PDA

View Full Version : [APP] Halo 2 Trainer Spawn Anything -SALT V1.0-

codehpro
June 1st, 2010, 01:41 PM
this is a Trainer i made for halo 2 it allows you to spawn most things inside the map anything that can move you can spawn and i got almost every items for every map here is a vide of me using the trainer in a game with a friend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCWfZ2K87xQ
it can spawn Grav Lifts there best to spawn with a grenade or else it will go werid :ugh:
you can even spawn the big wheel on Zanzibar =D it will also give you a list of names of the players in your game and the team well have fun also this only works if your game has "mod" in it so pepole can't use this to hack in other games that are not meant for hacking
http://www.mediafire.com/?4tnmmnt1byy
i am working on a forge mode for halo 2 i already made this and a trainer that can teleport anything you choose to any location you can move it up down left right back and forward you can delete an item and spawn an item you can teleport players and sight jack them
i hope to be done soon =] tell me how you guys like my trainer and if you want the source code to it ill be happy to give it to you it was programmed in vb.net it can be converted to c# also thanks to Pingoce for his casca trainer this is pretty much casca except you can spawn alot! more items and it is just for spawning also thanks to Supersniper who helped me find alot of the addres's and values this is mine and his trainer thanks to Rainman who found the Coil on Lockout that helped me find the rest of the objects on every map
here are some images of me using the trainer
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1885/57760076.jpg
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/874/62660104.jpghttp://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9971/51890897.jpg

supersniper
June 1st, 2010, 03:16 PM
finally got it up for release good job.
I have an idea on how to make the objects movable for forge mode. i'll hit you up on msn or xfire.

Shock120
June 2nd, 2010, 06:44 AM
oh god it's him. :maddowns:
good work. =D

do they spawn for clients?

supersniper
June 2nd, 2010, 08:09 AM
yes clients can see them but it only works if you use Mod in your gametype name.

codehpro
June 3rd, 2010, 08:39 AM
update working on moving object's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUaF96LfEnE
you will be able to move them up down with the mouse left and right with the mouse and forward and back by scrolling i know how to delete objects im working on that next so you can pick it up and delete it or copy it

Shock120
June 3rd, 2010, 08:53 AM
good work, but show yourself moving objects, and not those "unused profiles"...xD

codehpro
June 3rd, 2010, 11:09 AM
haha ok ill make a new video in a minute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaLZ5vp2yxE

Yayap4
August 7th, 2011, 10:26 PM
I can't get it to work... i made the game called "mod" but at the bottom of the window it still says "Disabled-Not A Mod Game". So... now i have to go cry!!!

CodeBrain
August 8th, 2011, 07:04 PM
The last time the owner of this thread was active here was August 22nd, 2010. He has not visited this forum since then, therefore it is unlikely that he will post here again.

Perhaps the game updated at some point before you posted, and that could have broke the application from working.

supersniper
August 9th, 2011, 05:40 PM
hahaha lol i visit the forum still, i mean i dropped support cuz no one really seemed interested.

Resinball
August 9th, 2011, 07:35 PM
I've been asking about this, but I heard it had some issues working online.

supersniper
August 10th, 2011, 04:42 PM
no it works fine online, just you need to have the "co-host" change the info. not the party host.

and you need to have MOD in your gametype

codehpr0
February 16th, 2012, 08:56 AM
I just made a game, And it worked perfect for me :o Also im CodeHPro, Somehow i forgot my pass/email on here

Ryx
February 16th, 2012, 12:15 PM
I just made a game, And it worked perfect for me :o Also im CodeHPro, Somehow i forgot my pass/email on here
well look who's come crawling back... ;)

Resinball
February 17th, 2012, 01:54 AM
Right on Code, you know the features this app has would compliment Kant's app Ambiguous (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?23827-Ambiguous-Alpha-v2.50) extremely well.

He's done an amazing job on it; one of the ideas we approached was making a super app that could expand the game in many ways allowing for Real Time Editing, perhaps new game-types, spawn-able/moveable objects, server features and so forth. Basically a tool that does it all, a Swiss Army Knife geared towards H2V expansion rather then just hacking. So yeah, Kant is off to a great start with Ambiguous...I think he said it was you that taught him some coding skills awhile back.

codehpr0
February 18th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Right on Code, you know the features this app has would compliment Kant's app Ambiguous (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?23827-Ambiguous-Alpha-v2.50) extremely well.

He's done an amazing job on it; one of the ideas we approached was making a super app that could expand the game in many ways allowing for Real Time Editing, perhaps new game-types, spawn-able/moveable objects, server features and so forth. Basically a tool that does it all, a Swiss Army Knife geared towards H2V expansion rather then just hacking. So yeah, Kant is off to a great start with Ambiguous...I think he said it was you that taught him some coding skills awhile back.haha Kantanomo, Well i dont have much time, Im trying to find the player base. So i can get the x,y,z of all the player's then i could make alot more game mods :p Cause i could change how much amo they have or hp etc.. Johny has it. Ima try to find him

Resinball
February 18th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Its possible I could acquire such info, unfortunately you are not one of the most trusted people in the community.

Personally, I think we should rip this bitch open before the powers-that-be close it down.

codehpr0
February 19th, 2012, 02:04 AM
Its possible I could acquire such info, unfortunately you are not one of the most trusted people in the community.

Personally, I think we should rip this bitch open before the powers-that-be close it down. Who cares if someone is trusted halo 2 is dead :\ And all i ever wanted to do was make the game better XD

Ryx
February 19th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Who cares if someone is trusted halo 2 is dead :\ And all i ever wanted to do was make the game better XD
The real problem here being that johny has been gone longer than you. Also, he's not the most trusted either since they found a keylogger in some of his shit. Which is more or less the reason why most people don't like running anti cheat.

