PDA

View Full Version : Did Halo 2 Vista get delayed??

DaBillyBob
May 1st, 2007, 08:44 PM
Im curious because on GameStop and EBgames, the advertisement for Halo 2 Vista now has it shipping May 22nd. http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=646888

Hurrvish
May 1st, 2007, 08:46 PM
i thought the dates have been finalized

its even gone into mass production. whatever could hold it back?

bl0ckhed
May 1st, 2007, 08:54 PM
oh god i hope not!! i can't wait any longer
edit: upon further investigation, thats what it's looking like. darn.

i was kind of surprised that you don't get anything cool with a pre-order. :'(

kungpow
May 2nd, 2007, 07:27 AM
Wow in australia the release date is 17th and hasnt changed looks like aussies get halo 2 for pc b4 the U.S aswelll

Snaver
May 2nd, 2007, 08:19 AM
Maybe they're going to consolidate all the release dates closer together for the regions they're realising into.

US - 8th May.. But now 22nd
Europe - 25th May
Australia - 17th May

TheGhost
May 2nd, 2007, 08:45 AM
There's no way that Australia and Europe would release before the US? I'm confused as to why the dates on the website changed, but I can't imagine that they'd push the date back this close to release and still not have an official announcement from Microsoft. I remain skeptical.

DaneO'Roo
May 2nd, 2007, 08:45 AM
and whats funny is, Australia in timezones is allready a day ahead.

OH SNAP

thank god I'm Australian =3

MastaCheefa
May 2nd, 2007, 10:55 AM
Oh I really hope they didnt push it back again. Ive been waiting on this game since they said it would be released in late 06, then late February. Were only 5 days away and I cant take another 14 days added on to that. :mad:

kungpow
May 2nd, 2007, 11:04 AM
There's no way that Australia and Europe would release before the US?.

You do know that australia even got halo 2 for xbox before the U.S aswell due to time diference =P

someone
May 2nd, 2007, 11:05 AM
There's no way that Australia and Europe would release before the US? I'm confused as to why the dates on the website changed, but I can't imagine that they'd push the date back this close to release and still not have an official announcement from Microsoft. I remain skeptical.
Yeah. I remain skeptical too. But if it is true, than that doesn't make any sense. Why would they delay a game that went gold over a month ago, that is already in mass production only 5 days and a half before the release??
As I said, I remain skeptical. I won't believe it until Bungie, Microsoft or Hired Gun announce it themselves.

Kornman00
May 2nd, 2007, 11:19 AM
You see, its a type-o. Its May 22nd for the US, June 25 for Europe and June 17 for that land in my underwear.[/sarcasm]

kungpow
May 2nd, 2007, 11:33 AM
Where did you hear this? The EB store near me sais its still there for the 17th of may

Kornman00
May 2nd, 2007, 11:41 AM
oshi-, forgot my [/sarcasm] tag...

Zeph
May 2nd, 2007, 11:56 AM
Different stores get the game shipped to them at different times. It's not just EB that's listing the delay now. Gamestop is, as well listing the change, so it might be a delay. It's typically announced if one happens, but well, this title has forsaken pretty much all announcements.

Kornman00
May 2nd, 2007, 12:09 PM
MS should add a PR squad to the HiredGun Bungie detachment to solve this fucking bullshit <:mad:>...

mined
May 2nd, 2007, 12:40 PM
W...T...F!

I just called my local Gamestop. They verified that it will be released (USA) on the 23rd in stores, and shipped for pre-release on the 22nd.

Freaking ball sacks!

Zeph
May 2nd, 2007, 01:07 PM
Talk about this in the news thread now, plz.