PDA

View Full Version : Delta Halo Thread #25

Inferno
April 5th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Hey Jcap.

So like are you ever going to send me the tags. Like you know... The ones I asked for 2 weeks ago?

:saddowns:

jcap
April 5th, 2010, 10:24 PM
yeah IM me when I'm not stressing over something else more important (real life stuff)

(no seriously, I've been all over the place this past week, and until Wednesday night I'm fucked)

Inferno
April 6th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Alright.

My AIM is fucked though. Just put it all in a encrypted rar and upload it to modashitty. Then link me with a password in a PM. I'll handle the rest and make the modifications you needed.

Inferno
April 8th, 2010, 07:18 PM
*cough*

sdavis117
April 8th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Probably easier for you to just reinstall AIM then it would be for him to do all of that Inferno.

InnerGoat
April 8th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Dont do it jcap he is a leaker!

he wants to harm are halo community :(

Inferno
April 8th, 2010, 07:46 PM
Probably easier for you to just reinstall AIM then it would be for him to do all of that Inferno.

How is that hard.

Select the UI folder. Hit "add to archive" make sure you put a password on it and send it to me? If he wants me to get AIM I will though. But AIM is slow for transferring files.

Dont do it jcap he is a leaker!

he wants to harm are halo community :(

DAMN IT I HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT~

Cortexian
April 8th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Took me 32 minutes to brute force a 16 character alphanumeric password RAR, you need better protection for something so private fake.

Inferno
April 9th, 2010, 12:06 AM
Took me 32 minutes to brute force a 16 character alphanumeric password RAR, you need better protection for something so private fake.

Your so cool. It's not like the thing is going to be public. It will just be up for a few hours so I can download it.