 PM
His site was having some technical trouble awhile back.

http://goemitar.wordpress.com/

Not sure what the current status is but there used to be an entire installation guide.

Sean Aero
July 28th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Omega do you have a site or something with step by step instructions on how to set it up? I'm having issues on where to find it & download it. Then how to add it to my Halo server through gameservers.

Your not able to install Gandanur yourself on Gameservers I think it was last month that they changed their policy on allowing users to run their own apps/mods.
(uploading doesn't mean it will run)

The best thing you can do is file a ticket at Gameservers containing this url ( http://home.scarlet.be/mathy/gandanur/download.html ) and ask them kindly to install this app for you.
At that point you just have to hope they will install it, since the Gandanur app has some features which Gameservers does not support regarding pirates.

If you succeed with the installing, check out the manual with all the features.
This should be enough to get you going. :)
http://home.scarlet.be/mathy/gandanur/manual.html

Regarding the website I'm sure everything will be up and running again near the end of august.

supersniper
July 31st, 2011, 05:27 AM
... hopefully cuz i saw that but that one i believe is out of date?

Sean Aero
July 31st, 2011, 04:24 PM
You are correct, it's indeed outdated. Don't worry give it a month, I'm quite sure he has something up his sleeves.

supersniper
August 1st, 2011, 01:56 PM
... what buying a new host?

Punisher84
August 4th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Thank you, I have mailed them. I hope they can help me get it onto my server due to I like it very much & can't wait to use it. lol Thank you Omega for this great program.

Punisher84
August 4th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Okay they have installed Gandanur onto my sever. I tried conecting to my server through the remote, but it keeps saying this: Error: Connection refused Is it because I have to change this on my server settings:

sv_name "*********************"
PRIVATE
sv_rcon_password "*********"
sv_maxplayers 16
sv_public "1"
sv_mapcycle_timeout 5
sv_mapcycle_add deathisland "CTF Settings0"
sv_mapcycle_add beavercreek "Slayer Settings3"
sv_mapcycle_add dangercanyon "CTF Settings1"
sv_mapcycle_add timberland "Slayer Settings0"
sv-mapcycle_add sidewinder "CTF Settings2"
sv_mapcycle_add wizard "Slayer Settings1"
sv_mapcycle_add infinity "CTF Settings4"
sv_mapcycle_add carousel "Slayer Settings2"
sv_mapcycle_add ratrace "CTF Settings3"
sv_mapcycle_add gephyrophobia "Slayer Settings5"
sv_mapcycle_begin

Any help would be great. Even make it faster for me if you could repost this the way it needs to be please & thank you.

{XG}Gijs007
August 7th, 2011, 06:09 AM
Okay they have installed Gandanur onto my sever. I tried conecting to my server through the remote, but it keeps saying this: Error: Connection refused Is it because I have to change this on my server settings:

sv_name "*********************"
PRIVATE
sv_maxplayers 16
sv_public "1"
sv_mapcycle_timeout 5
sv_mapcycle_add deathisland "CTF Settings0"
sv_mapcycle_add dangercanyon "CTF Settings1"
sv_mapcycle_add timberland "Slayer Settings0"
sv-mapcycle_add sidewinder "CTF Settings2"
sv_mapcycle_add wizard "Slayer Settings1"
sv_mapcycle_add infinity "CTF Settings4"
sv_mapcycle_add carousel "Slayer Settings2"
sv_mapcycle_add ratrace "CTF Settings3"
sv_mapcycle_add gephyrophobia "Slayer Settings5"
sv_mapcycle_begin

Any help would be great. Even make it faster for me if you could repost this the way it needs to be please & thank you.
here is an example:
sv_name "{XG}clan ambush ctf"
sv_public 1
sv_maxplayers 16
sv_mapcycle_timeout 10
sv_motd "motd.txt"
sv_log_echo_chat 1
sv_tk_ban 0
sv_tk_grace 0s
sv_timelimit 40
sv_mapcycle_begin
multiplayer_hit_sound_volume 1
sv_cdkeycheck 0 //disables cd key check
sv_remote_port xxxx //use this to specify remote control tools port
sv_remote 1 //optional to enable support for remote control tool
sv_version any //allows any version to join(using direct ip or xfire to join)

mapcycle go's in mapcycle.txt in the gandanur folder(found in the folder where gametypes are getting saved).

flamewheel06
August 8th, 2011, 02:00 PM
"sv_cdkeycheck 0" is an unknown command

Punisher84
August 9th, 2011, 11:59 PM
I have changed my game types on my server to all Team Slayer with rockets & nothing else. My server keeps loading Deathisland with assault riffles & capture the flag. I have never had this issue before. I have Gandanur on my server now as well. Do I need to change the way I type in map & game type lists to get it to work right or is there another cause for this issue? I have included my codes for my server if that helps of what it is listed as.