Resinball
February 19th, 2012, 07:25 PM
The only people that should be running the Anti-Cheat are people that have been caught cheating or are suspected of it and are now trying to prove that they are playing legit. Thats why they do not want to run it; they don't want to get caught using a mod or hack application in a public server and then be banned again. The average player who does not hack has no reason to use it, therefore this scenario you describe where they are afraid of it is not very accurate.

He never put anything malicious in his code, they have been misinformed you and really you should never trust what they say. ;)

Now, someone else has modified some of his released/leaked code, but that is not Johnny's responsibility, as you said he is long gone from the Halo community.

My point about trust was not that I do not want to give trust; its that it makes it harder for me to acquire said source files.

Ryx
February 19th, 2012, 09:51 PM
The only people that should be running the Anti-Cheat are people that have been caught cheating or are suspected of it and are now trying to prove that they are playing legit. Thats why they do not want to run it; they don't want to get caught using a mod or hack application in a public server and then be banned again. The average player who does not hack has no reason to use it, therefore this scenario you describe where they are afraid of it is not very accurate.

He never put anything malicious in his code, they have been misinformed you and really you should never trust what they say. ;)

Now, someone else has modified some of his released/leaked code, but that is not Johnny's responsibility, as you said he is long gone from the Halo community.

edit: fyi, the anticheat uses a GetKeyboardType() call.

My point about trust was not that I do not want to give trust; its that it makes it harder for me to acquire said source files.
...except everyone saw it. This was a good 2-3 years ago, but yeah, it happened, became public, and only moose trusts johnny's stuff, which he couldn't even read the source if johnny gave it to him.

Actually, anyone slightly good is forced to run it, kills. Kant should remember johnny's keylogger...

Anyways, no one's actually came forth and said what it does transmit. I'll take a look at it with wireshark, but for all I know it's taking personal data too. All we know is that it scans halo2's memory for injected code, (or at least we think it does...), listens for writeprocessmemory/other debugging/memory editing, and gets lists of running processes. There's a reason only trusted companies ever make successful anticheats.

The only one that I know of that was even remotely successful was 1.08pc's anti cheat, and it wasn't even required to run. It also featured a stat system. Sintaxion wanted source released, but it wasn't and he quit the project, rather suddenly. However, source was eventually released here (http://hac.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/hac/hac/rev/61f949c71060), and as you can see, is perfectly safe.

On the otherhand, MM forces players to run it, does not provide source or prove in any way what it does share.

codehpr0
February 19th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Who cares if someone is trusted halo 2 is dead :\ And all i ever wanted to do was make the game better XDhahaha omfg lol that's crazy what a weird kid XD Also i never found a key logger in his stuff O-o but who know's..

Cloud
February 20th, 2012, 01:52 AM
any of this you want? Im pretty sure this was the stuff kills was talking about about.
I got everything from the dumbest mods to the most complex programs. Im will to give it to you if it goes to a good cause. I have your stuff to some where i just cant find the folder. I just threw it somewhere because its in vb and i do C++ and C#.

Shock120
February 20th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Hey stop derailing da thread.

codehpr0
February 23rd, 2012, 05:13 AM
any of this you want? Im pretty sure this was the stuff kills was talking about about.
I got everything from the dumbest mods to the most complex programs. Im will to give it to you if it goes to a good cause. I have your stuff to some where i just cant find the folder. I just threw it somewhere because its in vb and i do C++ and C#.Ya if you could upload it for me that would be great!, Im paying a couple programmer / Hackers to help me with halo 2 =] Spending over $750 of my own money. Also using alot of that to advertise halo 2. Sense you can get keys free now

Hey stop derailing da thread.
Long time

supersniper
February 28th, 2012, 10:55 PM
uh not to burst your bubble kills alone but Johnny was one of the first people to release "hacks" for halo 2, there's a reason why he know how to "detect" them when he made his programs.

Also i have all his sources and in his first anti-cheat he did, there infact was a sort of "keylogger" which sent information from the client computer to the host computer with the clients concent.

Also what the hell are you talking about with this whole trusted community member thing? You make it sound like Halo 2 has a class system and you're in upper class and code is in lower class LOL WTF?!?!

Also another thing you also make people run anti-cheat when they are just plain better, I'm still forced to run it and i've never hacked in a game. i just piss people off.

Also code if you wanna talk about this get off xfire and get on msn or teamspeak. kthxbai.

Resinball
March 1st, 2012, 12:03 AM
SS

Its pretty easy to read a person's intent based on their actions and how they apply themselves. Johnny moved to improve the community and his tools continue to do so. He did not sell his potentially dangerous Halo research on YouTube as other members of the community have. He sought to improve things rather then destroy them. Thus I can gauge his intent.

If you want to label people as some type of class system then that is your head-trip not mine. I see value in the information and skills that hackers, modders, mappers, administrators and the rest of the active Halo community can provide. Some admins do not see it that way, so perhaps you have me confused with someone else. Time and again I have tried to encourage everyone to work together and to see the overall benefits. Afterall, H2MT even has room for the H2V Crash-Monster that was once known as GunMonkey, because Shock120 (as he is now known) turned out to have more to give then to take away.

If you do not understand that or if you feel the need to continue this pointless conversation with me please do so over PM so as not to derail this thread any further.

CHP

I'm curious to see what this money is going into, can you share any more info with us?

Ryx
March 1st, 2012, 11:34 AM
I like how close minded everyone in the H2V community is. I like how modacity is always the place where people bash each other because anywhere else they would get banned.

But mainly I like how most people either haven't actually visited most of the fifteen or so community forums and realized that there are two points of view to everything, and people lie.

also, inb4 the rest of the people who have been forced to run anticheat for over 6 months.