PDA

View Full Version : we need assitance for this idiot aimboter

AdwianWocks
May 3rd, 2010, 06:50 PM
hello, ive been getting quite a bit of issues with 2 aimboters in particular. we have been discussing recently about a few aimboters. who happen to be impesraonteing adminstrators of our servers. no matter what they always come back. for example: if we ip ban them they always change there ip. if we attempt to name ban them they just add insane alt codes to make it harder for us to ban them. and they always make variations of there name. is there any method of baning them permenataly? thnx

friends at raven egt forums

sevlag
May 3rd, 2010, 06:52 PM
hello, ive been getting quite a bit of issues with 2 aimboters in particular. we have been discussing recently about a few aimboters. who happen to be impesraonteing adminstrators of our servers. no matter what they always come back. for example: if we ip ban them they always change there ip. if we attempt to name ban them they just add insane alt codes to make it harder for us to ban them. and they always make variations of there name. is there any method of baning them permenataly? thnx

friends at raven egt forumsyeah, ban their hashes so they can never play CE on their current discs

all you need to do is load up the player list and ban by IP or by their number in the server

AdwianWocks
May 3rd, 2010, 07:01 PM
we've tried that but they always get around that

Dwood
May 3rd, 2010, 07:18 PM
Are you playing, and using legal 1.09 games?

annihilation
May 3rd, 2010, 09:21 PM
we've tried that but they always get around that

Then you must be using an unsupported version.

Cortexian
May 3rd, 2010, 09:55 PM
Only reason a hash ban wouldn't work is if you're using an unsupported version of the game. Don't pirate it (or support pirates) and you won't have this problem.

Amit
May 4th, 2010, 04:30 PM
What Freelancer said. I bought Halo for $10 about 5 years ago lol. I would buy another brand new copy if I could find one for less than $20.

Limited
May 4th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Are you running a server that does a hash check with the gamespy thing when players join? If not, theres your problem