sv_name "|--Punisher84's Unlimited Rockets Team Slayer--|"
PRIVATE
sv_maxplayers 16
sv_public "1"
sv_remote true
sv_remote_port 2302
sv_log_enabled 1
sv_log_echo_chat 1
sv_admin_add (I hid my hash code on here) Punisher84 ******** 0 true
sv_mapcycle_timeout 5
sv_mapcycle_add bloodgulch "Slayer Settings4"
sv_mapcycle_add wizard "Slayer Settings4"
sv_mapcycle_add timberland "Slayer Settings4"
sv_mapcycle_add carousel "Slayer Settings4"
sv_mapcycle_add damnation "Slayer Settings4"
sv_mapcycle_add hangemhigh "Slayer Settings4"
sv_mapcycle_add deathisland "Slayer Settings4"
sv_mapcycle_add icefields "Slayer Settings4"
sv_mapcycle_begin

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

{XG}Gijs007
August 10th, 2011, 02:15 PM
I have changed my game types on my server to all Team Slayer with rockets & nothing else. My server keeps loading Deathisland with assault riffles & capture the flag. I have never had this issue before. I have Gandanur on my server now as well. Do I need to change the way I type in map & game type lists to get it to work right or is there another cause for this issue? I have included my codes for my server if that helps of what it is listed as.

sv_name "|--Punisher84's Unlimited Rockets Team Slayer--|"
PRIVATE
sv_maxplayers 16
sv_public "1"
sv_remote true
sv_remote_port 2302
sv_log_enabled 1
sv_log_echo_chat 1
sv_admin_add (I hid my hash code on here) Punisher84 ******** 0 true
sv_mapcycle_timeout 5
sv_mapcycle_add timberland "Slayer Settings4"
sv_mapcycle_add carousel "Slayer Settings4"
sv_mapcycle_add hangemhigh "Slayer Settings4"
sv_mapcycle_begin

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Read the last part of my last message again.

Punisher84
August 10th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Anything with mapcycle goes in that folder right or?

Example:

sv_mapcycle_timeout 5
sv_mapcycle_add beavercreek "Slayer Settings6"
sv_mapcycle_add carousel "Slayer Settings6"
sv_mapcycle_add beavercreek "Slayer Settings6"
sv_mapcycle_begin

All this go in the folder you speak of or? I found the one you were talking about. Just want to make sure I did it all right. I'm new to all of this. lol

Sean Aero
August 14th, 2011, 12:24 AM
www.goemitar.com is back online so you can grab the latest version from there.

Punisher84
August 16th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Okay, got all that other stuff to work. Just can't get the remote to work at all. I typed in my admin name & password, but I get this every time I have tried connecting to it:

Trying to connect to (I hid my ip address) ... Error: You have specified an incorrect username or password
Error: The remote host closed the connection

Any ideas of why I get this error or how I can get my remote to work? Please & thank you.

Cortexian
August 19th, 2011, 10:00 AM
I thought Gandanur required an extra port to be forwarded for remote access? I'd look into that.

{XG}Gijs007
August 21st, 2011, 01:21 PM
I thought Gandanur required an extra port to be forwarded for remote access? I'd look into that.

Yes you need to set up the port and enable remote control in init first, then you can portforward it.
FYI: Gandanur is using the tcp protocol so you only have to forward the remote control port for tcp.
Or you could use the same port as the dedicated server. (but then you will have to open udp and tcp port)

Punisher84
August 24th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Yes you need to set up the port and enable remote control in init first, then you can portforward it.
FYI: Gandanur is using the tcp protocol so you only have to forward the remote control port for tcp.
Or you could use the same port as the dedicated server. (but then you will have to open udp and tcp port)

You lost me totally with how you worded it. lol Can you put that into easy terms for understanding please & thank you.

Cortexian
August 28th, 2011, 08:49 PM
He said it pretty basically... You set your remote control and its port in the init.txt and then port forward it (or get your hosting company to open that port for you). Or you can set it as the same port as the server since the server uses UDP and the remote control uses TCP.

Punisher84
September 1st, 2011, 10:04 AM
Okay now I'm confused... I setup my other server the same way as the other & now rcon isn't working for new server. I have all the stuff the same, but every time I try to use rcon it says that I'm not admin & it will be reported. How do I fix it? Please & thank you.

Alexgodcool
October 3rd, 2011, 07:56 PM
newer version released (http://www.gandanur.com/2011/10/gandanur-v1190.html)

techtc
October 6th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Just loaded the new 11.9 unrestricted version on a PC Combat Evolved server - now suddenly everyone on the server is being thrown from the game. Message we get is "The game has closed down". But it hasn't ?
I check the server log and it's just the usual 'Player x has quit' etc.. no reason or anything. I have auto kick afks after 4 mins enabled and hi ping kicks disabled.

Just wondered if anyone else has this issue? I'll have to revert back to the previous version if it can't be fixed.

Any ideas what's going on anyone ?

sanni
October 7th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Yes we have that issue too. Our server is hosted at gameservers.com. Omega knows about it and probably will try to fix it asap.

Sean Aero
October 9th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Fixed! While your going to download the fix have a read about the bug reporting.
http://www.gandanur.com/2011/10/gandanur-v1191.html

(http://www.gandanur.com/2011/10/gandanur-v1191.html)